Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8  All

Author Topic: Stephanie  (Read 15661 times)

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
Re: Stephanie (GREAT NEWS) UPDATE!!!!!!!
« Reply #60 on: June 19, 2007, 05:39:04 PM »

Appears your thoughts, prayers and vibes are paying HUGE dividends for my daughter.  Thanks!!!!!  :2vrolijk_21: :orange: :mango: :bananarock: :apple: :jalapeno: :cucumber: :pineapple: :pepper:

Very, very glad to read this.  Blessings do go to those that truly deserve them - not all the time perhaps, but enough of the time. 
"I had the right to remain silent, but I didn't have the ability." ~ RW

REGGAB

« Reply #61 on: June 19, 2007, 09:37:45 PM »

Great news Henry! We'll just have to keep her in our thoughts so she gets better even quicker! You guys gotta be psyched about this progress! :2vrolijk_21: Hoist! 8)

Thanks Howie!  Really appreciate your care and concern. :2vrolijk_21:

REGGAB

Re: Stephanie
« Reply #62 on: June 19, 2007, 09:39:57 PM »

Keep it up!  It's great to hear this type of news!

Thank you very much.  Stef reads these posts, and it makes her all the more determined to rise above her challenges knowing fellow Harley folks are wishing her well and cheering her on.

REGGAB

« Reply #63 on: June 19, 2007, 09:49:49 PM »

Henry, that is GREAT news!   :2vrolijk_21:

We agree, Suzanne.  Procedure will be done same day at Children's South.  We'll let you know the exact time once we find out in the event you wish to visit.  We'll likely come down the night prior, do the procedure the next day, and upon release, spend the night in B'ham.  Stef doesn't travel well after Verced.  We learned that the hard way with surgery #2 in November 2004 when she had the original hardware removed after AVN diagnosis.  She was nauseated the whole way back to Enterprise.  But then again, I don't think anyone travels well after Verced.  I had a same day deviated septum repair procedure done in November 2005, and during the 10 mile ride home, Renea had to pull over 3 times.  :puke:

REGGAB

« Reply #64 on: June 19, 2007, 09:51:10 PM »

Fantastic news.  Stephanie, keep up the good work.  We are all cheering you on.   :bananarock:

Thank you very much, Candy.

REGGAB

« Reply #65 on: June 19, 2007, 09:52:17 PM »

Thats really great Henry! I'm so glad to hear it. I'll be thinking about yall. Keep us posted.

Hobo :2vrolijk_21:

Thank you very much, Cary.  Hopefully you'll get to meet her soon.

REGGAB

« Reply #66 on: June 19, 2007, 09:53:38 PM »

Very, very glad to read this.  Blessings do go to those that truly deserve them - not all the time perhaps, but enough of the time. 

Thanks very much, Bro.  It is great to know she has so many fine folks cheering her on.

HarleyBoxer

• My Boxers
« Reply #67 on: June 20, 2007, 09:04:21 PM »

Hello, I would be Stephanie....and all your prayers have cheered me on soo much....and thank you so much....
I been blessed with the best mom I could asked for, and the best Daddy in the world. I love them so much, they
are the ones that keep me going,them and my two boxer dogs.... Well I guess I better jet

Thanks again
AND I LOVE YOU DADDY

RedDevil

• 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM #747.2 It's all good

• CVO1: '11 FLTRUSE Gray Ghost
    • CVO2: '12 FLHXSE3 Hot Citrus/Antique Gunstock
« Reply #68 on: June 20, 2007, 09:26:03 PM »

Hello, I would be Stephanie....and all your prayers have cheered me on soo much....and thank you so much....
I been blessed with the best mom I could asked for, and the best Daddy in the world. I love them so much, they
are the ones that keep me going,them and my two boxer dogs.... Well I guess I better jet

Thanks again
AND I LOVE YOU DADDY

God's speed to you Stephie.  You are truly blessed to have great parents and you are some special young woman...keep it up and glad to see that you're progressing so well. 
Cheers :2vrolijk_21:,
  :devil:

2012 FLHXSE3
Hot Citrus/Antique Gunstock

REGGAB

« Reply #69 on: June 20, 2007, 10:19:20 PM »

Thanks again
AND I LOVE YOU DADDY

OK, now I'm going to squirt tears.  :bigcry:  She sat down in front of my computer and read all five pages of this thread last night.  I came into my den, and she was in here............well...............I'm not going to embarass her.  I love you too Sweetie.  Now, go here http://www.cvoharley.com/smf/index.php?board=30.0 and properly introduce yourself!   :2vrolijk_21:
« Last Edit: June 20, 2007, 10:21:32 PM by REGGAB »

harleydiva

« Reply #70 on: June 22, 2007, 07:19:10 PM »

We agree, Suzanne.  Procedure will be done same day at Children's South.  We'll let you know the exact time once we find out in the event you wish to visit.  We'll likely come down the night prior, do the procedure the next day, and upon release, spend the night in B'ham.  Stef doesn't travel well after Verced.  We learned that the hard way with surgery #2 in November 2004 when she had the original hardware removed after AVN diagnosis.  She was nauseated the whole way back to Enterprise.  But then again, I don't think anyone travels well after Verced.  I had a same day deviated septum repair procedure done in November 2005, and during the 10 mile ride home, Renea had to pull over 3 times.  :puke:

Just let us know.  I'll be happy to help any way that I can.  Give my love to Steph.

harleydiva

« Reply #71 on: June 22, 2007, 07:21:04 PM »

Thanks again
AND I LOVE YOU DADDY

Hi Stephanie, SO glad that you're doing so good.   :2vrolijk_21:   You are truly blessed with such a great mom and daddy, and of course your boxers.   :)   

Take care.

Suzanne    :)

theslash

• Full CVO Member
  • 2019 FLHXSE
« Reply #72 on: June 22, 2007, 07:25:00 PM »

God bless to you Sir
SLASH

REGGAB

« Reply #73 on: June 22, 2007, 10:06:47 PM »

Just let us know.  I'll be happy to help any way that I can.  Give my love to Steph.

Will do.  Thanks, Suzanne!

HML

REGGAB

« Reply #74 on: June 22, 2007, 10:07:52 PM »

God bless to you Sir

Well, thank you, Sir!  I am very Blessed.  Let's just pray the same for Stef.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8  All

Page created in 0.162 seconds with 21 queries.