Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9  All

Author Topic: No Buddies ?  (Read 23219 times)

SPIDERMAN

Re: No Buddies ?
« Reply #60 on: February 28, 2007, 10:43:47 PM »

Are you bragging? 
Asking for an intervention?
Looking for the 12 steps? 

If you don't know of something, it does not make in untrue, just you don't hang in the places that would let you know about the product. 

Candy,
           Go sit in the corner. You get a time out for pickin on a newbie. Keep it up and you'll be on double secret probation. ( actually that's a good thing since all of us on DSP are cool )   ;D

B B

ccr

• SEEG Cult Senior Member
  • 5k CVO Member
« Reply #61 on: February 28, 2007, 10:54:54 PM »

Candy,
           Go sit in the corner. You get a time out for pickin on a newbie. Keep it up and you'll be on double secret probation. ( actually that's a good thing since all of us on DSP are cool )   ;D

B B
Well, I am honored.  I have never been on secret probation, let alone double secret probation before. And how was I to know the fella was a newbie, his post count did not support that theory.  Before one attacks, one should know a little about the adversary.  I was not attacking ronshood2000, I was just pointing out the obvious.  Anyone who states they spend a lot of time in drinking establishments, but don't know the attributes of a superior beverage, is just plain not looking around.  Probably drinks Bud Lite or something.  Yuck!  Well, at least to me.  Now if you like Bud Lite - well, it looks good on you.   :)

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #62 on: February 28, 2007, 10:57:12 PM »

Well, I am honored.  I have never been on secret probation, let alone double secret probation before. And how was I to know the fella was a newbie, his post count did not support that theory.  Before one attacks, one should know a little about the adversary.  I was not attacking ronshood2000, I was just pointing out the obvious.  Anyone who states they spend a lot of time in drinking establishments, but don't know the attributes of a superior beverage, is just plain not looking around.  Probably drinks Bud Lite or something.  Yuck!  Well, at least to me.  Now if you like Bud Lite - well, it looks good on you.   :)

Get out of denial Candy.  First step is to admit there is a problem.  You picked on a Newbie.  Own it and move on.  Double Secret Probation is a nice place to be though.  You'll like it here  :2vrolijk_21: .

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #63 on: February 28, 2007, 10:58:42 PM »

Candy,
          He posted 30 times one right after the other upon joining today. Gotta be a rule that you can't shed the newbie designation your first day on the site. MGD sweetie, with shots of Maker's Mark so I don't get beer breath. Course it was whatever was going around in MV. I think all of us in the 2500 club are on DSP Welcome  LOL

B B

twincam

« Reply #64 on: February 28, 2007, 11:03:18 PM »

with that kind of post record he will be passing Hoist soon!!!!!! ;) ;D look out Howie you got some competition!!!! :2vrolijk_21:

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #65 on: February 28, 2007, 11:05:32 PM »

I think all of us in the 2500 club are on DSP Welcome  LOL

Only those of us that aren't mods BB.  They're perfect gentleman and never say an ill word about anyone with attitudes and attributes we should all aspire too.  We are so unworthy.

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Orange & Black SEEG... Can it get any better?
    • VA

• CVO1: FLHTCSE
« Reply #66 on: February 28, 2007, 11:08:30 PM »

Only those of us that aren't mods BB.  They're perfect gentleman and never say an ill word about anyone with attitudes and attributes we should all aspire too.  We are so unworthy.

Where is that "mooning" emoticon when you need it. :huepfenlol2:

:pumpkin:
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 :fireman:
:pumpkin: 2004 Screamin’ Eagle Electra Glide :pumpkin:
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Zippers 575 Gear Drive Cams
Zippers Pro-Tapered Adjustable Push Rods
Zippers Oil Pressure Bypass Shim
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
PGR Member #754 (Since '05)
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

twincam

« Reply #67 on: February 28, 2007, 11:12:59 PM »

:dier_13: oh he said mooning not moooooing

ccr

• 5k CVO Member
« Reply #68 on: February 28, 2007, 11:16:32 PM »

Well, I am sorry I do not know the flavor of this much recommended Makers Mark.  It has to be a scotch or a whiskey and I don't drink that.  MGD is a slight step above drinking pee, but I like my beer with a little flavor and color and my spirits a little sweeter.  Hard habits to skip.  However, I do not drink alcohol outside my home, besides the odd glass of wine with dinner.  I lost my license for drinking and driving when I was like 19 - 30+ years ago, and the sting of that experience has me not drinking alcohol outside the comforts of my own home - or at least the home of the day.  At MV, I had my spirit of choice in the room, but a beer I can see through has never been a favorite of mine.  So the much maligned Modelo in this thread - I wanted to defend - sorry I did not know I was "attacking" a newbie, just when someone threatens me in my home area, I will fight back.  Modelo Negro to be more specific, Mr. Newbie  ronshood2000, I sincerely apologize if I have in any way offended you.  You did offend me when you dissed my favorite malt beverage.  But then again, I am not a guy. Now my husband is probably not liking the statement either that a real guy does not drink a superior product that you are just at this time not familiar with. He likes Negro Modelo too.  Maybe we need to get together and a little taste education is in order so we can be on the same ground.............. so to speak.  I mean I am in DSP by my peers.  What will happen to me if the mods see this.  I may just be banned altogether.  

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #69 on: February 28, 2007, 11:17:16 PM »

:dier_13: oh he said mooning not moooooing

But can a bovine do this (god help us for the picture Rog finds to respond to this)?

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
    • VA

« Reply #70 on: February 28, 2007, 11:20:03 PM »

But can a bovine do this (god help us for the picture Rog finds to respond to this)?

Heh, you forgot to put my battle scar on that. :huepfenlol2: Remember I was the one that wanted to moon you. ;D

Ride Safe,
Fired00d
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #71 on: February 28, 2007, 11:21:33 PM »

I mean I am in DSP by my peers.  

In other words, you joined the rest of the class  :bananarock: .

What will happen to me if the mods see this.  I may just be banned altogether.  

Shhhhhh, you don't want to talk about "those people" and probation in the same sentence.  One or two of them might get all wobbly about it  :huepfenlol2: .  And lord help us all if D00d has regained enough balance and motor dexterity to really moon the crowd  :'( .

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #72 on: February 28, 2007, 11:24:36 PM »

Heh, you forgot to put my battle scar on that. :huepfenlol2: Remember I was the one that wanted to moon you. ;D

Ride Safe,
Fired00d

Damn, that's right.  I'm usually the mooner and not the moonee.  Screws up the whole balance of nature when things happen the other way  :drink: .

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
    • VA

« Reply #73 on: February 28, 2007, 11:25:20 PM »

......  And lord help us all if D00d has regained enough balance and motor dexterity to really moon the crowd  :'( .
Oh I got it Bro. 30 - 45 more days and I'm going to be in the wind :huepfenjump3:

Ride Safe,
Fired00d
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

ccr

• 5k CVO Member
« Reply #74 on: February 28, 2007, 11:26:32 PM »

Well, that just has tears rolling down my cheeks.  This is not my normal up in the middle of the night postings.  I have not gone to bed yet ----------------------  Usual is about 9 PM, so I have to leave you clowns for another day. But thanks for the laughs.  If you don't hear from me in the next week or two, you know the mods locked me out until I can learn how to play nice in the CVO sandbox.  

I kind of feel special (in that bad girl kinda way)-------------- DSP before ever even being in SP --------------  Thanks guys.  See ya on the flip side.   ;)
« Last Edit: February 28, 2007, 11:28:44 PM by Mrs.WeCVO »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9  All

Page created in 0.169 seconds with 21 queries.