Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6  All

Author Topic: Happy Valentines Day to my Baby!  (Read 16004 times)

SE05

• Senior CVO Member
  • aka - Mrs. SBB
Re: Happy Valentines Day to my Baby!
« Reply #15 on: February 14, 2007, 01:08:50 PM »

Hey Nancy!! New here but can't to wait to meet you and SB. (Hot Damn Springs!)
Congrats and all the love and happiness in the world to you both!

Thanks for the congrats JD!
Hot Damn Springs can't get here fast enough for me.  It would be nice to have a rally about every 3-4 months.  We WILL have a blast in HS but hopefully get to meet before then.

SE05

• Senior CVO Member
  • aka - Mrs. SBB
« Reply #16 on: February 14, 2007, 01:10:11 PM »

WOW - Awesome - Congrats

Thanks jeffj!

Midnight Rider

• AKA: TCnBham
  • 10K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2011 SERGU Rio Red (sold)
« Reply #17 on: February 14, 2007, 01:19:51 PM »

Chip and Nancy...I couldn't be happier for the two of you, and Chip, you're a hell of a man to be able to tell the woman you love how much she means to you.  It's obviously meant to be and I wish you many happy years together.   :2vrolijk_21:

Sometimes it takes a whole tankful of fuel before you can think straight.
I had the right to remain silent, just not the ability...

Gone, but not forgotten...2011 FLTRUSE with
Fullsac X Pipe w/2" Baffles
Legend Air Ride Rear Shocks
Traxxion Dynamics AK-20 Front Suspension
Clearview GT13 Windshield
TTS Mastertune

SE05

• Senior CVO Member
  • aka - Mrs. SBB
« Reply #18 on: February 14, 2007, 01:23:41 PM »

congrats to you both

Thanks Neil ... 24 days and counting!   :2thumbsup:

SE05

• Senior CVO Member
  • aka - Mrs. SBB
« Reply #19 on: February 14, 2007, 01:26:04 PM »

Chip I wish you and Nancy all of the best this world has to offer!

Thanks AJ!  Hope to see you and Sassy soon.
(My son graduates from the USMC on March 23rd.)

SE05

• Senior CVO Member
  • aka - Mrs. SBB
« Reply #20 on: February 14, 2007, 01:35:00 PM »

Congratulations Chip and Nancy!

That really is a wonderful post tho SB! Sure wish it wasn't conflicting with the Daytona trip since we would love to meet ya'll!! BUT it's as good a reason as I can think of! I'm really happy for you both!

Thanks HB and JD!  JD, we picked the date last summer and didn't "count" the weeks to see what else would be going on.  We were mostly trying to get through the holidays, B'days that are in January and February and Valentines Day.

We have had quite a few RSVPs come back as "No" because of Bike Week.  But, on the flip side, we know where we'll be spending most of our anniversaries!   :2vrolijk_21:

SE05

• Senior CVO Member
  • aka - Mrs. SBB
« Reply #21 on: February 14, 2007, 01:39:27 PM »

Chip and Nancy...I couldn't be happier for the two of you, and Chip, you're a hell of a man to be able to tell the woman you love how much she means to you.  It's obviously meant to be and I wish you many happy years together.   :2vrolijk_21:

Thanks Terry ... he IS a hell of a man and I'm very blessed to have found him.

JesterDecor

• Elite CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #22 on: February 14, 2007, 02:33:54 PM »

Thanks HB and JD!  JD, we picked the date last summer and didn't "count" the weeks to see what else would be going on.  We were mostly trying to get through the holidays, B'days that are in January and February and Valentines Day.

We have had quite a few RSVPs come back as "No" because of Bike Week.  But, on the flip side, we know where we'll be spending most of our anniversaries!   :2vrolijk_21:

I hear ya there Nancy!! For the same reasons, we can't hardly plan anything till after mid-Feb too! Sure is mighty nice of the Bike Week/Harley people to celebrate your anniversary in such a big way  :D I'm from South Florida and have never been to bike week so this is a first for me! Just don't hate me cuz I'm a rider and don't have my own bike  :P (it's by choice!)
I like shiny stuff!

Midnight Rider

• AKA: TCnBham
  • 10K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2011 SERGU Rio Red (sold)
« Reply #23 on: February 14, 2007, 02:37:56 PM »

Happy Valentine's Day Suzanne (aka: HarleyDiva)!!   :-*

I met Suzanne December 4th, 2005...we were both members of Match.com (yes, it does work), and had communicated for a few days prior to her driving down to B'ham to meet me for lunch.  There are some things you can feel are right immediately, and this was one of those things.  It had been several years since I had ridden, and Suzanne had not been on the back of a bike since her childhood.  When I cautiously mentioned I wanted to get a HD, she was thrilled and excited at the prospect of us being able to share something so wonderful together.  We window shopped for two months, then put the deposit down on the SEUC, and I bought the Duc to get the feel back for riding while waiting.  Suzanne loved riding as much as I did.  She has been supportive of everything we've done related to motorcycling, even bringing me  :drink: :drink: when I'm adding bling or detailing the bike.

Our love of riding is surpassed only by our love for each other, so we recently agreed that we should take the next step and move in together "officially" as of February 1st.

I Love You, Baby and look forward to many more years of sharing our lives together.

:-*

Terry
Sometimes it takes a whole tankful of fuel before you can think straight.
I had the right to remain silent, just not the ability...

Gone, but not forgotten...2011 FLTRUSE with
Fullsac X Pipe w/2" Baffles
Legend Air Ride Rear Shocks
Traxxion Dynamics AK-20 Front Suspension
Clearview GT13 Windshield
TTS Mastertune

Fatboy

• 1K CVO Member
  • "Orange Crush" 94Hp / 119Tq
« Reply #24 on: February 14, 2007, 02:42:53 PM »

What a special 1000th post!  (You always make those 1000th posts special!)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Congratulations to the soon to be newlyweds!  :2vrolijk_21:

And Chip you were right you did find a way to make #1000 post special.  :drink:

Now quit the mushy stuffy and get back to business......before somebody around here gets "out of line" again! :huepfenlol2:

twincam

« Reply #25 on: February 14, 2007, 02:45:59 PM »

congrades to you both!!! may your miles be many and road rash be few!!!!! :2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21: Randy

harleydiva

« Reply #26 on: February 14, 2007, 03:01:32 PM »

Happy Valentine's Day Suzanne (aka: HarleyDiva)!!   :-*

I met Suzanne December 4th, 2005...we were both members of Match.com (yes, it does work), and had communicated for a few days prior to her driving down to B'ham to meet me for lunch.  There are some things you can feel are right immediately, and this was one of those things.  It had been several years since I had ridden, and Suzanne had not been on the back of a bike since her childhood.  When I cautiously mentioned I wanted to get a HD, she was thrilled and excited at the prospect of us being able to share something so wonderful together.  We window shopped for two months, then put the deposit down on the SEUC, and I bought the Duc to get the feel back for riding while waiting.  Suzanne loved riding as much as I did.  She has been supportive of everything we've done related to motorcycling, even bringing me  :drink: :drink: when I'm adding bling or detailing the bike.

Our love of riding is surpassed only by our love for each other, so we recently agreed that we should take the next step and move in together "officially" as of February 1st.

I Love You, Baby and look forward to many more years of sharing our lives together.

:-*

Terry

Happy Valentine's Day Terry,  :-*

This post is perhaps the best post you have ever written.   :-*      I am so happy to have you in my life ... thanks Match!   :)   and thank you for the happiness that you have brought to my life.  I never thought that I would find true love  :-*  and certainly never thought that I would be a HarleyDiva.   ;D   Riding behind you on my "throne" always brings a smile to my face.   :)

I love you too Baby, and look forward to our many Happy Trails.

Suzanne  :-*

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Orange & Black SEEG... Can it get any better?
    • VA

• CVO1: FLHTCSE
« Reply #27 on: February 14, 2007, 03:45:10 PM »

Wow!!! What a thread this is. Congrats to Chip & Nancy that was one amazing story of how you two got together. I wish both of you many happy years together. :2vrolijk_21:

Terry and Diva congrats to both of you also, another wonderful story on this day of love. :2vrolijk_21:

To all the rest of my CVO Harley family I wish you all a Happy Valentines day and may you spend it w/the one you love.

:pumpkin:
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 :fireman:
:pumpkin: 2004 Screamin’ Eagle Electra Glide :pumpkin:
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Zippers 575 Gear Drive Cams
Zippers Pro-Tapered Adjustable Push Rods
Zippers Oil Pressure Bypass Shim
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
PGR Member #754 (Since '05)
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

skippy

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #28 on: February 14, 2007, 04:29:06 PM »

:apple: :apple: :apple:CONGRATS :2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21:

The Mysterious Q!

• Keep the shiny side up and ride it like you stole it.
  • 2.5K CVO Member
  • This town needs an enema!
    • CT
« Reply #29 on: February 14, 2007, 04:35:05 PM »

Chip and Nancy Congrats on your upcoming nuptuals. Couldn't happen to 2 nicer people. Good luck and god bless. Also Chip that was definately a great 1000th post. Couldn't ask for more.  Later, Q
When I grow up I want to be a SEEG 2002 FLHRSEI Rineharts Wild1 Apes Beaucoup Chrome Corbin Seat Wimmer Billet Breather and Spike Filter Beautiful Billet Power Commander PCIII USB LED Skull Horn Cover Skull everything Lyndall Z Pads Xtreme Machine Shredder 18's Metzeler ME 880's Xtra Lights HID
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6  All

Page created in 0.205 seconds with 21 queries.