Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 16

Author Topic: Oops! There Goes The Neighborhood!  (Read 36193 times)

RedDevil

• 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM #747.2 It's all good

• CVO1: '11 FLTRUSE Gray Ghost
    • CVO2: '12 FLHXSE3 Hot Citrus/Antique Gunstock
Re: Oops! There Goes The Neighborhood!
« Reply #15 on: February 08, 2007, 05:35:35 PM »

Hey Jerry. love them grits! I'll pass on the chitterlings though! But I really do love that Southern hospitality best! ;) Hoist! 8)
Hoist,
You'll make a good transplanted North Cackalackian.  Don't forget, you're favorite "group" is the "Blue Collar Tour", and you going to have to learn words like Jeetyet?  Yawnto? weeuns, theysuns, yonder, fixin to, and such.  Also, come Christmas time when you set up your Nativity scene, the three wise men will have to be dressed up as Firemen, because every good Southern knows that they came from a "far".
Cheers y'all :2vrolijk_21:,
Red

2012 FLHXSE3
Hot Citrus/Antique Gunstock

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #16 on: February 08, 2007, 05:38:29 PM »

Hoist,
You'll make a good transplanted North Cackalackian.  Don't forget, you're favorite "group" is the "Blue Collar Tour", and you going to have to learn words like Jeetyet?  Yawnto? weeuns, theysuns, yonder, fixin to, and such.  Also, come Christmas time when you set up your Nativity scene, the three wise men will have to be dressed up as Firemen, because every good Southern knows that they came from a "far".
Cheers y'all :2vrolijk_21:,
Red

Thanks Red. Now I know I'm not quite there yet. Some of them terms are still unfamiliar! I might just need some tooterin'! ;) Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

ultrafxr

• There are no sure answers, only better questions. - Dick Van Dyke
  • 5k CVO Member
  • No problem is so small it cannot be misunderstood.
    • TN

• CVO1: 2020 FLHTCUTG Tahitian Teal
    • CVO2: 2017 FLHTKSE Palladium Silver/Phantom Blue/Wicked Sapphire-traded
    • CVO3: 2012 FLHTCUSE7 Electric Orange/Black Diamond-traded
« Reply #17 on: February 08, 2007, 05:49:05 PM »

Howie, I like grits also, and greens.  Never had chitterlings and don't think I want to!  Farm folks had a saying that they use all the pig except for the squeal.

Places ridden on my bike from my driveway.
IBA member # 45520

hard10

• Emperor of the Imperial Grand Masters of Sarcasm
  • 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM # 6 1/157.48

• CVO1: FLHTCUSE²
« Reply #18 on: February 08, 2007, 06:35:13 PM »

Between myself and Silver Black we will have Hoist eating collard greens and pig feet in a few days , soon as the weather breaks we will take him gigging for frogs they fry up real nice and taste great.... 

I got him for the first snipe hunt !!!!!!!!!!!!!! He's all mine  ;D  ;D  ;D

hard10

• 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM # 6 1/157.48

« Reply #19 on: February 08, 2007, 06:38:23 PM »

That's the most appropriate thread title I have ever seen!

Hoist, have you considered South Carolina,,,, or Texas? (sorry SC and Texas guys)

Talk to Skippy,, but please use the PM option if you going to talk here. Skippy knows the right people. He's a lot nicer than me, just don't wear him out.

Did you catch that?
"use the PM option"

As far as "another Yankee coming here" that's not a problem.
Just remember, when the flag drops the bullchit stops.
Posting 87000 times about the color of the flag or the warranty aspects of the drop mean nothing here!
That's why we have PM's.
Come on down, new victims always welcome!
We welcome the practice! ;)

:2vrolijk_21:

Now wait a minute there Chipster.

hard10

• 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM # 6 1/157.48

« Reply #20 on: February 08, 2007, 06:40:06 PM »

Might start out easy on him, maybe grits at breakfast first.  Just don't tell him if you put pork brains in with his scrambled eggs.  Just tell him the color & taste are different due to the chicken feed down here.  Then you can work him all the way up to chitterlings.  That'll put hair on his chest.   :orange:

Sassy just said she'll fix him up some cracklin'.

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #21 on: February 08, 2007, 06:41:33 PM »

Now wait a minute there Chipster.

Actually not a bad idea. Maybe I'll look for a winter home in Beaufort! The people seem real friendly there too! ;) Hoist! 8)

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

hard10

• 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM # 6 1/157.48

« Reply #22 on: February 08, 2007, 06:53:35 PM »

Actually not a bad idea. Maybe I'll look for a winter home in Beaufort! The people seem real friendly there too! ;) Hoist! 8)

Hoist! you're more than welcome! In all seriuosness. I just went by Traditions this afternoon. The place is HUGE! The real estate market here is booming with no signs of slowing down. Taxes are reasonable and yes, we are a friendly people. C'mon down. I'll be happy to show you around. And as I have said before, I am a dam Yankee.

http://www.levittandsons.com/Communities/SC-Tradition_South_Carolina.aspx

It's right off I95. Just down the road a piece is Sun City Hilton Head.

This area is expanding by leaps & bounds. You can't go wrong.

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #23 on: February 08, 2007, 07:05:29 PM »

Hoist! you're more than welcome! In all seriuosness. I just went by Traditions this afternoon. The place is HUGE! The real estate market here is booming with no signs of slowing down. Taxes are reasonable and yes, we are a friendly people. C'mon down. I'll be happy to show you around. And as I have said before, I am a dam Yankee.

http://www.levittandsons.com/Communities/SC-Tradition_South_Carolina.aspx

It's right off I95. Just down the road a piece is Sun City Hilton Head.

This area is expanding by leaps & bounds. You can't go wrong.

Thanks AJ. I'm just playing along! I am looking forward to getting down there for good. Spend a lot of vacation time down south! I love it, which is why I want to move. If the company relocation doesn't work out, I'll still be retiring down there in a few years! ;) Hoist! 8)

hard10

• 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM # 6 1/157.48

« Reply #24 on: February 08, 2007, 07:13:25 PM »

You seriously check out Traditions if nothing else other than an investment. And no I'm not affiliated w/ them.

twojay

• Full CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #25 on: February 08, 2007, 07:54:15 PM »

Howie, Good luck with your "potential" move and hope it works out   You are right Southerners are known for being friendly and none more so than Louisiana so if you really want to go South come on down here.  Plus we talk a lot faster than those in South Carolina so you should fit right in. When I used to travel a bit up North people would always ask if I was from Louisiana. Something about saying ma'am, opening doors for the ladies and talking to stangers that seemed out of the norm for most, I guess. Not to mention the accent of course. Oh and in addition to all of the chitlins and collard greens that you want you also get to suck the heads in Louisiana. (crawfish that is)

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #26 on: February 08, 2007, 11:55:07 PM »

You seriously check out Traditions if nothing else other than an investment. And no I'm not affiliated w/ them.

Thanks AJ, way not me though. House in the mountains with a beautiful view, a little acreage, a creek or maybe a pond. I'm not looking for a planned community or golf or things like that. Thanks for passing it along though. Hoist! 8)

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #27 on: February 09, 2007, 12:01:04 AM »

Howie, Good luck with your "potential" move and hope it works out   You are right Southerners are known for being friendly and none more so than Louisiana so if you really want to go South come on down here.  Plus we talk a lot faster than those in South Carolina so you should fit right in. When I used to travel a bit up North people would always ask if I was from Louisiana. Something about saying ma'am, opening doors for the ladies and talking to stangers that seemed out of the norm for most, I guess. Not to mention the accent of course. Oh and in addition to all of the chitlins and collard greens that you want you also get to suck the heads in Louisiana. (crawfish that is)

Hey JJ, thanks man. We'll see how it goes with this company relocation thing. It would probably the Charlotte office. My only time I spent in La. was in New Orleans a few times. I have a Southern accent too. Southern NY! ;D Hope to meet you in Hot Springs this Sept. You can give me a crash course on Southern dining. ;) Hoist! 8)

Fatboy

• 1K CVO Member
  • "Orange Crush" 94Hp / 119Tq
« Reply #28 on: February 09, 2007, 12:17:09 AM »

Hoist,

You'll know you've acheived elite newcomer status when the Welcome Wagon shows up with your Waffle House gift certificates.

Fatboy  :zroflmao:

PS: Nice place to live, I spent 2 years there only downside was the traffic jams getting around town.

hard10

• 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM # 6 1/157.48

« Reply #29 on: February 09, 2007, 12:24:14 AM »

Hoist,

You'll know you've acheived elite newcomer status when the Welcome Wagon shows up with your Waffle House gift certificates.

Fatboy  :zroflmao:

PS: Nice place to live, I spent 2 years there only downside was the traffic jams getting around town.

I've taken a date to the Waffle House.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 16

Page created in 0.174 seconds with 21 queries.