Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Outdoor Concert, Wasn't Very Good  (Read 667 times)

Joel

• 1K CVO Member
    • WA

• CVO1: 2015 CVO LIMITED
Outdoor Concert, Wasn't Very Good
« on: July 24, 2016, 01:31:35 AM »

So we road to Seattle cor the Kenny Chesny concert in Seattle.
Used Uber to get from hotel to Century Link Field, great driver but the quoted fair ended up higher, not a big deal.
Went and stood in line for 1/2 hr at Piramid brewery for a beer, than over to Century Link to wait for.the gates to open,  some gal fainted do to the heat and as I tried to get the attention of a police officer I fell tore up my jeans leaving me with a cut up knee. We get to our seat just as Old Dominian plays their last song. That had to great for them to open to an empty stadium. Sam Hunt was next. But the sound sucked so bad, echoing, revirburating. Only about half way into a song did I figure out what is was.
I think that people were clapping because a song was over.
We ended up leaving before Meranda Lambert or even Kenny Chesney got on stage. Truely nothing but NOISE.
Always keep 2 feet away from your shadow

ptnlinda

• Full CVO Member
  • www.CVOHARLEY.com

• CVO1: 2015 FLHTKSE
Re: Outdoor Concert, Wasn't Very Good
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2016, 08:37:22 AM »

I have found over recent years the sound at concerts not to be very good. The sound quality is left up to the sound tech's who have been usually doing the job for a long time and I think sometimes these guys may be going a bit tone deaf. They really need to get the opinion of some other people rather than rely on their own hearing.
2015 FLHTKSE
Fuel Moto Jackpot Headers
2" Muffler Cores
Thunder Max ECM
Detachable's Kit
Stainless Fasteners throughout.

Page created in 0.122 seconds with 25 queries.