CVO Technical > Riding Gear

Boots

<< < (6/7) > >>

spydglide:
Just finished a 2K mile ride to the Panhandle of Florida and across the Gulf Shores and back to NC......Rained sideways about half of the time.  I was the only one of 3 riders w/ dry feet at the end of each day due to my waterproof leather boots from West Coast Boot Co.  The call the leather Nautica leather, whatever that means and you pay extra for it, but it's worth every penny when you end up w/ dry feet and socks.  Har!   [smiley=biggthumpup.gif] spyder

fxdjerry:
A lot of good boot suggestions. I bought a pair of Russell Rider moccasins. I got a pair on sale for 200.00 and 10.00 shipping. Rode out to Finger Lakes then Niagra Falls then up to Caribou. ME.Plenty of sun and rain. Boots are really a heavy duty moccasin with a neoprene soul .Two kinds of waterproof leather triple welt they use german elk and something else. My feet did not burn or get wet. Did not have to put the sneakers on once I landed. BTW there were a few CVO's at the rallies none were members here . I gave them the site. Hope they show up. Met up with two yellow seegs in Maine. None at the Fingerlakes although one guy said he had one home. Next rally for me is the NH/Vt rally at loon mountain, nh.
Jerry

pappy2:
Posted by: the O`Fender Posted on: Jul 13th, 2005, 12:00pm
Your Basic American Made Scooter Trash Boots  

I got a pair of these on the way from zappos.  Can return for free if they suck.  Something on this web site sealed the deal can you see what it might have been?

[smiley=nixweiss.gif] be safe JP

spydglide:
OK, JP.........you've piqued my interest.......is this some kinda riddle?  What on this site caused you to order these boots?  I give up!  Har!      [smiley=1syellow1.gif]   spyder

hd2003-se2005:
Spyder

Check out the Eagle!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version