Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]  All

Author Topic: No Buddies ?  (Read 23090 times)

SPIDERMAN

Re: No Buddies ?
« Reply #120 on: March 01, 2007, 07:16:48 PM »

I like this club better! ;) Hoist! 8)

Yeah cool Howie, but the slogan should be  " hey , I'm tawkin here
                                                              like I care what yous got to say "

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #121 on: March 01, 2007, 07:20:45 PM »

Yeah cool Howie, but the slogan should be  " hey , I'm tawkin here
                                                              like I care what yous got to say "

It's "hay, I'm tawkin' hea
Like I kair what any of youse gotta say!

;D ;D ;D Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #122 on: March 01, 2007, 07:28:59 PM »

It's "hay, I'm tawkin' hea
Like I kair what any of youse gotta say!

;D ;D ;D Hoist! 8)

Ayuh effin New Yorkah that's for sure.  :D

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #123 on: March 01, 2007, 07:37:57 PM »

Ayuh effin New Yorkah that's for sure.  :D

Yes sir! And a card carrying member of the National Hoistasm Society! ::) Hoist! 8)

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

ccr

• SEEG Cult Senior Member
  • 5k CVO Member
« Reply #124 on: March 01, 2007, 07:59:07 PM »

:nixweiss:  I'm sorry.  I can't understand you.  Speak English!  You folks from the deep south and from the North East all talk funny.

I that grew up in Canada, married a Southern American, spent 8 years in Europe and now live in the Capital of the South, basically can hear that the rest of you talk funny. 

And you are so right about the rum.  I mistakenly put the liquor tequila partnered with the lime, but it definitely rum.  Good rum to boot. 

Not my normal beverage of choice, but my sister-in-law in Ontario, can make a Mohito to make all bartenders blush and turn away in embarrassment.  I've tried once or twice, but usually end up cheapen out and using the margarita mix instead of squeezing $20.00 worth of limes to make a pitcher of Mohitos. 

RJ749

• SEEG Cult Newbie
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2006 FLHTCUSE
    • CVO2: 2005 FLHTCSE
    • CVO3: 2002 FXDWG3
« Reply #125 on: March 01, 2007, 08:04:18 PM »

:nixweiss:  I'm sorry.  I can't understand you.  Speak English!  You folks from the deep south and from the North East all talk funny.

I that grew up in Canada,

Eh?  (pronounced A) Get out! (pr: oot, like in boot)

Now way you can understand them Canucks.

I'll buy you a mohito in Nelson Candy.

TCinVA

• Elite CVO Member
  • FINALLY!

• CVO1: 2007 B&O FLHTCUSE2
« Reply #126 on: March 01, 2007, 09:01:04 PM »

Y'all shore do talk funny ;).
TC

The Mysterious Q!

• Keep the shiny side up and ride it like you stole it.
  • 2.5K CVO Member
  • This town needs an enema!
    • CT
« Reply #127 on: March 02, 2007, 01:12:53 PM »

Yes it is, and obviously I must not be that good at it! ::) I'm sorry to read about your battle with them on your wheels. Is your bike apart, waiting on them? A swap-out of a fully assembled wheel/tire package won't take too long. I'm sure you would have liked them on before the season. Don't let it get you down or keep you from riding! I hope they take care of you soon! Hoist! 8)
No Howie the bike is still together waiting on the parts. I installed some other bling in the meanwhile though. Now I need to get all the water out of my basement and garage because of the torrential rain we are having. i had my guys leave the jobsite today to go and help my wife move our belongings to high ground and clean up the mess. If its not one thing its something else. if it weren't for bad luck I'd have no luck at all. Later,Q
When I grow up I want to be a SEEG 2002 FLHRSEI Rineharts Wild1 Apes Beaucoup Chrome Corbin Seat Wimmer Billet Breather and Spike Filter Beautiful Billet Power Commander PCIII USB LED Skull Horn Cover Skull everything Lyndall Z Pads Xtreme Machine Shredder 18's Metzeler ME 880's Xtra Lights HID

ccr

• SEEG Cult Senior Member
  • 5k CVO Member
« Reply #128 on: March 02, 2007, 05:21:47 PM »

...torrential rain we are having. ...
Left home this morning in the middle of Tornado watch - sky dark as if it were midnight, torential rains, roads flooding, windshield wipers barely making a dent, driving 20-30 miles an hour in a 55 because of the wash effect when you went through puddles, but about 20 miles further North I drove into less clouds, reduced rain and another 10 miles North and the sky was bright blue, no clouds - a hint that it had drizzled a littel, birds singing.  I guess it just depended where you were at any given moment.  Jamey tried to go to the Portsmouth Naval Hospital - West of here and the trees were falling every which way but loose - he rescheduled and turned around.  Sorry Q to here you have home damage.  Hope you get control of it soon.  Water and Fire man.  Home devastators in a few moments. 

The Mysterious Q!

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • CT
« Reply #129 on: March 02, 2007, 06:21:09 PM »

Thanks for caring Candy.
When I grow up I want to be a SEEG 2002 FLHRSEI Rineharts Wild1 Apes Beaucoup Chrome Corbin Seat Wimmer Billet Breather and Spike Filter Beautiful Billet Power Commander PCIII USB LED Skull Horn Cover Skull everything Lyndall Z Pads Xtreme Machine Shredder 18's Metzeler ME 880's Xtra Lights HID

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #130 on: March 02, 2007, 06:26:09 PM »

No Howie the bike is still together waiting on the parts. I installed some other bling in the meanwhile though. Now I need to get all the water out of my basement and garage because of the torrential rain we are having. i had my guys leave the jobsite today to go and help my wife move our belongings to high ground and clean up the mess. If its not one thing its something else. if it weren't for bad luck I'd have no luck at all. Later,Q

Man, you're right John, sometimes it seems like it never ends. Two steps forward, one step back! Sorry to hear of your flood problem. I don't happen to think you were born under a bad sign. It happens to everyone. I guess you can't realize good, unless you know what bad feels like. Good luck with the house and the wheels. Hoist! 8)

The Mysterious Q!

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • CT
« Reply #131 on: March 02, 2007, 06:34:35 PM »

Thanks Howie. Its under control now.

ronshood2000

• Full CVO Member

• CVO1: FLHRSE3
« Reply #132 on: March 05, 2007, 12:51:43 PM »

I take the weekend off and I'm forgiven........wow thats cool.  Got my Rush muffler's installed and the other stuff........NOW THAT"S WHAT I"M TALK'N 'BOUT

The sound and performance is fantastic.
Ron
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]  All

Page created in 0.165 seconds with 21 queries.