Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Depression sets in....  (Read 2231 times)

mtncop73

• Senior CVO Member
  • Without the wind in my face I woulda gone crazy
Depression sets in....
« on: January 30, 2007, 04:39:30 PM »

Reading the threads on this site have been my winter salvation. Our winter has been fairly mild snow wise, but colder than usual. I know I have no room to whine, compaired to my brothers on the front range. (Denver, Colorado Springs, etc...) BUT... I am gunna whine anyway....

It should be illegal to live anywhere that you can't at least take your scooter out and ride around the block...even on the coldest day, there is so much ice and gravel that it is like riding across a skating rink covered in land mines.

OK, Sorry!! I feel better. I just wish I was home in San Diego livin the dream...

I hope you all have a safe and short winter and thanks for the daily reading here that helps my sanity.
Rick
It's not how a man dies that makes him a hero, It's how he lives.

greglyon

• 1K CVO Member
  • 2013 FLHRSE5
    • AZ

• CVO1: FLHRSE5
    • Phillips and Lyon LLC
Re: Depression sets in....
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2007, 06:03:08 PM »

I guess Eagle can get pretty boring without Kobie Bryant.  Having been to Eagle and Vail I can say without hesitation you are in one of the most beautiful settings in the world.  But sans scooter    
"A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory"

mtncop73

• Senior CVO Member
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2007, 06:44:22 PM »

I was working as an Eagle cop during the trial...what a zoo!!! My wife was on the crew that booked him into the jail...that is a whole story that requires email for a less public dissemination.
Thanks for the kind comments about this area, you are 100% correct. (When weather allows)

I am actually moving to Grand Junction this summer and going to work for Halliburton. Hopefully more riding days. [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

Gettinold

• 5k CVO Member
  • SOMEWHERE NORTH OF HEAVEN WHERE EAGLES DONT FLY
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2007, 07:16:49 PM »

Reading the threads on this site have been my winter salvation. Our winter has been fairly mild snow wise, but colder than usual. I know I have no room to whine, compaired to my brothers on the front range. (Denver, Colorado Springs, etc...) BUT... I am gunna whine anyway....

It should be illegal to live anywhere that you can't at least take your scooter out and ride around the block...even on the coldest day, there is so much ice and gravel that it is like riding across a skating rink covered in land mines.

OK, Sorry!! I feel better. I just wish I was home in San Diego livin the dream...

I hope you all have a safe and short winter and thanks for the daily reading here that helps my sanity.
Rick

GIVE B B A CALL HE'S LIVIVG HIS DREAM THERE, AND HE'S BEEN ON A RANT ABOUT NOTHING GOOD ON THE BOOB TUBE ANYMORE :'(
09 FLTRSE3   ORG & BLK
06 VRSCSE2    ORG & BLK
04 FLHTCSE   ORG & BLK    SOLD
94 FXSTS      CUSTOM

lucky1

• Junior CVO Member
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2007, 07:43:58 PM »

It's been Hell here in San Diego today. We got .02" of RAIN today!! And a high of only 55deg. I hope the sky clears soon.

mtncop73

• Senior CVO Member
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2007, 07:49:33 PM »

It's been Hell here in San Diego today. We got .02" of RAIN today!! And a high of only 55deg. I hope the sky clears soon.

You probably kick puppies and take candy from kids..... [smiley=rifle.gif]

Seriously..enjoy it!!!!

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2007, 07:55:39 PM »

Yeah, what he said  ;D   I had on my Columbia parka all day ( and I was inside)

B B

SEULTRA

• 1K CVO Member
  • It's all about riding ...
« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2007, 08:04:03 PM »

I was working as an Eagle cop during the trial...what a zoo!!! My wife was on the crew that booked him into the jail...that is a whole story that requires email for a less public dissemination.
Thanks for the kind comments about this area, you are 100% correct. (When weather allows)

I am actually moving to Grand Junction this summer and going to work for Halliburton. Hopefully more riding days. [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

Grand Junction is beautiful and I've always been treated well at the dealership there. BTW, you'll be closer to the western slope vineyards, wooohooo!!  [smiley=drink.gif] [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

SEULTRA

• 1K CVO Member
  • It's all about riding ...
« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2007, 08:26:07 PM »

How's this for depressing non-riding weather?

harleyteam

• 1K CVO Member
  • RED BIKES RULE

• CVO1: 07 SERK - Razor Red
    • CVO2: 90 Heritage Classic (non cvo)
    • CVO3: 75 XLCH (non cvo)
« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2007, 09:45:53 PM »

hey,,,,,,,,,,,,, I resemble that remark

HA, HA, HA,  ,,,,, I LIKE IT !!!!!!!

life member - National HOG - NRA - NY Abate
member -CVOHarley - Nia. Falls Chapter HOG
              Red Knights NY21 - PGR

Page created in 0.146 seconds with 22 queries.