Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: Former student murdered  (Read 2803 times)

cuthbertss

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • red bikes..lots o red bikes

• CVO1: 2005 FLHTCSE2 (Red!)
    • CVO2: 2001 FXDWG2 ( way red!)
    • CVO3: 2005 Ford F350 HD True Blue Metallic
Re: Former student murdered
« Reply #15 on: November 01, 2006, 11:57:40 PM »

V Girl:
I am so very sorry for you and for everyone who knew this sweet young lady.  The pain and suffering that goes with this type of event is enormous.   I wish there was something that I could say to make it all go away, but I simply dont have the words.
I am going to forward the link to the news story to a lady that I know who is very much in denial about an old flame who is in essence, stalking her.  she fails to see the danger, perhaps this will open her eyes.

All of us are here for you and for the poor girls family.

Scot

ccr

• SEEG Cult Senior Member
  • 5k CVO Member
« Reply #16 on: November 03, 2006, 06:19:53 AM »

:'(  VGirl,  so sorry to hear about the tragedy that has touched your life and left you with a torn heart.  We pray for the young lady who was taken from this earth in a gruesome manner, for her friends and families that they may find some peace and allow your friend to move on from this place to a better one.  The tragic loss will be hard to cope with, may everyone who needs a hand, find their own way to help.  Friends, family, church or work.  Whatever feels right, it helps to share this horrendous pain.  We pray for the man who murdered her and to his family and friends that they may also find some way to forgive this troubled person.  This is a sad testament to our current society.  If there is anything at all we can do to help you, please call.

Jamey and Candy

SE05

• Senior CVO Member
  • aka - Mrs. SBB
« Reply #17 on: November 03, 2006, 08:02:56 AM »

V, we are truly sorry to hear of your loss, what a tragedy.   :'(
You and Joci's friends and family will be in our prayers.  We will have her father in our thoughts and say a special prayer for him next week as he goes through the heartbreaking chore of packing her things.

Nancy & Chip

MYCVO

• 1K CVO Member
  • Live to plumb/plumb to ride
« Reply #18 on: November 03, 2006, 08:19:28 AM »

V
I can't even express or would try to imagine the pain that this young womans' family must be going through. My prayers go out for them. Sorry to hear this news.
04 SEEG / 05 1200 C / 99 FLSTC / 70 TRIUMPH TROPHY
 ** IT'S A PASSION** NOT A HOBBY**

Screamin

• 5k CVO Member
  • Number 641

• CVO1: 2005 SEEG2 Cherry
    • CVO2: 2019 Road Glide Ultra
« Reply #19 on: November 03, 2006, 07:05:40 PM »

So much senseless chit in the world. So very sorry for your loss and all are in our prayers.

MISINCT

• FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #20 on: November 04, 2006, 01:35:50 AM »

VGirl the loss of your friend is so senseless,what a waste. I know it is so hard to understand and the pain must be unbearable for her family, I just cant even imagine.  My thoughts and prayers are with you and her family.  Misinct

hogasm

« Reply #21 on: November 04, 2006, 05:17:55 PM »

V, like Screamin said there is so much senseless chit in the world. You and your friends family are in our thoughts and prayers.

Hogasm

TheVgirl

• 1K CVO Member
  • Hold on bro! Life is one heckuva ride.

• CVO1: 2005 VRSCSE Two-tone Electric Orange and Black
    • CVO2: 2005 FLHTCSE2 Sunrise Yellow Pearl and Stingray Silver sold
« Reply #22 on: November 04, 2006, 07:14:45 PM »

I believe this is the poem you are speaking of....

Do not stand at my grave and weep,
I am not there, I do not sleep.
I am a thousand winds that blow,
I am the softly falling snow.
I am the gentle showers of rain,
I am the fields of ripening grain.
I am in the morning hush,
I am in the graceful rush
Of beautiful birds in circling flight.
I am the starshine of the night.
I am in the flowers that bloom,
I am in a quiet room.
I am in the birds that sing,
I am in each lovely thing.
Do not stand at my grave and cry,
I am not there -- I do not die.

-- Mary Frye

[smiley=pumpkin.gif]
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 [smiley=fireman.gif]

Spiderman and Fired00d,
Thanks for the poem.  I forwarded it to Joci's family.  It touched them so much, they called and asked me to read it at her local memorial tomorrow night here in Marietta right down the road from where she was assaulted.  I told them I would try.  So, please say a prayer for me tomorrow.  I'm a writer, not a speaker and am really worried that I'll screw this one up.  I asked my oldest son, who is a speaker and a writer, to go with me for moral support on his way back to school, but he got all choked up and said he couldn't do it.  I waited until he got home today to tell him and he said, "Mom, that is the most horrible thing I've ever heard and I can't do it.  I remember Jocilyn and I don't want to see her smile in a photograph when her death was so insane."

Today was the big game of the year and it was alumni weekend.  After several of the student workers that worked with her came by yesterday, I couldn't bring myself to go to the game.

Thanks again for all your words of kindness.  I have all four of my boys here this weekend and I have been overjoyed and acutely aware of how blessed I am!!

V

~TheVgirl~  2005 VRSCSE Two-tone Electric Orange and Black

"The shortest distance between two points is a straight line, but on a motorcycle you want to take the longest way to get there."  - Jerry "Motorman" Palladino

JR

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • Be Still and Know that I AM God
    • TN

• CVO1: 2012 ULTRA FLHTCUSE7
    • CVO2: 2005 SEEG FLHTCSE2
    • CVO3: 2000 SERG FLTRSEI
    • photobucket.com
« Reply #23 on: November 04, 2006, 08:43:08 PM »

Spiderman and Fired00d,
Thanks for the poem.

mdduce

• Junior CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #24 on: November 05, 2006, 08:40:06 AM »

V,I know its not ok or make sense, it tears one apart inside when somenthing so wrong happens,belive me, what the fellow and scripture says is so rite,just have loads of faith and the way you and family hurts will help you get through,this is God way of helping you say good by to a freind and you will  see her another time it will be a good reunion for all,Love and feel for all. Mike&Debbie                SO SORRY  FOR EVERY ONE!                                                                                                                                    
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 0.153 seconds with 21 queries.