CVO Technical > Riding Gear

Heated Clothing???

(1/9) > >>

JCZ:
I'm about to order heated jacket liner, pants liner, sox and gloves from Gerbing's.  Does anybody else have any experience in this area?  Pros or cons, different brand etc. I'd like to hear it.

For those who may be interested, here is the site:  http://www.gerbing.com/pages/motorcycle.html

Cabo:
If it sooo cold that you need that stuff...take the cage!

Also What happens if it rains or snows on that stuff..I was told to keep the electric heater away from the bathtub..... [smiley=1syellow1.gif] ;D [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif] (just kidding..I bet on long cold rides it would be great)

mr_magoo:
To cold take the cage [smiley=confused5.gif] I can't believe my ears.  Have had good luck with gerbing stuff about half the price of HD stuff.  Make sure and get the 04 plug it is different than the 03 and earlier.

JCZ:
Thanks for the heads up on the plug Magoo.  Sounds like Cabo (being from Texas) has never been caught in the snow or the very cold.

Cabo, when you're 2,000 miles from home and it's down around freezing and you need to put down 600-800 miles that day........there is no cage available.  It seems to happen from time to time and I'm a year round rider....that's how you get an average of 25,000 a year on your bike.  I would have thought you were one of those.

Cabo:
Is said I was kidding..... :o

Just trying to spark a flame ..and it worked... [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version