Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29

Author Topic: CVO group Member on TV  (Read 18577 times)

spydglide

• 10K CVO Member
  • spyder-psychle
Re: CVO group Member on TV
« Reply #405 on: August 02, 2009, 08:01:37 PM »

So,   how did Ace make out.

talked to a bunch of people from my HOG chapter today(who were voting everyday),  and they asked if he won.
They're not the only ones.  A lot of unanswered questions beginning to pile up, might warrent an investigation of the whole campaign   :oops: :soapbox: ??? :-[ :-\ :nervous:  har!  :drink: spyder
2004 FLHTCSE Cobalt 'Huckleberry'  .....94K+mi.     &  1994 FLSTN 'OleGranny' .....116K+mi.

SBB

• 10K CVO Member
  • Go fast or go home! EBCM member # 2.36 .01%
    • CVO2: 2011.5 SEUC
    • CVO3: 2012 SERG
« Reply #406 on: August 05, 2009, 11:22:41 PM »

Ace, any word?

SBB

:2vrolijk_21:

2012      SERG  "Nu Blue"
2018      Goldwing   
2003      HD Electra Glide Classic Silver and Black, of course!                
2 2012   Suzuki Burgmans
2018      Shelby GT350, 963 crank hp, 825 rear wheel hp

SBB

• 10K CVO Member
« Reply #407 on: August 08, 2009, 03:56:33 PM »

Sturgis is over.

What happened with Ace at the Buffalo Chip?

:nixweiss: :nixweiss: :nixweiss:

SBB

2018      Goldwing   
2 2012   Suzuki Burgmans

hard10

• Emperor of the Imperial Grand Masters of Sarcasm
  • 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM # 6 1/157.48

• CVO1: FLHTCUSE²
« Reply #408 on: August 09, 2009, 10:57:04 AM »

Sturgis is over.

What happened with Ace at the Buffalo Chip?

:nixweiss: :nixweiss: :nixweiss:

SBB

They whisked him away to an exotic island in the Caribbean with scantly clad women to begin filming. 

Hugh Janis

• Jim
  • 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: FLHTCUSE2 Cherry and Black
« Reply #409 on: August 09, 2009, 11:21:08 AM »

They whisked him away to an exotic island in the Caribbean with scantly clad women to begin filming. 

:2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21:

"I don't mind coming to work,
But that eight hour wait to go home is a bitch."

Click link for BBQ song..   http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1825742

acevtwin

• 1K CVO Member
    • MI

• CVO1: 2000 SERG Orange/White/Black sold
    • CVO2: 2004 SEEG Orange / Black Sold
    • CVO3: 2010 CVO FLSTSE Convertible Orange/Black CVO4: 2017 FLHXSE Orange/Black CVO5: 2022 FLTRXSE Orange/Black CVO6: 2010 FLSTSE Orange / Black (Yes, a second one)
« Reply #410 on: August 09, 2009, 08:02:03 PM »

Ok back from Sturgis.There was no filming of any TV show. I have all the answers to our questions but IM Exhausted from drive so full update to follow.

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Orange & Black SEEG... Can it get any better?
    • VA

• CVO1: FLHTCSE
« Reply #411 on: August 09, 2009, 08:03:40 PM »

What a crock!!!! Sorry to hear that. >:(

:pumpkin:
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 :fireman:
:pumpkin: 2004 Screamin’ Eagle Electra Glide :pumpkin:
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Zippers 575 Gear Drive Cams
Zippers Pro-Tapered Adjustable Push Rods
Zippers Oil Pressure Bypass Shim
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
PGR Member #754 (Since '05)
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

JoMo

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • 08 black & chrome soft tail custom
« Reply #412 on: August 09, 2009, 08:16:25 PM »

Ace sorry to hear that, we should all email the buffolo chip every day for a month with the same complaint

they are full of chit

Jo Mo NYC  :coolblue:

SBB

• 10K CVO Member
« Reply #413 on: August 09, 2009, 08:20:05 PM »

What a crock!!!! Sorry to hear that. >:(

:pumpkin:
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 :fireman:

OK Ace, we will wait.
Our vote was for you, not the Buffalo Chip or a TV show, so regardless of the outcome we still support you!

SBB

>:(
« Last Edit: August 09, 2009, 08:50:28 PM by SBB »

2018      Goldwing   
2 2012   Suzuki Burgmans

MIKEYTEE

• 5k CVO Member
  • aka. Uncle Mikey! Mikeytee for Burbon Judge and
    • SC

• CVO1: 1999 ROADGLIDE Ultra SOLD
« Reply #414 on: August 09, 2009, 08:39:48 PM »

I want my money back for all the people I had to bribe to vote for you!
This ain't right. FTBC >:(
Mike
 :drink:
Co-Founder /National Board Member/ Zen Master of CVO Harley Pondering,Hankering, & Moseying Society with all Honors, Rights and Accolades.

Charter Member CVO Harley Critter Gawking Society
Charter Member Husband Saints Society. We have Lucky Wives!
I saw the worlds largest ball of string in Cawker City, Kansas

JoMo

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • 08 black & chrome soft tail custom
« Reply #415 on: August 09, 2009, 08:43:32 PM »

this could get ugly

Jo Mo NYC :coolblue:

1abastarsmda

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • PA

• CVO1: 2021 CVO Limited
« Reply #416 on: August 10, 2009, 07:36:58 AM »

Overall, there must have been thousands of individuals that voted at least once. This is a load of crap.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2009, 06:10:24 PM by 1abastarsmda »

MIKEYTEE

• 5k CVO Member
  • aka. Uncle Mikey! Mikeytee for Burbon Judge and
    • SC

• CVO1: 1999 ROADGLIDE Ultra SOLD
« Reply #417 on: August 10, 2009, 10:04:34 AM »

I guess the just wanted our ip address'.
Mike
 :drink:
Watch out for the spam.
Co-Founder /National Board Member/ Zen Master of CVO Harley Pondering,Hankering, & Moseying Society with all Honors, Rights and Accolades.

Charter Member CVO Harley Critter Gawking Society
Charter Member Husband Saints Society. We have Lucky Wives!
I saw the worlds largest ball of string in Cawker City, Kansas

acevtwin

• 1K CVO Member
    • MI

• CVO1: 2000 SERG Orange/White/Black sold
    • CVO2: 2004 SEEG Orange / Black Sold
    • CVO3: 2010 CVO FLSTSE Convertible Orange/Black CVO4: 2017 FLHXSE Orange/Black CVO5: 2022 FLTRXSE Orange/Black CVO6: 2010 FLSTSE Orange / Black (Yes, a second one)
« Reply #418 on: August 10, 2009, 10:50:36 AM »

OK, here goes. I arrived at the Chip on Saturday. At check in I received my packet (info,wrist band ect.) and No mention of TV contest, So I asked. There were 10 to 12 women working the check in and not one had even heard of the contest! That night I ended up in an obscure part of the camp ground and here comes a Suzuki RM 250 with Lady Victoria on the back.(pictures to follow) She got off and the dirt bike guy rode away. She was talking to some people and my friend went and asked her about the contest.(I didn't approach her. Knowing that I had won, and she didn't make the top 5, and in such an out of the way area of the camp, I thought It was safest that she didn't see me!) She told my friend that the whole thing Must have been a hoax. Why else didn't She win?
On Monday (after receiving many phone calls all weekend asking me what was happening) I went up to the front office and asked to see Woody. He is the owner and top dog of the Buffalo Chip. He was not available but this time they took my name and number down. An hour later a guy named Mike called me. He was the "media handler" for the chip. At first he was a little hesitant to admit he knew anything but the more we talked the more he told me. He said that the original TV show had pulled out. But at that time they had 3 other options for putting people on TV in a "cameo" type role as opposed to an actual speaking part. He said that Lorenzo Lamas was filming a bit and maybe I would be involved in that. He called again on Wednesday to say that the Lorenzo thing had fallen through also.
Thursday night I ran into Woody himself. I introduced myself and he recognized the name "ACE" as the top vote getter. He told me that the original show(not one I was interested in anyway) had pulled out BEFORE the contest was even over. He then went on and talked about the Lorenzo Lamas thing. He said that Lorenzo is starting a new custom motorcycle line and that they were unavailing the first bike at the Buffalo Chip that week. Well as it turned out, Lorenzo was there, the film crew were standing by, and according to Woody, they had the contact info for the top 5 winners. Then the bike never showed up. It never got finished by the builder that Lorenzo had contracted to. The builder was fired and now Lorenzo is looking for a new builder. The whole project was funded by Paul Mitchell. I guess with a little research we could verify all that if we want. So Woody apologized for the mix up then swore me to secrecy about the "reality type" show that was to be filmed there. (He said it was rescheduled to shoot there next year)
When I got home yesterday there was a new twist to this whole story. I received 2 emails from Stephanie at the BC. I will copy and paste them here.
Congratulations!

Wanna Be  A Biker Star!  You’ve Been Selected by the Fans as the Best Biker from the Legendary Buffalo Chip! Its Official, You could be filming  for a TV show this weekend!

Hi I’m Stephanie – A part of the Chip marketing team – First – Thank you for submitting your profile to our Wanna Be On TV online contest.  It was fun to read your profiles and watch the votes stack up for the fan’s favorite biker stars. We’re sure this is going to add to your Buffalo Chip experience and hope you’re excited to be a part of the show.  We are happy to invite you to Be a Biker on TV.  

We have just confirmed the details of the filming with the producers. – This exciting show will feature you, our Biker Stars, having fun and enjoying yourself at the Buffalo Chip Campground with the host of the .  The show will be shooting on Sunday featuring you – doing burnouts, finding the ‘safest’ helmet and more! The producers and directors have a lot in store and are looking to get a lot of footage in a short amount of time.

Filming will begin Sunday at approximately 5pm. Typically filming for a tv series requires flexibility and has a few last minute details added frequently.  If you are available on Sunday from 5pm to approximately 10pm to take part in the tv filming please let me know! I am available on my cell: 605.490.xxxx.  Contact me Right Away to get all of the details!

Ride Safe!

2nd Email

Biker Stars on TV! This is your shot at 15 minutes of fame!  Don’t miss out-

Just a reminder that filming is going to be taking place at the Kinison Playground today(SUNDAY) at 6:30pm.  You should arrive and check in with me so that I can get you to the producer for your filming direction.

My cell phone number 605.490.xxxx if you have any questions.

So the 1st email came the day I got there and no one knew what I was talking about. Also, there is No internet in the camping area. The filming fell through, but what if it didn't? How mad would I be right now if it had happened without me knowing about it until I got home?
Well thats the story, I think I told you all I know. I am sorry that you all voted so often and it turned out like this. I don't care about being on TV as much as Im sorry that you all wasted your time. Steve

« Last Edit: August 10, 2009, 10:54:33 AM by acevtwin »

Ditch

• Elite CVO Member
  • SoA # 56.345 1/2

• CVO1: 2004 FLHTCSE Orange & Black
« Reply #419 on: August 10, 2009, 11:26:22 AM »

Steve I don't feel like you wasted my time, it was a blast trying to keep our CVO brother on top of all the other contestants. Just let me know when you want me to vote for anything else. It would be just another fun thing to do! No worries buddy! Glad you were on top when it finished!!!   :2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21:  :2vrolijk_21:
"Lead don't follow, just don't follow me!!!"
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29

Page created in 0.189 seconds with 21 queries.