Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
 on: Today at 05:14:32 PM 
Started by JCZ - Last post by JCZ
Do we need a rule "post in English ONLY!"?   Or do I just go ahead and block this guy?

on: Today at 05:13:18 PM 
Started by JCZ - Last post by JCZ
This topic has been moved to reported posts.

https://www.cvoharley.com/smf/index.php?topic=125689.0

on: Today at 04:21:13 PM 
Started by Priz - Last post by Priz
PM sent OBB.

on: Today at 09:22:51 AM 
Started by GregKhougaz - Last post by GregKhougaz
This topic has been moved to Other Topics.

https://www.cvoharley.com/smf/index.php?topic=125686.0

on: Yesterday at 08:23:25 PM 
Started by Priz - Last post by OBB
If you can post a clear pix from the both ends that might help. I have a set of CVO TC mufflers sitting on a shelf in the garage I no longer need. If they'd work for you, we can put something together. 65583-11 is the part number of the ones I have.

on: Yesterday at 05:57:55 PM 
Started by Priz - Last post by Priz
 Appreciate the input Mike. It gets more confusing the more I look on E bay. I saw a couple 49 state listings. Couldn't navigate Ronnies too well. I read on another forum that at one point they were putting cat mufflers in the right muffler only. So your picture is a 09 ending part number which helps, but most listings either don't show this number or use some other part # from a book. I saw some with part numbers ending in 99. I would attempt gutting what I have, but it works for now and I need to talk to someone else at Fullsac beside Lisa to see if their baffles will work if I do gut them. I may pick up a set at a swap meet when I can hold them in my hand before spending money on the wrong thing again.

on: Yesterday at 04:41:21 PM 
Started by d3v1ld0g - Last post by d3v1ld0g
Can anyone recommend a shop to replace the flywheel assembly on my 2004 SEEG? Thanks all

on: Yesterday at 12:02:26 PM 
Started by Mezlo - Last post by Priz
I purchased mine from Amazon. They are around $30 and bolted right on. My purchase history doesn’t go back far enough to get a link for the item purchased. I went with black. I doubt chromed plastic would have looked good for long. If they don’t fit they are easy enough to return.

on: May 19, 2024, 06:17:15 PM 
Started by Bryanp32 - Last post by Bryanp32
Has anyone seen a failure in the brass guid that cams ride n  My S&s tc3 has come right out. 2016 cvo street glide. Dark horse crank zippers 113ci woods 999-6 cams S&s lil pump and cam plate. Feuling race lifters head work 58mm tb 5.3 injectors. The cam plate was installed with new motor build.

on: May 19, 2024, 03:05:28 PM 
Started by Mezlo - Last post by Mezlo
I'm trying to find some mid frame deflectors for my 2008 FLHRSE4. I've found several that are compatible with 01-08 touring but if there's anything I've learned in the 2 years I've had this bike, that doesn't guarantee they will fit on my CVO. Any suggestions?

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10

Page created in 0.373 seconds with 18 queries.