Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26]

Author Topic: Govenor Sarah Palin  (Read 38064 times)

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
Re: Govenor Sarah Palin
« Reply #375 on: September 23, 2008, 08:53:23 AM »

Greta van Sustern called Mallick a pig after that screed.  Pigs remain upset at the unfair comparison.
"I had the right to remain silent, but I didn't have the ability." ~ RW

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #376 on: September 23, 2008, 10:48:04 AM »

Greta van Sustern called Mallick a pig after that screed.  Pigs remain upset at the unfair comparison.

Now there's as good an example as I can think of regarding a talking head who's mouth and brain aren't connected and who wouldn't know the meaning of the word research, let alone ever do any. I can't think of anybody on either the right or the left who is more obnoxious than Mallick. Were I wealthy, I'd shoot the TV every time her face appeared. (Elvis wasn't weird, just rich enough to indulge)

B B 

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
« Reply #377 on: September 23, 2008, 10:54:27 AM »

Now there's as good an example as I can think of regarding a talking head who's mouth and brain aren't connected and who wouldn't know the meaning of the word research, let alone ever do any. I can't think of anybody on either the right or the left who is more obnoxious than Mallick. Were I wealthy, I'd shoot the TV every time her face appeared. (Elvis wasn't weird, just rich enough to indulge)

B B 

BB - I find the obnoxious ones on the right to bore me just as much as the obnoxious ones on the left.  But when any of them go off on the family members - kids, babies, etc. - I get steamed.  The objectivity of journalists is a good thing to question - just as it's good to question the government & others in positions of power.

If I had Elvis type dough, I would have a dozen tv's in a warehouse to keep up with the weekly .40 cal.'s well grouped in the center of those screens.

Mike
"I had the right to remain silent, but I didn't have the ability." ~ RW

LRebel

• 2.5K CVO Member
« Reply #378 on: September 23, 2008, 12:14:48 PM »

News:  Limbaugh is a little on the arrogant side (still listen a little).  I like Hannity much better.

I like a little Dennis Miller mixed in

Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26]

Page created in 0.154 seconds with 21 queries.