Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Legend air suspension  (Read 1067 times)

B2

Legend air suspension
« on: July 13, 2016, 07:09:04 PM »

Hello all,

I bought a 2016 CVO RGU last month and would like to install the Legend aero-a air suspension so I can plant my feet flat on Mother Earth.  The rep at Legend says it will fit, but all the on-line vendors I've visited don't sell the aero-a for the 16 CVO RGU.  Does anyone know of any issues, if there is any, on this particular set-up?  Appreciate the assistance.   

DesertHOG

• Visiting America One Road Trip at a Time
  • 2.5K CVO Member
  • Vivid Black Special
    • NM

• CVO1: 2011 FLTRUSE - SOLD
    • CVO2: 2015 FLTRUSE - SOLD
    • CVO3: 2018 FLTRXS - Vivid Black
    • Join me on Facebook
Re: Legend air suspension
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2016, 08:38:55 PM »

Don't know much about the current models. If the Legend guy says it fits, it fits. You can buy it direct from legend. Not sure if you can get a discount from them.

I have the old model on my 2009. The new system is supposed to be better and there are two different version. I would go with the top end version but I am a big guy.

Good Luck
Simon

Nicky Pass

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2016, 10:46:51 PM »

I have them on my 2015 CVO Street Glide and the work awesome!  You do have to find the sweet spot on them!

ultrafxr

• There are no sure answers, only better questions. - Dick Van Dyke
  • 5k CVO Member
  • No problem is so small it cannot be misunderstood.
    • TN

• CVO1: 2020 FLHTCUTG Tahitian Teal
    • CVO2: 2017 FLHTKSE Palladium Silver/Phantom Blue/Wicked Sapphire-traded
    • CVO3: 2012 FLHTCUSE7 Electric Orange/Black Diamond-traded
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2016, 12:28:27 PM »

Don't know much about the current models. If the Legend guy says it fits, it fits. You can buy it direct from legend. Not sure if you can get a discount from them.

I have the old model on my 2009. The new system is supposed to be better and there are two different version. I would go with the top end version but I am a big guy.

Good Luck
Simon
Cannot get a discount from Legend as they like most manufacturers don't want to be in competition with their dealers who may not discount so they only sell at list price.  Drag Specialties is a Legend supplier and the 20% off Harley dealers can buy from Drag.  Find what you want and you should be able to order through a discount Harley dealer.

Places ridden on my bike from my driveway.
IBA member # 45520

Page created in 0.125 seconds with 25 queries.