Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 11

Author Topic: Panic in Flordia  (Read 6718 times)

miker

• 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2009FLHTCUSE4
Re: Panic in Flordia
« Reply #30 on: August 19, 2008, 08:29:10 AM »

This guy definitly had a bad day at the beach. Reminder: Do not kite surf during tropical storm strength winds.  :oops:  :nixweiss:  :nervous:

http://cbs4.com/video/?id=60554@wfor.dayport.com

Ya cain't fix stupid....Hope he makes it and has insurance, methinks no insurance

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
« Reply #31 on: August 19, 2008, 08:30:58 AM »

Fay is currently promising to give us a wet blowjob send off on our great Milwaukee adventure to the land of Harley on Saturday.  This time I would not mind it if she broke her promise.....
"I had the right to remain silent, but I didn't have the ability." ~ RW

miker

• 5k CVO Member

« Reply #32 on: August 19, 2008, 08:31:11 AM »

No kidding...if this guy shows up in your town, your in for the worst weather in the country,,,4" of rainfall so far in sunny South West Fla :orange:

We are getting pummeled here, twisters last night all around, chit flyin'...At least I95 wasn't too busy this mornin.
My geek boy weather station had the anemometer register 1 gust to 66 mph...

miker

• 5k CVO Member

« Reply #33 on: August 19, 2008, 08:32:11 AM »

Fay is currently promising to give us a wet blowjob send off on our great Milwaukee adventure to the land of Harley on Saturday.  This time I would not mind it if she broke her promise.....

Chrise , this effin thing should be gone by then I hope!   :'(

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
« Reply #34 on: August 19, 2008, 08:39:31 AM »

Chrise , this effin thing should be gone by then I hope!   :'(

Storm Tracker Hurricane Doppler 6500-AX6-V Super Resolution Radar 948 with Extra Special Sonic Transponder Antennas shows it heading directly for the general vicinity of my house as it tracks the cone of horrifications & milk & bread buying frenzies.

I plan to sell rope to Cantore so he can lash himself to one of my trees & flap sideways in the wind.  If it's not windy enough I can rent a really big fan & throw some confetti for special effects.  Wonder if Rip Taylor is busy on Friday?

screem

• Senior CVO Member
  • Ride Sober
« Reply #35 on: August 19, 2008, 08:41:06 AM »

Hope you have dry roads and sunny skies :orange: :orange:
2000 FLTRSEI
1995 Fatboy... Apes, Foot Clutch,Jockey Shift 6Gal Tanks/Flames
 RIDE SOBER

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

« Reply #36 on: August 19, 2008, 08:47:21 AM »

Hope you have dry roads and sunny skies :orange: :orange:

Thanks.  After we get north of the storm the weather looks ok.  Had a rainy ride last Sunday that was a lot of fun.  Dropped my cell phone going 70 mph.  Separated into 4 pieces all over the road. Friends behind me stopped & picked it up.  Put it back together & it still works great. Kinda lucky this week....

FNGw/08SERK

• 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 09 SERG
« Reply #37 on: August 19, 2008, 08:50:08 AM »

Storm Tracker Hurricane Doppler 6500-AX6-V Super Resolution Radar 948 with Extra Special Sonic Transponder Antennas shows it heading directly for the general vicinity of my house as it tracks the cone of horrifications & milk & bread buying frenzies.

I plan to sell rope to Cantore so he can lash himself to one of my trees & flap sideways in the wind.  If it's not windy enough I can rent a really big fan & throw some confetti for special effects.  Wonder if Rip Taylor is busy on Friday?
Cripes Mike, better lanyard the snorkel!!! Hope Fay gives ya break enough to get the flock out of there. When you hittin' the road?

miker

• 5k CVO Member

« Reply #38 on: August 19, 2008, 08:51:29 AM »

Hope Mike gets out before Cantore shows up!

screem

• Senior CVO Member
  • Ride Sober
« Reply #39 on: August 19, 2008, 08:52:06 AM »

I work in outdoor underground constrution, as a senior Tech for the Gas company, I usually drown 3 or 4  cell phones a year....they deffinatly need to make em tougher :orange:
2000 FLTRSEI
 RIDE SOBER

screem

• Senior CVO Member
  • Ride Sober
« Reply #40 on: August 19, 2008, 08:56:09 AM »

weather man says that my place is 29 miles from the center of circulation!!!!the lake behind my house is rising up to meet my pool....and I'm in the highest point in the county...10.5' above sealevel...winds now at 45....gusts to 65  Paradise my A$$ :orange:
2000 FLTRSEI
 RIDE SOBER

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

« Reply #41 on: August 19, 2008, 08:57:29 AM »

Heading out on Saturday morning.  Riding buddy from the Jacksonville area is watching the cone of horrifications tracking over Jax then hanging west in his ride path for Sat.  So we may head a little west instead - will be in Nashville Sat. night. Muskegon Sunday, then Sault St. Maire on Monday.  Milwaukee on Wednesday - 11 of us & counting from the area.

Cantore is scaier than the 'canes - gals used to like him before he shaved his head from what I  heard.  Shoulda planned a wet t shirt contest for Friday for the weather babes.....

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

« Reply #42 on: August 19, 2008, 08:59:27 AM »

weather man says that my place is 29 miles from the center of circulation!!!!the lake behind my house is rising up to meet my pool....and I'm in the highest point in the county...10.5' above sealevel...winds now at 45....gusts to 65  Paradise my A$$ :orange:

Have been in a couple of hurricane  eyes - dead center. Kinda cool - saw sunshine - no wind - no rain. Very pleasant. Then storms came back & beat the living crap out of everything for hours & hours.  We almost ran out of tequilla once even. 

screem

• Senior CVO Member
  • Ride Sober
« Reply #43 on: August 19, 2008, 09:03:51 AM »

trying to decide how to best spend this day of downtime....should i chase the wife around the bedroom, or should i go out to the garage and clean the bikes?...need some unbiased opions...lol :orange: I know you guys will no wthe right thing to do :orange: :orange:
2000 FLTRSEI
 RIDE SOBER

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

« Reply #44 on: August 19, 2008, 09:06:24 AM »

Catch the wife - chasing is not as much fun as catching the wife.  Then get her to clean (or help) clean the bikes.  Then chase/catch her again.

Repeat until beer thirty.

Beats the hell out of watching Oprah & eatin' Cheetos.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 11

Page created in 0.159 seconds with 21 queries.