Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17]

Author Topic: OK, who is the asshole?  (Read 35805 times)

cuthbertss

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • red bikes..lots o red bikes

• CVO1: 2005 FLHTCSE2 (Red!)
    • CVO2: 2001 FXDWG2 ( way red!)
    • CVO3: 2005 Ford F350 HD True Blue Metallic
Re: OK, who is the asshole?
« Reply #240 on: December 08, 2007, 12:13:42 AM »

And, truth be told, you were in the poll to begin with.  Your slot became one of the slots I changed to screw over Fired00d.  So you helped without even trying :bananarock: .

i see, well then

i feel better....
thought mebbe i had lost my touch! :2vrolijk_21:

HUBBARD

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • FLHTCUSE7
    • WV

« Reply #241 on: December 08, 2007, 01:06:12 AM »

My question is;  Who is the a$$hole that removed MY NAME, from the poll?  Hell, I was in the running, when this thread started.  Furthermore, anyone that knows me, will attest to the fact I AM, in fact, an a$$hole, and proud of it.  Who ever deleted my candidacy for this position, is truly an a$$hole, and we should start another poll for "Who is the Moderator that is afraid HUBBARD would beat them at something other than outrunning their sorry a$$, on Ol' Maudie?  'Course that entails every Moderator here.  Come on, 'Fess up.  What did I do, not that I care, to deserve such a spankin'?  :nixweiss: Please advise.  Later--HUBBARD   
2012 FLHTCUSE7  (Electric Orange/Black)  Built Motor (124), D&D "Borzilla" Exhaust, Tilley/K&N Air Induction,
"National President"-"Hillbilly Rocket Riders", MC, Mother Chapter, WV
"National President"-"W.H.O.R.E", TPT, WV Chapter

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #242 on: December 08, 2007, 01:10:00 AM »

My question is;  Who is the a$$hole that removed MY NAME, from the poll?  Hell, I was in the running, when this thread started.  Furthermore, anyone that knows me, will attest to the fact I AM, in fact, an a$$hole, and proud of it.  Who ever deleted my candidacy for this position, is truly an a$$hole, and we should start another poll for "Who is the Moderator that is afraid HUBBARD would beat them at something other than outrunning their sorry a$$, on Ol' Maudie?  'Course that entails every Moderator here.  Come on, 'Fess up.  What did I do, not that I care, to deserve such a spankin'?  :nixweiss: Please advise.  Later--HUBBARD   

Carl, I'm the deleting asshole!!  It's me, it's me.  But it was done for a good reason and you made a contribution.  A few lines got changed.  All were changed to FireD00d.  That way he could "win" the poll and get blamed for this chit.  We were screwing over FireD00d!

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
« Reply #243 on: December 08, 2007, 02:08:37 PM »

Need an official ruling, an executive opinion, or some sort of semi official blabberhockey decision.

Is there a direct correlation between the EBCM's & the assholes?  Note I did NOT say connection since that leads to a mental image that is so offensive I wish I had not typed it but that's where it ended up.

Of course it goes without saying the assholes & EBCMs have certain similarities & may in some cases even share DNA - dammit scratch that, share stuff in common. 

Is there an a-hole numbering system around here?  Is it as descriptive as the one for the EBCMs? 

I ask a lot of questions, but since I'm an asshole, WTF do I care.

8)
"I had the right to remain silent, but I didn't have the ability." ~ RW

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #244 on: December 08, 2007, 06:08:28 PM »

I ask a lot of questions, but since I'm an asshole, WTF do I care.

8)

I'm going to speak up here and defend Iski.  I've never heard anyone say he was just an asshole!

miker

• 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2009FLHTCUSE4
« Reply #245 on: December 08, 2007, 06:34:53 PM »

Numbers?

When people give you the finger are they telling you are #1?
Then I am #5 today.....good huh?

Miker

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
« Reply #246 on: December 08, 2007, 07:28:01 PM »

I'm going to speak up here and defend Iski.  I've never heard anyone say he was just an asshole!

I prefer the term multi-faceted.
"I had the right to remain silent, but I didn't have the ability." ~ RW

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #247 on: December 08, 2007, 10:05:22 PM »

Hubbard, I don't know what to say here. You seemed like a good ole boy to me that day you answered Otis's phone, but your post above does seem in keeping with what your friends have to say about you. Truth be told though I think ole Don pulled this stunt on himself. He's bipolar you know. Even his name suggest he's walkin on both sides of the street T W O L A N E  I mean think about it. What better way to get everyone chattin with him, about him , at him - - - you know, so he can do the Me, Myself and Don routine.

B B

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #248 on: December 09, 2007, 12:00:02 AM »

Hubbard, I don't know what to say here. You seemed like a good ole boy to me that day you answered Otis's phone, but your post above does seem in keeping with what your friends have to say about you. Truth be told though I think ole Don pulled this stunt on himself. He's bipolar you know. Even his name suggest he's walkin on both sides of the street T W O L A N E  I mean think about it. What better way to get everyone chattin with him, about him , at him - - - you know, so he can do the Me, Myself and Don routine.

B B

Brian, the best thing about this overall has become not who did it to begin with; but the six who've now tried to take credit for it.  Not sure if I'm loved or hated.  But at least I'm enjoying it.
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17]

Page created in 0.152 seconds with 21 queries.