Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5  All

Author Topic: NASCAR 2007! It's ON!!  (Read 13010 times)

Grover

• 1K CVO Member
Re: NASCAR 2007! It's ON!!
« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2007, 02:17:39 PM »

It does not appear I can change my selections for next week, once you select a driver, even though they're not activated. I should have waited until after qualifying for this race? I thought they all needed to get in before qualifying. Is everyone's selections hidden from others? I can only see mine when I click on the various teams. Any other pointers? I spend enough time on the computer. ::) Don't really want to read all the rules. I'd rather keep it simple and just play! ;) Hoist! 8)

You should be able to click on the select button in each group, then go and make your changes. I just checked out my teams and was able to change drivers around.

The other teams will be hidden from viewing until after the deadline is up. After that you can see what drivers are on others teams.

Always make sure to click on Submit Changes after you've made changes, if you don't do it they won't hold.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2007, 02:25:02 PM by Grover »

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #16 on: February 11, 2007, 02:24:05 PM »

You should be able to click on the select button in each group, then go and make your changes. I just checked out my teams and was able to change drivers around.

The other teams will be hidden from viewing until after the deadline is up. After that you can see what drivers are on others teams.

Always make sure to click on Submit Changesafter you've made changes, if you don't do it they won't hold.

Thanks Mark, I'm starting to get it a little. Looks like we'll have a good ole time! I better get that funny smelling stuff out of my intake manifold though! ::) Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

Grover

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #17 on: February 11, 2007, 02:28:23 PM »

Thanks Mark, I'm starting to get it a little. Looks like we'll have a good ole time! I better get that funny smelling stuff out of my intake manifold though! ::) Hoist! 8)

And the BB's out of your frame rails......

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #18 on: February 11, 2007, 02:31:06 PM »

Hot damn, hot damn! That boy's got the juice on! Tooey! ;D Hoist! 8)

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

110tHunDer

• 10K CVO Member
« Reply #19 on: February 11, 2007, 02:32:53 PM »

I'm calling out OTIS, Spiderman, Spydglide, Hoist, Twolane, BLM &  all the other inaugural CVO CUP competitors to report to the red trailer and get signed up!

So come an all you Ricky Bobby wannabe's lets go racin'!

I'm seeing OTIS and Spydglide in the member list, but not the others (unless they've chosen some "stealth" team names).

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #20 on: February 11, 2007, 02:34:29 PM »

I'm seeing OTIS and Spydglide in the member list, but not the others (unless they've chosen some "stealth" team names).

Hoist=SERKER

KentuckyHarleyDude

• Banned
  • Elite CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #21 on: February 11, 2007, 02:46:22 PM »

# 8 ........................... nufffffffffffffffff said !  :2vrolijk_21:

Bubba
" Why Johnny Ringo ...you look like somone just ..walked across your grave"

skyglide

• 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: FLHXSE (concord)
« Reply #22 on: February 12, 2007, 02:07:14 PM »

Im in used screen name :jalapeno:

Gettinold

• 5k CVO Member
  • SOMEWHERE NORTH OF HEAVEN WHERE EAGLES DONT FLY
« Reply #23 on: February 13, 2007, 05:28:39 PM »

It does not appear I can change my selections for next week, once you select a driver, even though they're not activated. I should have waited until after qualifying for this race? I thought they all needed to get in before qualifying. Is everyone's selections hidden from others? I can only see mine when I click on the various teams. Any other pointers? I spend enough time on the computer. ::) Don't really want to read all the rules. I'd rather keep it simple and just play! ;) Hoist! 8)

HOIST, IT LOOKS LIKE IT GOING TO BE A LONG YEAR AND ALOT OF BLACK FLAGS FOR YOU ;)  GOOD LUCK :drink:
09 FLTRSE3   ORG & BLK
06 VRSCSE2    ORG & BLK
04 FLHTCSE   ORG & BLK    SOLD
94 FXSTS      CUSTOM

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #24 on: February 13, 2007, 05:43:49 PM »

HOIST, IT LOOKS LIKE IT GOING TO BE A LONG YEAR AND ALOT OF BLACK FLAGS FOR YOU ;)  GOOD LUCK :drink:

Well, there's always beginners luck, huh? ;) Hoist! 8)

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #25 on: February 13, 2007, 06:29:18 PM »

I'm in, got my lineup selected for Daytona and can't wait for the Green Flag to drop With all the chit goin down in Daytona already, this is gonna be a great season. 4 crew chiefs suspended and the season hasn't even started. Looks like everyone's got Hell(ton) to pay  LOL

B B

PS
   Puullllleeeeeeeassssssssseeeeeee someone promise me Dave " ThePain" isn't gonna take Benny's place in the booth. I mute the TV everytime that windbag is on the screen, which lately is all the damn time. Can we start a petition to 86 him ?
« Last Edit: February 13, 2007, 08:49:48 PM by SPIDERMAN »

Bagger

« Reply #26 on: February 13, 2007, 09:46:59 PM »

I'm in, got my lineup selected for Daytona and can't wait for the Green Flag to drop With all the chit goin down in Daytona already, this is gonna be a great season. 4 crew chiefs suspended and the season hasn't even started. Looks like everyone's got Hell(ton) to pay  LOL

B B

PS
   Puullllleeeeeeeassssssssseeeeeee someone promise me Dave " ThePain" isn't gonna take Benny's place in the booth. I mute the TV everytime that windbag is on the screen, which lately is all the damn time. Can we start a petition to 86 him ?

Well Brian, if Despain does take BP's place, we should be spared until July when NBC/TNT takes over from FOX/FX.  Other than that he's only on SPEED.  I can't stand the f**ker either.  I've been a Mark Martin fan for years, and I couldn't watch the Inside NASCAR show last night, in which Martin participated because that bonehead won't shut up.

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #27 on: February 13, 2007, 09:57:54 PM »

Well Brian, if Despain does take BP's place, we should be spared until July when NBC/TNT takes over from FOX/FX.  Other than that he's only on SPEED.  I can't stand the f**ker either.  I've been a Mark Martin fan for years, and I couldn't watch the Inside NASCAR show last night, in which Martin participated because that bonehead won't shut up.

Thanks for reminding me Dave The Pain is a Speed Channel problem and not a network one.

later dude
               B B

Gettinold

• 5k CVO Member
  • SOMEWHERE NORTH OF HEAVEN WHERE EAGLES DONT FLY
« Reply #28 on: February 14, 2007, 07:47:08 PM »

DONT LOOK GOOD FOR WALTRIP AND TEAM TOYOTA :oops: :o
09 FLTRSE3   ORG & BLK
06 VRSCSE2    ORG & BLK
04 FLHTCSE   ORG & BLK    SOLD
94 FXSTS      CUSTOM

HUBBARD

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • FLHTCUSE7
    • WV

« Reply #29 on: February 14, 2007, 09:27:43 PM »

I'm doing my level best to overlook that.  I did take great pleasure in watching Dale Jarrett go straight to the back of the pack last night.  The paradox in my house.........Renea works for Toyota Motor Manufacturing Alabama.  I can't win.  Oh well, that's racin'.

Bagger,
   I was of the same opinion as you and the Polecat, probably in a more perverse and vulgar way, when I first heard the news.  Then, I got to ponderin' on that subject.  The way I see it, Wealth is usually created by extracting or taking something from the Earth, such as Fossil Fuels, Precious Metals, Timber, etc.  Germany and Japan were not blessed with all these, but those they did have, they have exhausted.  These Countries have to have these things, they know they have to import them, and they know that takes MONEY.  More money than they can make exporting Cars and Motorcycles to the US.  I named Germany and Japan because their Cultures are totally different.  Case in point; Daimler-Benz bought Chrysler, and Freightliner, and Detroit Diesel, and Western Star, and Ford Class 8 Truck, which is now Sterling, and American La-France, and Thomas Built Buses, and the list goes on, ad-infinitum.  They didn't build chit, they just bought everything, and are probably sending all the profits back to the Mother Land, truth be known.  That's why they just laid off 13,000 workers.  More supply than demand, and no cushion, and they don't care, either.  Now, on the other hand, Japan comes over here, and we welcome them with open arms too, but they build brand new, huge Toyota plants, create tens of thousands of new jobs, don't have anybody on retirement yet, don't worry about Strikes, and build a better quality Automobile, than most American makes.  That's sad, but it's true.  They've actually got Money to burn.  Good thing is, they ain't sendin' it back to Japan.  They are spending it and investing here, creating things.  Like.......TRD.  Some people are pokin' fun and callin' it "Turd."  They may not win the Daytona 500 right out of the Gate, but they will be a force to be reckoned with, before to long.  Having said all that, here's the real deal.  If either of them get out of line, we'll kick their a$$es, and send 'em packin'.  Whooped 'em real bad last time, and'll do it again.  Possession being 9/10ths of the Law, all their chit would be ours.  ;) There endeth the lesson.  Later--HUBBARD         
2012 FLHTCUSE7  (Electric Orange/Black)  Built Motor (124), D&D "Borzilla" Exhaust, Tilley/K&N Air Induction,
"National President"-"Hillbilly Rocket Riders", MC, Mother Chapter, WV
"National President"-"W.H.O.R.E", TPT, WV Chapter
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5  All

Page created in 0.196 seconds with 21 queries.