Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7  All

Author Topic: Divorce  (Read 6581 times)

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
Re: Divorce
« Reply #60 on: September 11, 2007, 09:06:54 PM »

Won't be doing to many mods right now till I find out how much the divorce is going to cost me. I do enjoy entertaining you guys and I think Mike does too. We are good buds and have riden together for a long time. We raced Motocross for a lot of years before this. Bastard was faster than me then too...LOL! Now the playing field is even now. I probably ride harder than he does on these big piles of crap but he tends to spend a few more $'s than I do to keep up. We grew apart for a few years back... about 7 or so and this HD thing has gotten us back together. Niether one of us know what we are doing and get most of our know how here...LOL!

Well you definitely found the right place. Ask all the questions you need to, gather all the information, and put an action plan together. Than go or talk to a real engine builder and get his recommendations to decide if he's the right guy for you. Don't tell him what you want just cause you read it here. He has to build it. If you use a true expert, go by what he says. If you don't like what you hear from him, find another expert. You must find an expert you can trust to wind up with a good job you'll be happy with. ;)

Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

SirMichael

• Senior CVO Member
  • Non Riding for the moment!!
« Reply #61 on: September 15, 2007, 02:22:35 AM »

You want to talk about messed up, today I helped my best friend move his wifes stuff out to the garage, so tommorow I can help her move into her new apartment!!
 Tommy doesn't want the divorce, he still loves her, yet he is helping her move, how hard would that be!!
 I give him tons of credit, he doesn't want her to go, but yet he is helping her, cause he doesn't want to be mean to her!!
 How the heck do you help someone that you truely love and don't want to lose move out of your life?? :confused5: :confused5:
 He is a stronger man than me, thats for sure!!

He's my friend and I will always help him, but it's just hard helping him do something that I know he doesn't want to do, but has too!! :nixweiss: :nixweiss:

I guess thats what friends do, right!!

MIKE

tommyo

• Throttles on the right!
  • Full CVO Member

• CVO1: FLHXSE2
« Reply #62 on: September 15, 2007, 12:55:14 PM »

Thanks Mike, I don't wish this upon anyone. I hope to turn my black heart red again someday.

When in doubt... GAS it!!!

Starting over!!

REGGAB

« Reply #63 on: September 15, 2007, 11:41:50 PM »

You want to talk about messed up, today I helped my best friend move his wifes stuff out to the garage, so tommorow I can help her move into her new apartment!!
 Tommy doesn't want the divorce, he still loves her, yet he is helping her move, how hard would that be!!
 I give him tons of credit, he doesn't want her to go, but yet he is helping her, cause he doesn't want to be mean to her!!
 How the heck do you help someone that you truely love and don't want to lose move out of your life?? :confused5: :confused5:
 He is a stronger man than me, thats for sure!!

He's my friend and I will always help him, but it's just hard helping him do something that I know he doesn't want to do, but has too!! :nixweiss: :nixweiss:

I guess thats what friends do, right!!

MIKE

You're a good man, Mike, and I know Tommy appreciates your help and support.  It aint easy, but it is what it is.  He's fortunate to have you as a friend.

REGGAB

« Reply #64 on: September 15, 2007, 11:45:02 PM »

Thanks Mike, I don't wish this upon anyone. I hope to turn my black heart red again someday.

Give it time, Tommy.  It really sucks right now, but things WILL get better.  Keep yourself busy, RIDE, learn to enjoy everything you do, RIDE, and spend time with friends...........and RIDE!!!  You're gonna get through this.  If I can do it, anyone can.  Trust me.  You'll see.

SirMichael

• Senior CVO Member
« Reply #65 on: September 16, 2007, 12:09:05 AM »

You're a good man, Mike, and I know Tommy appreciates your help and support.  It aint easy, but it is what it is.  He's fortunate to have you as a friend.
Tommy is a good guy, he certainly didn't deserve this. He was so good to her, it's just amazing that it turned out this way!!
 I do understand her feelings to, if she doesn't love him anymore, well you can't make someone love you if they don't, but she never gave him a reason, just "I don't love you anymore, sorry bye!!"
 What the heck is that, after 24 years together(17 married) thats it, good bye!!

Well, it's a new life for him now, he has to take it day by day, one tank full at a time and things will be better!!  :2vrolijk_09:

MIKE :coolblue:

tommyo

• Full CVO Member

« Reply #66 on: September 16, 2007, 11:28:54 PM »

Thanks for the ride today!! Hope to get some more in this week. Today was the official first day of seperation. I woke up this morning and welcomed myself to my new life... It still sucks! If I'm starting at the bottom alls I can do now is move up! I hope it doesn't take long. Like Mike said "one day at a time".

Starting over!!

tommyo

• Full CVO Member

Re: Divorce (update)
« Reply #67 on: November 01, 2007, 04:42:23 PM »

First off thanks to all of you who's kind words an advice that were given. Nov. 7 is the D day. I will be glad to get this past me. We came to a good agreement and are staying friends for our daughter. On an upbeat note... In the last week I met the most wonderful woman in the world!! I met her in a parenting class that in Illinois you have to take before your divorce. She came with her own Harley jacket, gloves and boots! And yes has seen the back seat of the Ultra and loves it!! I kept it under 100... have to break her in first. For the first time in over 2 months my heart started beating again and it feels good! My buddy SirMichael103 has seen me through the whole ordeal and has kept my head high. A speacial thanks to him!! Just to let everybody know.... I'M BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :2vrolijk_21:

Starting over!!

JesterDecor

• Elite CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #68 on: November 01, 2007, 04:46:12 PM »

Welcome back and congrats on getting this behind you!! I am so happy to see that you and the soon to be EX are doing the right thing and staying friendly for your daughters' sake! (why doesn't everyone see how vitally important that is??)

Best wishes to you and your new Harley lady! I know that smile on your face and in your heart must feel strange after going through the big D but don't worry, you'll adjust in NO time!!  :P
I like shiny stuff!

tommyo

• Full CVO Member

« Reply #69 on: November 01, 2007, 04:49:06 PM »

Thank you! And yes it does feel good!!

Starting over!!

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Orange & Black SEEG... Can it get any better?
    • VA

• CVO1: FLHTCSE
« Reply #70 on: November 01, 2007, 06:59:25 PM »

First off thanks to all of you who's kind words an advice that were given. Nov. 7 is the D day. I will be glad to get this past me. We came to a good agreement and are staying friends for our daughter. On an upbeat note... In the last week I met the most wonderful woman in the world!! I met her in a parenting class that in Illinois you have to take before your divorce. She came with her own Harley jacket, gloves and boots! And yes has seen the back seat of the Ultra and loves it!! I kept it under 100... have to break her in first. For the first time in over 2 months my heart started beating again and it feels good! My buddy SirMichael103 has seen me through the whole ordeal and has kept my head high. A speacial thanks to him!! Just to let everybody know.... I'M BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :2vrolijk_21:
Glad to hear things are working out. :2vrolijk_21:

:pumpkin:
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 :fireman:
:pumpkin: 2004 Screamin’ Eagle Electra Glide :pumpkin:
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Zippers 575 Gear Drive Cams
Zippers Pro-Tapered Adjustable Push Rods
Zippers Oil Pressure Bypass Shim
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
PGR Member #754 (Since '05)
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

REGGAB

« Reply #71 on: November 01, 2007, 07:38:02 PM »

Told ya!!!!!!!!  Congrats, Bro!  Good to see ya smilin'!!!!   :2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21:

HUBBARD

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • FLHTCUSE7
    • WV

« Reply #72 on: November 02, 2007, 01:12:21 AM »

How to cope... my wife is leaving me after nearly 17 years of marrige. Been together 24+ years. Her heart is not in it anymore. I'm lost and in the dark. Could use a few friends.

Tommy O

tommy0,

Who wants to be with someone that doesn't want to be with you?  Success is the best revenge.  Tighten up and have some fun.  I wish you health, happiness and prosperity.  Later--HUBBARD
2012 FLHTCUSE7  (Electric Orange/Black)  Built Motor (124), D&D "Borzilla" Exhaust, Tilley/K&N Air Induction,
"National President"-"Hillbilly Rocket Riders", MC, Mother Chapter, WV
"National President"-"W.H.O.R.E", TPT, WV Chapter

SirMichael

• Senior CVO Member
« Reply #73 on: November 02, 2007, 11:42:20 PM »

Yah, Shes HOT!! :love_1:

:worthless:

NWbiker

• Full CVO Member
    • OR

« Reply #74 on: November 03, 2007, 01:38:51 AM »

That's great to here Tommyo, my ex divorced me after 20 years and I thought the whole world had come to an end. I to meant a great women after that who had not even been on the back seat before.  Well, she graduated from the back seat to her own bike a 2000 Valk.  Life is funny  isn't it.  My Ex wound up marrying some guy that was the same age as her father because he had dollars but she is not a happy women however I'm a happy man now.  Hang in their life is just starting for you.
2014 CVO Ultra Limited
2003 Heritage Springer Classic
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7  All

Page created in 0.203 seconds with 24 queries.