Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]  All

Author Topic: California Wildfires....  (Read 12837 times)

SPIDERMAN

Re: California Wildfires....
« Reply #120 on: November 25, 2007, 06:22:57 PM »

lucky1, Always good to have plan B. :2vrolijk_21: I went on a blog and it looks like its been open for about a month and better than ever.  Doc

Doc,
       Pleasure to meet you and the Mrs. I'd like to ride up your way before too long, maybe we can ride up to Cook's Corner together. Take good care of that 00 SERG. It's rare to see one that is 99.9% orginal like that. Sweet ride. Think about meeting up somewhere and riding to Sedona together.

Lucky1
      Love that shifter linkage. I guess I'll have to get in on the next group buy.  Believe it or not, I've never ridden up Mt. Palomar. Now I've got an excuse. Me and Cappy will be up as soon as you give us your address. Send me a PM. Look forward to sharing a ride. Pleasure to meet you and hang out a bit. Maybe it was a good thing is was too cool to drink beer. I might have had to see how fast your buddy's nitrous Sporty would go.

B B

grandpadoc

• 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2000 SERG
« Reply #121 on: November 25, 2007, 06:46:29 PM »

...Terry and I really enjoyed the ride and the company. Looking forward to seeing you guys again. Let us know when and where. I sent Twolanerider the  sticker pic and he got a kick out of it.  Doc

lucky1

• Junior CVO Member
« Reply #122 on: November 25, 2007, 07:40:51 PM »

It's nice to put faces with the names. I enjoyed sitting with you guys. After we left the Hideout we went down to the desert and back through Julian. I got home about 20min. ago. 

grandpadoc

• 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2000 SERG
« Reply #123 on: November 26, 2007, 10:15:23 AM »

Hideout sticker pic. After 6 months I can certify it will still be 70% there.

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #124 on: November 26, 2007, 08:53:11 PM »

Cappy and I rode around the outback sections of the county to and from the Hideout yesterday. Not only am I amazed at the acreage that burned, but when you see the burn area and then realize that the fires were put out you get a sense of the incredible effort of the CDF and all of the help from surrounding states. There are signs everywhere thanking the firefighters, but words do not convey the gratitude of those who's homes were saved. Fire scares the bejezus out of me so I can only marvel at the courage of the men and women who voluntarily put themselves in harms way to protect others.

B B
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]  All

Page created in 0.142 seconds with 21 queries.