Custom Vehicle Discussions > Screamin’ Eagle® Ultra Classic® Electra Glide®

new seat

(1/4) > >>

smkymtnboy:
  looking for a new seat! always rode what came with the bike. lately, been looking around. but,my gosh there are so many choices out there. hoping for some real world experience to give a starting place just to look. 2011 flhtcuse6 is the bike i am re-seating. looking for a 2up seat with drivers backrest. looked at corbins but i do n ot like the way the backrest mounts. was hoping to use my HD backrest hardware. any advice, help, direction appreciated. :nixweiss:

SIKBIRD:
I have a Sundowner that I use for long rides (use SG seat for short rides) and it’s really comfortable to me.  I’m sure there are better options at higher price points but my posterior isn’t that demanding.  I mean I did ride a Night Train for 13 years with the stock seat.

Johnnie Nap:
X2 for the sundowner. I have used the sundowner for about 200k mi since 2001 on my road king and 09 to present road glide. Recently had it modified at Mean city with memory foam lowered and narrowed. Even more comfortable now and my fit my 29 inch inseam better lol. But a great seat out of the box imho

smkymtnboy:
  does these come with or can u get heated!

Cvostu:
I went with the Hammock seat on my 19 rg with the back rest.   Looks a little old manish but my back loves me for it.  And it  sits me up a little higher,which was also something I was looking for.  You can get it heated too. I live in  FL.  No heated for me.  Stuart.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version