Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: Table lift question  (Read 4273 times)

kevdon

Re: Table lift question
« Reply #15 on: June 22, 2014, 07:31:32 PM »

before you give up on the K&L lift, look at the quality lift. It is the same lift as the K&L but painted different colors. And when I priced them they were alot cheaper and offered free shipping. qualitylifts.com   kevdon.

05Train

• Mind is not for rent
  • Elite CVO Member
« Reply #16 on: June 22, 2014, 07:41:27 PM »

I got this one from GSE.   I bought a compressor and a toolbox at the same time, and shipping was free.  I think the lift was just under a grand when I bought it. 

http://www.gregsmithequipment.com/Atlas-HI-RISE-1500-Motorcycle-ATV-Lift_2
The best you've had is the best you know.

tweeter13

• 1K CVO Member
    • OH

• CVO1: FLHTCUSE6
« Reply #17 on: June 22, 2014, 08:01:28 PM »

I have titan as well,  HTML1500,  but I have a grasshopper mower and use it for it as well.  For a few hundred more I wanted the piece of mind when putting the lawn mower up on it.  It's a 72" cut with the bragger on the back it could weigh more than 1500lbs.  But nothing has blown out in the last 3 years.  Had a harbor freight lift that was rated for 750 lbs first.  It worked fine for dirt bike and my gsxr but I was made a offer on it before I bought my titan so I sold it.   It did make me feel a little uncomfortable putting my gsxr up on it to service.  Always making sure I let down on the safety latches before working on anything.   

There are several other brands that I would have purchased as well but the titan came with the side extensions and support poles and the bike jack for the lift table when I got mine.  Look around or at least as your sales person when you go to buy it to throw in some things if it don't come with them.  It won't hurt to ask. 

Good luck with your decision.   
Todd
18 Monsterbrite led lights
Fullsac DX head pipe
Fullsac 2.25 baffles
TTS master-tune
George Anderson tourpac relocator

mark

« Reply #18 on: June 22, 2014, 08:38:43 PM »

before you give up on the K&L lift, look at the quality lift. It is the same lift as the K&L but painted different colors. And when I priced them they were alot cheaper and offered free shipping. qualitylifts.com   kevdon.
I have a Quality Lift like the way the side extensions connect to the lift - no inserting rods or putting in retaining clips.  The Quality side extensions have a square channel welded to the extensions and it slides into a larger square channel welded to the lift.  Also the extensions are in 4 parts, making them easier to handle and store.

mjb765

• 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2011 FLHXSE--sold
    • CVO2: 2015 FLHXSE--sold
    • CVO3: 2018 FLTRXSE
« Reply #19 on: June 22, 2014, 09:33:06 PM »

That quality lift does look good. I sent an e-mail for pricing.

Thanks for all the replies.

Mike

Hog95023

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #20 on: June 25, 2014, 04:44:36 PM »

What brand and model do most shops use?

mark

« Reply #21 on: June 26, 2014, 07:48:17 AM »

What brand and model do most shops use?
All the HD shops I've been to use Handy.  They're the only lift made in the US, but of course, they're the most expensive too.
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 0.177 seconds with 25 queries.