Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7  All

Author Topic: Osama Bin Laden DEAD!  (Read 6529 times)

harleydave

• Elite CVO Member

• CVO1: FXSTSSE 3
Re: Osama Bin Laden DEAD!
« Reply #15 on: May 02, 2011, 08:08:34 AM »

Great news
A job very well done

Adios you piece of chit

Wolfy6

• CVO1: 2007 FXDSE
« Reply #16 on: May 02, 2011, 08:34:40 AM »

Yes it is about time. Its too bad it took us this long though. You would think with all the Intel sources we have this would of happened along time ago. It almost seems that that big brother just thought it was time to play an Ace on us.... That being said, someone have a beer to celebrate for me! The NA beer here sucks!

murphy

• Vendor
  • 2.5K CVO Member
« Reply #17 on: May 02, 2011, 08:57:21 AM »

The world's most hunted terrorist is caught, killed, and the body dumped at sea?

Look what happened with Saddam... he was paraded across CNN for all the world to see... this does not make sense.

All this less than a week after your President shakes up his whole National Security Team?

I am very familiar with Muslim rituals, I have never in my life heard of a Muslim being buried at sea.

Practice is that the body is buried in the ground within 24 hours; unless there are special circumstances when extensions can be made... this would qualify as one of those times.

Hindus burn the body and dump the ashes in the sea, not Muslims.

Isn't there an election in the midst?

I laughed when "the Donald" took up the birth certificate cause... can't wait to hear what he has to say about this.

We have been searching for this guy for ten years and we have no video evidence?

Something really stinks here.

BUCKNUT GREG

• BUCKNUT
  • 1K CVO Member
    • OH

« Reply #18 on: May 02, 2011, 09:03:10 AM »

The world's most hunted terrorist is caught, killed, and the body dumped at sea?

Look what happened with Saddam... he was paraded across CNN for all the world to see... this does not make sense.

All this less than a week after your President shakes up his whole National Security Team?

I am very familiar with Muslim rituals, I have never in my life heard of a Muslim being buried at sea.

Practice is that the body is buried in the ground within 24 hours; unless there are special circumstances when extensions can be made... this would qualify as one of those times.

I laughed when "the Donald" took up the birth certificate cause... can't wait to hear what he has to say about this.

We have been searching for this guy for ten years and we have no video evidence?

Kudos to you Murph.  Something really stinks with this.  I dont trust anything about this administration.  But even at this I hope the rotten rearend is DEAD.

charles05663

• 1K CVO Member
    • TX

• CVO1: FLTRSE3 - Petunia
« Reply #19 on: May 02, 2011, 09:14:16 AM »

Maybe the sea they were referring to was the yellow sea coming from the sailors aboard the ship?   :nixweiss:
« Last Edit: May 02, 2011, 09:30:15 AM by charles05663 »
And he saith unto them, Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men.
Matthew 4:19

http://www.thefishermenministry.net/

Q:  What is the USA's number one export to China?
A:  Trash!  They loved our high quality trash. (not any longer).

Stolen technology and Jobs!

MUFFMAN

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 07 FLHTUSE2
    • CVO2: 09 FLTRSE3
« Reply #20 on: May 02, 2011, 09:15:31 AM »

He lives in the friggin desert. Yeah,they do that all the time. WTF?

rganz

• Senior CVO Member
  • Do Unto Others----First

• CVO1: 09 SERG
    • CVO2: Fat Boy
« Reply #21 on: May 02, 2011, 10:04:54 AM »

x2
Why would they not make it very public and final..... 

These officials astound me. And they wonder why there is no credibility with politicians and the public anymore.  Keeps Jesse Ventura on the air anyway.

Rob
Rob

wolfman

• Senior CVO Member
  • serg
SERT, V&H Power Duels, SE mufflers, Dyno-tuned , Heavy Breather, Corbin Solo , windsplitter windshield , J&M 250w amp/7.25" speakers.

Chains

• 5k CVO Member
  • 2006 FLHTCUSE
    • FL

2009 FLHTCUSE
12 inch Monkey bars
Stage one kit
Fullsac SS titanium coated DX dual pipe
Kuryakyn 4 inch Mellow Crushers
Color Matched Bushtec Turbo 2
1st Active member of the CVO Critter Gawkers Society

Midnight Rider

• AKA: TCnBham
  • 10K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2011 SERGU Rio Red (sold)
« Reply #24 on: May 02, 2011, 10:51:56 AM »

As I have heard, no country wanted him to be buried on their soil for fear that it would become a "shrine" for those who actually admire the rotton SOB, so in following the 24 hour "rule", they had little choice but to bury him at sea.  They did facial recognition with the computer software, and also took a DNA sample, which should be completed within the next couple of days.  But he's dead, there's no doubt.  Since he's been responsible for the deaths of thousands of Muslims, those countries that are not radical should be celebrating as well...but, there will be some of the fanatics who will try and pull some kind of crap.  Hopefully, they will react in haste and present easier targets for us to get.

The best thing is that no American lives were lost in killing him, though we did lose one helicopter.
Sometimes it takes a whole tankful of fuel before you can think straight.
I had the right to remain silent, just not the ability...

Gone, but not forgotten...2011 FLTRUSE with
Fullsac X Pipe w/2" Baffles
Legend Air Ride Rear Shocks
Traxxion Dynamics AK-20 Front Suspension
Clearview GT13 Windshield
TTS Mastertune

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 04 SEEG...sold
    • CVO2: 10 SESG...sold
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCSE 8
« Reply #25 on: May 02, 2011, 11:06:32 AM »

I know that one of his sons was killed along with him. 

I'm wondering what happens to all of his money?  How do they work that over there?  Anybody know?

I know that a bunch of his money is frozen but I highly doubt all of it is.
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

9 1/2 Beers

• Blu
  • Global Moderator
  • 5k CVO Member
    • CA

• CVO1: 2009 FLHTCUSE4 (ZIGGY) Stardust Silver / Twilight Blue
    • CVO2: 2022 Ultra Limited FLHTK Reef Blue / Vivid Black
« Reply #26 on: May 02, 2011, 11:32:30 AM »

A DNA match confirms Osama bin Laden was killed, a senior administration official tells CNN.

just came over the news wire  :2vrolijk_21:
« Last Edit: May 02, 2011, 11:35:34 AM by 110 Mofo »
"Let the road go on forever and the party never end "

MUFFMAN

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 07 FLHTUSE2
    • CVO2: 09 FLTRSE3
« Reply #27 on: May 02, 2011, 11:44:23 AM »

A DNA match confirms Osama bin Laden was killed, a senior administration official tells CNN.

just came over the news wire  :2vrolijk_21:

Boy, they sure are trying to get this expidited. I don't think we'll hear the end of this.

Mrs Rooster

• 1K CVO Member
  • Rooster May Crow But The Hen Delivers The Goods!!
« Reply #28 on: May 02, 2011, 11:45:29 AM »

Yes it is about time. Its too bad it took us this long though. You would think with all the Intel sources we have this would of happened along time ago. It almost seems that that big brother just thought it was time to play an Ace on us.... That being said, someone have a beer to celebrate for me! The NA beer here sucks!

I would be honored to do that for you. What is your favorite or is it my choice?  :drink: :drink: :drink:
We are never lost sometimes it just takes longer to get there.

sadunbar

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM # Stealth - SSBS # 1.1 - SoA # Z&E2525 .01%
    • IL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2
    • CVO2: 2000 FXR4
« Reply #29 on: May 02, 2011, 11:48:03 AM »

And what about those aliens at Roswell...  And Tupac and Biggie...what really happened?   And I really don't think anybody actually landed on the moon...

I'm guessing the Seals that pulled the trigger can confirm for you that they actually killed Bin Laden....if that's necessary.

Just saying...  
« Last Edit: May 02, 2011, 11:51:20 AM by sadunbar »
2007 Screamin Eagle Ultra Classic - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice
Screamin Eagle 120r
Revolution Performance EMS
Fuel Moto Jackpot headpipes and 4.5" Pro Touring Mufflers
HPI 55mm Throttle Body w/5.3 injectors
BDL clutch w/VPC92T
Traxxion AK-20
Legend Air Suspension
Brembo Brake Calipers/Rotors
Garmin Zumo
575 Chubby's
Bushtec Quantum
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7  All

Page created in 0.158 seconds with 21 queries.