Author Topic: VRSCX  (Read 13832 times)

amigo Jorge

• LDR #00372
  • 5k CVO Member
    • FL

• CVO1: '20 FLHTCUTGSE Trike CVO
Re: VRSCX
« Reply #45 on: January 22, 2007, 07:10:11 PM »

... lucky you, I ordered mine in october but I am still waiting for news (news not bike... :() from my dealer, here in Europe no one has seen the VRSCX, rumours one was at Colonia Exhibitition in november but here in Milan at HD stand they presented the Sportster prototype and the new Buell (Erik Buell in person was here to introduce it).. my dealer says it ll arrive .... well usually in europe SE model arrive in the period between february and april (my FLHTCSE04 arrived in may!!) but the strange thing is that RK SE arrived last week and no one knows anything about VRSCX (there are unofficial news of about 35 pieces in Italy as the VRSCX will not be sold in France for example...)
... in the meantime I sold the Buell and my wife is using my FLSTC02.... mmmm    :-/

Good Luck my friend and I hope that you get yours soon.....

07X

• FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #46 on: February 18, 2007, 05:34:05 AM »

[quote author=jegomez
07X...I have been in Tampa area this weekend  and  I traded my VRODSE '05 for one like this one yesterday....I went  to the dealer with no intention in purchasing a bike and I got this.....we will be in touch and congrats for yours

:2vrolijk_21:
I was at the Tampa dealer and saw your bike before you bought it.I stopped over at a buddys in Tarpon Springs and we went to the dealer on our way to Moroso Park in early Jan.
I changed the pipes,air filter and tuned it w the SERT,it flys.I've had it to 155mph!

amigo Jorge

• LDR #00372
  • 5k CVO Member
    • FL

• CVO1: '20 FLHTCUTGSE Trike CVO
« Reply #47 on: February 18, 2007, 06:32:18 PM »

[quote author=jegomez
07X...I have been in Tampa area this weekend  and  I traded my VRODSE '05 for one like this one yesterday....I went  to the dealer with no intention in purchasing a bike and I got this.....we will be in touch and congrats for yours

:2vrolijk_21:
I was at the Tampa dealer and saw your bike before you bought it.I stopped over at a buddys in Tarpon Springs and we went to the dealer on our way to Moroso Park in early Jan.
I changed the pipes,air filter and tuned it w the SERT,it flys.I've had it to 155mph!

I got mine in Dec. 30........I ordered the D&D pipes, K&N air filter and PC III but I haven't installed yet...I will have you updated......

Iron Cowboy

« Reply #48 on: March 26, 2007, 07:19:10 PM »

Hi all new to the group, thanks V Girl for pointing me in the right direction.. i can feel my wallet become lighter as i read on , i bought my 07X in December. only put a lil over 100 miles on it.. but i love it. Have no real plans on changing anything this year except the pipes. I was thinking about the Vance & Hines 2 into 1.. anyone have any feedback on it? another buyer who bought the night rod is putting on his, should be going on this weekend so at least i'll get a listen before purchasing. This looks like i great site, thx for having.. looks like a gotta lotta reading to do.

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Orange & Black SEEG... Can it get any better?
    • VA

• CVO1: FLHTCSE
« Reply #49 on: March 26, 2007, 07:26:55 PM »

Hi all new to the group, thanks V Girl for pointing me in the right direction.. i can feel my wallet become lighter as i read on , i bought my 07X in December. only put a lil over 100 miles on it.. but i love it. Have no real plans on changing anything this year except the pipes. I was thinking about the Vance & Hines 2 into 1.. anyone have any feedback on it? another buyer who bought the night rod is putting on his, should be going on this weekend so at least i'll get a listen before purchasing. This looks like i great site, thx for having.. looks like a gotta lotta reading to do.
Iron Cowboy,
Welcome to the site we are glad to have you join us. :2vrolijk_21: When you get a chance you should go to this board - New Member Introduction and start a thread to introduce yourself.

:pumpkin:
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 :fireman:
:pumpkin: 2004 Screamin’ Eagle Electra Glide :pumpkin:
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Zippers 575 Gear Drive Cams
Zippers Pro-Tapered Adjustable Push Rods
Zippers Oil Pressure Bypass Shim
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
PGR Member #754 (Since '05)
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

bisounours

• 5k CVO Member
  • First miles the 6th February 2008

« Reply #50 on: March 27, 2007, 09:50:27 AM »

Good morning Iron Cowboy,

I send you the  :welcome_005: from FRANCE.

Best regards
  :vrolijk_26:  Jacques
********2007 FLHTCUSE2 Red/Black**********
  SE RYO A/C and KN filter, V&H dressers duals and
          oval, TM/AT map#364, SE 251 cams.
     2008 FLHTCUSE3, White Frost and Silver Mist
              (Casper) -> 6th February 2008
             SE 251 cams/Torrington bearings,
      SE pushrods, SE High compression pistons,
             A/C Big sucker, V&H dresser duals ,
             Fullsac baffles, SE Pro Super Tuner.
2011 FLHXSE2, Stage1
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All

Page created in 0.144 seconds with 21 queries.