Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9  All

Author Topic: BSR - Introducing the CVO wives support group  (Read 19798 times)

JesterDecor

• Elite CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
BSR - Introducing the CVO wives support group
« on: May 23, 2007, 02:59:45 PM »

Since apparently we can't have our own section  :P , I'll just post here and introduce some of the members you know and love but that don't generally post a whole lot (at least not in any technical threads). We're the proud members of the BSR's Club (Back Seat Riders Club)! We're the ones that support the lifestyle that is worshiped here @ CVOHarley/Hoist?.com!! It's different than being a rider but has a perspective and culture that needs to be acknowledged and respected (DAMNIT!!)  :huepfenlol2:

The better halves are as follows:
JesterDecor - Cheri (HogBreath's)
Binx - Barrie (Hoist's)
HarleyDiva - Suzanne (TCnBham's)
???????? - Trish (deepsoutheagle's) (sign up girl!!)

I know there are others here and others that we are encouraging to sign up (I'm talking to you Susan/ghost rider, Pam/Mav7266!) I'm sure there's plenty of other BSR's that just need a little nudge to be a part of this great site and have their voice/opinion heard too!

Now, this thread is for the wives that are back seat riders ONLY!!  (It's okay if Barry posts too tho!  ;D ) So, y'all guys just need to put any threads starting with BSR on your ALREADY READ list and stay out!!  :P

Everyone knows how much fun the CVO GTG's are and this is the place for the BSR's to get to know each other just like the guys have so we can all feel like part of the family too!! So, come on in so when we get to Hot Springs (the next one that HogBreath has told me about, which is a thread for another time!) it'll be one big happy CVO family reunion for EVERYONE!!

I like shiny stuff!

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
Re: BSR - Introducing the CVO wives support group
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2007, 03:18:48 PM »

Since apparently we can't have our own section  :P , I'll just post here and introduce some of the members you know and love but that don't generally post a whole lot (at least not in any technical threads). We're the proud members of the BSR's Club (Back Seat Riders Club)! We're the ones that support the lifestyle that is worshiped here @ CVOHarley/Hoist?.com!! It's different than being a rider but has a perspective and culture that needs to be acknowledged and respected (DAMNIT!!)  :huepfenlol2:

The better halves are as follows:
JesterDecor - Cheri (HogBreath's)
Binx - Barrie (Hoist's)
HarleyDiva - Suzanne (TCnBham's)
???????? - Trish (deepsoutheagle's) (sign up girl!!)

I know there are others here and others that we are encouraging to sign up (I'm talking to you Susan/ghost rider, Pam/Mav7266!) I'm sure there's plenty of other BSR's that just need a little nudge to be a part of this great site and have their voice/opinion heard too!

Now, this thread is for the wives that are back seat riders ONLY!!  (It's okay if Barry posts too tho!  ;D ) So, y'all guys just need to put any threads starting with BSR on your ALREADY READ list and stay out!!  :P

Everyone knows how much fun the CVO GTG's are and this is the place for the BSR's to get to know each other just like the guys have so we can all feel like part of the family too!! So, come on in so when we get to Hot Springs (the next one that HogBreath has told me about, which is a thread for another time!) it'll be one big happy CVO family reunion for EVERYONE!!

Oh boy, here we go! ::) Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

JesterDecor

• Elite CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2007, 03:21:46 PM »

Oh boy, here we go! ::) Hoist! 8)

Oh shup Hoistie!! Ya KNOW the best thing that happened on your trip was me talking Binx into "appreciating" this place  :P
I like shiny stuff!

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2007, 03:32:07 PM »

Oh shup Hoistie!! Ya KNOW the best thing that happened on your trip was me talking Binx into "appreciating" this place  :P

And I truly thank you for that! I think!! :znotworthy: Hoist! 8)

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

JesterDecor

• Elite CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2007, 04:51:30 PM »

And I truly thank you for that! I think!! :znotworthy: Hoist! 8)

Oh you should be!! We worked it out for ya too! She gets it 5 p.m. - midnite, and you get it from midnite to 5 a.m.! See how helpful I am???  :P
I like shiny stuff!

Binx

• Hoist's BSR
  • Elite CVO Member
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2007, 05:02:38 PM »

Oh you should be!! We worked it out for ya too! She gets it 5 p.m. - midnite, and you get it from midnite to 5 a.m.! See how helpful I am???  :P

You ROCK!!! :bananarock:
wut?

BANDANAGIRL

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • LIVE LAUGH RIDE

• CVO1: 2005 SEEG Cherry Sold
    • CVO2: 2009 SERG Orange Sold, 2005 SEEG Teal Sold, 2005 SEEG Banana Sold
    • CVO3: 2013 SERG Custom Atomic Orange/ Galaxy Gray
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2007, 05:21:42 PM »

;D

You go girls !  Before I had my cvo and was riding my fatboy I was always on here lurking under my other halfs name (Iselbulls) Aka Don .... Until I was in Cripple Creek last year and everyone told me to go ahead and come aboard I wasnt sure I would be excepted .

Yeah for the back seat riders club!!!!!!!!!!!!

GIRLS RULE
Soozie :cherry: :welcome_005: :2thumbsup:

2006 Cripplecreek, Co.
                     2008 Sedona, Az.
                     2009 HoodRiver, Or.
                     2010   Pala, Ca.
                     2010 New River , Wv.
                     2011 Lake Tahoe, NV.
                     2012 Spokane, Wa.
                     2013 Santa Fe, NM.                      2014 Carmel & M.V.

JesterDecor

• Elite CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2007, 05:24:29 PM »

;D

You go girls !  Before I had my cvo and was riding my fatboy I was always on here lurking under my other halfs name (Iselbulls) Aka Don .... Until I was in Cripple Creek last year and everyone told me to go ahead and come aboard I wasnt sure I would be excepted .

Yeah for the back seat riders club!!!!!!!!!!!!

GIRLS RULE
Soozie :cherry: :welcome_005: :2thumbsup:

Hey Soozie!! Welcome to the BSR Club! (you will always hold honorary membership!) Great to have you join us! I'm sure you'll be able to relate to some of the things we have to say and offer a unique perspecitve! Glad to count you among us!!

cheri  :)
I like shiny stuff!

Screamin

• 5k CVO Member
  • Number 641

• CVO1: 2005 SEEG2 Cherry
    • CVO2: 2019 Road Glide Ultra
« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2007, 06:03:39 PM »

VAZHOG

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2007, 06:10:20 PM »

;D

Rufus

« Reply #10 on: May 23, 2007, 07:11:48 PM »

Can guys hang out in the girl's room ?

Rufus

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #11 on: May 23, 2007, 07:35:03 PM »

Just saw Dood had moved this thread.  Man Gary, you've got bigger ones than I do.  Messing with the women like that. 

I thought "off topic" was cat puke and other things unrelated to riding?  How can riding as a passenger be "off" rather than "other."

It's that damn domino effect leading to the slippery slope again.  Communist regimes in Asia falling to Central America leading to threads moved at cvoharley dot commmie.   :huepfenlol2:

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #12 on: May 23, 2007, 07:36:18 PM »

Give them they're own damn board and they won't have to figgur out where to put their Tiara Talk! ;) Hoist! 8)

HogBreath

• 5k CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2009 cvo roadglide
    • CVO2: 2014 CVO StreetKing
« Reply #13 on: May 23, 2007, 07:39:42 PM »

Give them they're own damn board and they won't have to figgur out where to put their Tiara Talk! ;) Hoist! 8)

Damn Skippy. That's all I gotta say about that.

Just saw Dood had moved this thread.  Man Gary, you've got bigger ones than I do.  Messing with the women like that. 

I thought "off topic" was cat puke and other things unrelated to riding?  How can riding as a passenger be "off" rather than "other."

It's that damn domino effect leading to the slippery slope again.  Communist regimes in Asia falling to Central America leading to threads moved at cvoharley dot commmie.   :huepfenlol2:

Damn Skippy. That's all I gotta say about that.
It's not the destination. It's the Journey.

HogBreath

• 5k CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2009 cvo roadglide
    • CVO2: 2014 CVO StreetKing
« Reply #14 on: May 23, 2007, 07:40:19 PM »

<---------------knows how his toast gets buttered.
It's not the destination. It's the Journey.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9  All

Page created in 0.169 seconds with 21 queries.