Custom Vehicle Discussions > CVO™ Road Glide Ultra®

New 2022 CVO Road Glide Limited

<< < (2/6) > >>

r0de_runr:
"I think it is pretty screwed up for Harley Davidson to charge this ridiculous amount of money for a bike, and "NOT" include what had always previously came with the CVO Ultra/Limited models."

Well, you paid it.

I look at new bike prices and walk away shaking my head.

But i hope you enjoy your ride.

Scott7d:

--- Quote from: Keulguy on March 24, 2022, 05:30:11 PM ---
I've been loyal.

--- End quote ---

That's unfortunately the problem. HD knows we'll grumble under our breath while they wring our wallets out like sponges. For example an upcharge for paint on a bike that already has, well, and upcharge for paint is absurd. They get a free pass like no company I've ever seen. And that includes one from me, guilty as charged :)

kojak:
I wont ride another brand but there are options. Buy in the winter, buy low mileage used bikes, be willing to travel to get it. I've done all that and bought new cvo's at or just below msrp, used cvo's at the trade in price from private sellers. I once went to Durango from VA and bought a 6 year old cvo sg with 1000 miles on it at half price of original msrp, another time took my trailer to Texas and bought a 3 year cvo sg with 2300 miles on it at 40% off original msrp. Its harder these days but I bet in December/January there will be deals again if you are willing to look.

SGME9:
I took delivery on my Wicked Orange Limited. This is my 4th CVO and they have really cut back on what comes on a CVO. No tool kit, only one headset, No XM.  The up charge for paint on a CVO is BS.

kojak:
Yes, the paint upcharge on the cvo's this year is crazy.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version