Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 11

Author Topic: Panic in Flordia  (Read 6798 times)

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
Re: Panic in Flordia
« Reply #60 on: August 20, 2008, 08:56:05 AM »

Maybe.

Will be a wet start. 

Did the cops shoot any looters in So FL yet?
"I had the right to remain silent, but I didn't have the ability." ~ RW

miker

• 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2009FLHTCUSE4
« Reply #61 on: August 20, 2008, 08:57:47 AM »

Too bad about your last Padron, Mike.

Here is a website that tracks hurricanes/tropical storms/wet Cantores in rain suits:

http://www.stormpulse.com/

Currently heading directly for my house according to the cone of horrifications.  Maybe I should stock up on Padrons?   :nixweiss:

Buy water, duct tape, gasoline...run around, plywood! plywood!....Ammo! Ammo!...More beer!  White bread!  Cans of black beans!  Holy friholi!  Death...Is Jim Cantore there yet!?  Chrise!

Spoiled!

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #62 on: August 20, 2008, 09:06:22 AM »

If Cantore shows up, no need to worry, he got scared a few years back when he was covering a hurricane and now he doesn't work the major storms anymore. Looks like FL will have to deal with Fay for the next couple of days though.

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
« Reply #63 on: August 20, 2008, 09:07:01 AM »

Buy water, duct tape, gasoline...run around, plywood! plywood!....Ammo! Ammo!...More beer!  White bread!  Cans of black beans!  Holy friholi!  Death...Is Jim Cantore there yet!?  Chrise!

The local newsfolks do not go stand out in the rain & lean sideways yelling into a microphone whilst crap flies about their heads - they leave that to the bigwig network/cable news talkies & the Jim Cantore sightings are frequent.  Even when he is not in the area.

Some poor soul will be interviewed who will state something like:  "Wayull ah jest didn't know how scared ah would be and ah thought ah was gonna die.  Wooooo-eeeee! Next time ah will evacuate & take my 36 cats with me.  C'mere lil' Friskiebunnypoo......."

miker

• 5k CVO Member

« Reply #64 on: August 20, 2008, 09:07:24 AM »

It is very soggy...lil tree frogs stuck to the windows all over...

J-Carr

• Got to keep the Loonies on the path
  • Elite CVO Member
  • SoA#911.2

• CVO1: 2008 FLHTCUSE
« Reply #65 on: August 20, 2008, 09:24:14 AM »

We almost ran out of tequilla once even. 

And yet we still send money to New Orleans... Why didn't anyone initiate some kind of disaster relief for this situation?  Damn.   Next time come north and I'll the Cabo Wabo frozen.

Ride Safe,
J-Carr

Me, Screamin' Nemo and The Kid.

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

« Reply #66 on: August 20, 2008, 09:30:00 AM »

And yet we still send money to New Orleans... Why didn't anyone initiate some kind of disaster relief for this situation?  Damn.   Next time come north and I'll the Cabo Wabo frozen.

Ride Safe,
J-Carr

In some areas corruption is limited to about 40-50% of Uncle Sam's goody bag.  In New Orleans it is closer to 75-80%. Then they waste as much of the remaining 20% as possible.

Never has so much been given to so few who have done so little with it, considering. 

Cabo Wabo - excellent!   :drink:

Mike

TN

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • SC

• CVO1: FLTRSE3
« Reply #67 on: August 20, 2008, 12:39:52 PM »

Picked up my storm supplies. Molson, blue moon, don Julio/anjeo, and rolling papers. :coolblue:

also have a few cuba bolivars & cohibas.

its sprinkling i'm partying :orange: :orange:

evacuated once and what a blvit that was........ :vrolijk_15:

bikers shelter open

TN

have
Wut the hell was that maneuver

miker

• 5k CVO Member

« Reply #68 on: August 20, 2008, 12:56:26 PM »

Stay safe and fer chrise sake don't spill the booze!

Rooster452

• Elite CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 07 SERK
« Reply #69 on: August 20, 2008, 01:49:43 PM »

Hope it goes through quicker for you than it did for us! Still raining in West Palm Beach......

amigo Jorge

• LDR #00372
  • 5k CVO Member
    • FL

• CVO1: '20 FLHTCUTGSE Trike CVO
« Reply #70 on: August 20, 2008, 03:17:19 PM »

Hope it goes through quicker for you than it did for us! Still raining in West Palm Beach......

here has been raining on & off.........

Chief

• 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM #4-3/8
« Reply #71 on: August 20, 2008, 04:41:28 PM »

Fay,

Please come to Atlanta. You can stay as long as you like.

:indian_chief:

Unbalanced

• FUD Examiner
  • 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2011 SESG,
    • CVO2: 2004 SEEG Pumpkin,
    • CVO3: 2002 Police Roadking, Maudie and Maybelle Slayer
« Reply #72 on: August 20, 2008, 04:57:48 PM »

This weather sucks.... it has me stranded in Atlanta, because Daytona Airport is now closed.  Heading to Tampa to drive home.  Sure hope it goes out to sea vs. turning back inland and gaining strength.

HBRR Florida Chapter,  STILL - The Fastest Chapter - Proven yet again Bikeweek 2017

Gettinold

• 5k CVO Member
  • SOMEWHERE NORTH OF HEAVEN WHERE EAGLES DONT FLY
« Reply #73 on: August 20, 2008, 07:16:26 PM »

This weather sucks.... it has me stranded in Atlanta, because Daytona Airport is now closed.  Heading to Tampa to drive home.  Sure hope it goes out to sea vs. turning back inland and gaining strength.

Harry good luck on your journey home. Weather here is good just some light rain on & off.  :2vrolijk_21:  Drive safe.
09 FLTRSE3   ORG & BLK
06 VRSCSE2    ORG & BLK
04 FLHTCSE   ORG & BLK    SOLD
94 FXSTS      CUSTOM

hogasm

« Reply #74 on: August 21, 2008, 09:19:39 AM »

Well Clearwater folks are scared to death that this thing is going to come back and tear them a new one :nervous:

I am sitting on an ocean veranda looking out at a little sea, not to bad...

On the boat subject....the owner of the boat met us at a ramp and what do you think the dumb azz did.......that is right ...he drained all the fuel out of the boat and it clogged the fuel filters. That stupid azz move cost him $10,000. He said he did not want us to pull the boat home with 300 gallons of fuel in it......my azz......tight wad wanted the fuel for himself......

Now we are waiting for him to have the Mercury dealer fix his stupid move so we can sea trial the thing. Seas are about 3-5 feet so it will be a great sea trial :2vrolijk_21:

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 11

Page created in 0.153 seconds with 21 queries.