Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Bikers Rights Conference in Rehoboth, DE April 2009  (Read 547 times)

inthewind729

Bikers Rights Conference in Rehoboth, DE April 2009
« on: November 21, 2008, 02:43:05 PM »

Anyone planning on going to the Motorcycle Riders Foundation's "Beast of the East" rights conference at the Atlantic Sands Hotel in Rehoboth Beach, Delaware? It will be held April 17-19, 2009.

Jock

• Keep the Faith!
  • Photographer/Historian
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Are You Valley Experienced?
Re: Bikers Rights Conference in Rehoboth, DE April 2009
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2008, 07:14:01 PM »

Anyone planning on going to the Motorcycle Riders Foundation's "Beast of the East" rights conference at the Atlantic Sands Hotel in Rehoboth Beach, Delaware? It will be held April 17-19, 2009.

Do you have a link to a web site with more information?  If so can you post it for the group?

inthewind729

Re: Bikers Rights Conference in Rehoboth, DE April 2009
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2008, 07:00:19 AM »

Best I can give you right now is go to ABATE of Delaware website at abateofde.com. Hit the button for Dave's report and there is info in there on the conference.

ABATE of Delaware is the hosting organization and the Motorcycle Riders Foundation is the sponsor. The MRF is the federal watchdog recieving news from the SMROs (state motorcycle riders organizations) and using that to keep us riding. You may also go to mrf.org and under the officers write to Carol Downs for info.  The flyer for the Beast should be available on mrf site in the near future.

Hope that helps and I apologize for my lack of computer technology.
Ride safe to one day ride free.
Corky

Page created in 0.147 seconds with 22 queries.