Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All

Author Topic: Locked thread - - brand new - - no posts allowed ????  (Read 10399 times)

110tHunDer

• 10K CVO Member
Re: Locked thread - - brand new - - no posts allowed ????
« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2008, 11:31:18 PM »

OK, sorry guys.  Did not realize that would rub anyone the wrong way.  Really.  I'd thought I'd remembered doing the same thing one other time before and it was not a big deal, so I did it again this time.  I was really only thinking that it would be nicer to scroll down the thread and look at all the photos together and not thinking, gee, I get to do something no one else can.  So, time to step down from the Mod's position, effective with a note I alreay sent to Neal tonight.  I really did not mean to cause any heartburn and I apologize for giving any impression that I'm better than anyone else here.  I do not look at myself that way and hope that stepping down from the Moderator's position will help show members here that I do not.

:oops:

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #16 on: April 14, 2008, 11:56:36 PM »

OK, sorry guys.  Did not realize that would rub anyone the wrong way.  Really.  I'd thought I'd remembered doing the same thing one other time before and it was not a big deal, so I did it again this time.  I was really only thinking that it would be nicer to scroll down the thread and look at all the photos together and not thinking, gee, I get to do something no one else can.  So, time to step down from the Mod's position, effective with a note I alreay sent to Neal tonight.  I really did not mean to cause any heartburn and I apologize for giving any impression that I'm better than anyone else here.  I do not look at myself that way and hope that stepping down from the Moderator's position will help show members here that I do not.

That's ridiculous! Do what you gotta do. But don't step down over this BS! So you put some pics up in a row. Big friggin deal. I like em that way anyway! Special privledges? Well actually, you guys do get paid so much to babysit this place, so.....! ::) ::) ::)

Just don't go all Eliot Spitzer on us though! :nixweiss: :o ??? ;D :D :P ;)

Hoist! 8)
« Last Edit: April 15, 2008, 12:01:01 AM by Hoist! »
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

Capo

• Sicilian Moto Capo
  • 1K CVO Member
  • Yes it's fast and no you can't ride it!

• CVO1: FLHRSEI2-SOLD Begrudgingly!
    • CVO2: FLHTCUSE3
« Reply #17 on: April 15, 2008, 01:20:09 AM »

That's ridiculous! Do what you gotta do. But don't step down over this BS! So you put some pics up in a row. Big friggin deal. I like em that way anyway! Special privledges? Well actually, you guys do get paid so much to babysit this place, so.....! ::) ::) ::)

Just don't go all Eliot Spitzer on us though! :nixweiss: :o ??? ;D :D :P ;)

Hoist! 8)

Yeah what Hoist said! Buck up little camper!

Rinehart True Duals
Rich's Custom seat
Zippers T-Max TBW
Stage 1
Wood TW-7H cam
SE Tapered push rods
Extronics HID digital H9 High/Low
Metzler 880's 10K + on the first rear
Howard's Horns
Chrome TP Hinges
JM Antennas
Clearview recurve
Arnott Air Suspension with QA1 shocks
Traxxion AK20's
True Trac
RJ's Original V-Twin Heat shields
WA plate - FLHTSE

Lea

porthole

• 10K CVO Member
  • Welcome to the Machine

• CVO1: 2005.3217-45 FLHTCSE2
    • Porthole II
« Reply #18 on: April 15, 2008, 01:45:35 AM »

Moderators that drop out have to return all the t-shirts
:fireman: Duane  :fireman:

MV 2013

1982 LowRider * 1974 XLCH * 1972 Adnoh
You can't control the weather, only how you deal with it

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #19 on: April 15, 2008, 03:20:25 AM »

OR

His Old Bike and New Old Bike

That would make it HOB NOB!

:nixweiss: :nixweiss: :nixweiss: :nixweiss:

THAT was part of the problem.  Kept getting either tongue tied or brain frozen when trying to keep it straight between the old newer bike and new old bike.  Something had to give before I caught an aneurism.

SBB

• 10K CVO Member
  • Go fast or go home! EBCM member # 2.36 .01%
    • CVO2: 2011.5 SEUC
    • CVO3: 2012 SERG
« Reply #20 on: April 15, 2008, 07:01:15 AM »

THAT was part of the problem.  Kept getting either tongue tied or brain frozen when trying to keep it straight between the old newer bike and new old bike.  Something had to give before I caught an aneurism.

And I know how you are.
Everyday, I bet there's the brown truck backing up to the driveway and your thinking,
"Now what did I get for which bike?"

I use to tell Nancy that dOOd made me buy the stuff that comes to the house but I think he sent her a PM disavowing all knowledge of my purchases. But it's ok now, I blame it on you!   :o

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

2012      SERG  "Nu Blue"
2018      Goldwing   
2003      HD Electra Glide Classic Silver and Black, of course!                
2 2012   Suzuki Burgmans
2018      Shelby GT350, 963 crank hp, 825 rear wheel hp

erniezap

• Global Moderator
  • 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2012 SEUC - Black/Orange
« Reply #21 on: April 15, 2008, 09:38:46 AM »

This is what happens when a certain few have nothing better to do but stir things up and make a point to mess with people every chance they get.  I just hope that Brian stays on the site since he is now listed as a guest.  Great job guys...
2012 Black/Orange SEUC

sadunbar

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM # Stealth - SSBS # 1.1 - SoA # Z&E2525 .01%
    • IL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2
    • CVO2: 2000 FXR4
« Reply #22 on: April 15, 2008, 09:46:01 AM »

You have to be kidding...  Completely ridiculous for this to happen!  I hope the folks that commented on your locking the post were just yanking your chain and meant no harm.  Given the amount of time you folks (moderators) donate to the site - you deserve a perk or two along the way!  Besides - who cares?  Life's to short to waste time and energy on negative crap.  God dammit anyway - one day we are reading about Josh and his heroic recovery, the next day we are reading about a tragic death of a members close friend, then we are enjoying the photograhs of what looked like a terrific weekend gathering of some members and friends - and then we digress into this crap...  very disappointing, my friends...
2007 Screamin Eagle Ultra Classic - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice
Screamin Eagle 120r
Revolution Performance EMS
Fuel Moto Jackpot headpipes and 4.5" Pro Touring Mufflers
HPI 55mm Throttle Body w/5.3 injectors
BDL clutch w/VPC92T
Traxxion AK-20
Legend Air Suspension
Brembo Brake Calipers/Rotors
Garmin Zumo
575 Chubby's
Bushtec Quantum

miker

• 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2009FLHTCUSE4
« Reply #23 on: April 15, 2008, 09:50:43 AM »

Take a mulligan! 

FNGw/08SERK

• 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 09 SERG
« Reply #24 on: April 15, 2008, 09:57:58 AM »

You have to be kidding...  Completely ridiculous for this to happen!  I hope the folks that commented on your locking the post were just yanking your chain and meant no harm.  Given the amount of time you folks (moderators) donate to the site - you deserve a perk or two along the way!  Besides - who cares?  Life's to short to waste time and energy on negative crap.  God dammit anyway - one day we are reading about Josh and his heroic recovery, the next day we are reading about a tragic death of a members close friend, then we are enjoying the photograhs of what looked like a terrific weekend gathering of some members and friends - and then we digress into this crap...  very disappointing, my friends...
Granted I do not know "the rest of the story" but I do agree with Scott here. This seems like trivial BS in the big scheme of things. I hope this gets righted  :2vrolijk_21: Come on back Brian!!  :2vrolijk_21:

murphy

• Vendor
  • 2.5K CVO Member
« Reply #25 on: April 15, 2008, 10:13:45 AM »

Ditto

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #26 on: April 15, 2008, 10:41:27 AM »

This is what happens when a certain few have nothing better to do but stir things up and make a point to mess with people every chance they get.  I just hope that Brian stays on the site since he is now listed as a guest.  Great job guys...

You know what Ernie. I think your post above is total complete 100% BS, but I'm not quitting the site over it. Just because you don't have a clue where I'm coming from doesn't make me wrong. I hope 103tHunDer stays on the site too, but not if I have to watch everything I say. The freakin world has gone PC crazy, I'd like to think this site hasn't

B B
« Last Edit: April 15, 2008, 10:44:08 AM by SPIDERMAN »

erniezap

• Global Moderator
  • 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2012 SEUC - Black/Orange
« Reply #27 on: April 15, 2008, 11:18:42 AM »

Brian,

I really don't care where you're coming from.  All I said is that Brian got tired of the constant sniping and decided that this site wasn't worth the aggravation.  I didn't mention any names, but I guess that you felt I was talking about you.  You feeling guilty or something? 
2012 Black/Orange SEUC

16HD117

• When I was fifteen I wanted to be older. This is not what I expected!
  • 2.5K CVO Member
  • AKA 04hd103,AKA 07hd110,AKA 11hd110,AKA 16hd110
« Reply #28 on: April 15, 2008, 11:26:18 AM »

I always thought the fun in posting ride pics was in letting other folks post in with some comments and share the ride.

Guess this was an Ubher Selective Invite Only Weekend and the thread has to be reflective of that exclusitivity.

We're all equal, just that some are more equal than others  ???

Ok, be that way, I have nothing to say on your snooty no comment allowed thread anyway  :P

B B

Lets get something straight! I set this trip up, not Brian!  It was not an "Ubher Selective Invite Weekend",  it was a "Ubher Selective Invite Five Day Trip".  It had to be, there's only six rooms at the place we stayed! 

I have made a lot of good friends on this site who I wish I could have invited!  Sorry If I offended any of you!  On the other hand, if you are not my friend and I offended you, you can kiss my a**!
 :sauer021:

Life's journey is not to arrive safely at the grave in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out shouting Holy Chit......... What a Ride!

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #29 on: April 15, 2008, 12:17:55 PM »

And I know how you are.
Everyday, I bet there's the brown truck backing up to the driveway and your thinking,
"Now what did I get for which bike?"

I use to tell Nancy that dOOd made me buy the stuff that comes to the house but I think he sent her a PM disavowing all knowledge of my purchases. But it's ok now, I blame it on you!   :o

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

No!!  Not fair.  I didn't do it.  Well, ok, I did do some of it....  :oops: 

But it was just a few boxes.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All

Page created in 0.369 seconds with 24 queries.