Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Author Topic: Installing Fullsac DX Ceramic headers and TTS Turner  (Read 8338 times)

bad00serg

• Full CVO Member

• CVO1: 2007 Springer
    • CVO2: 2009 Springer
    • CVO3: 2020 Ultra Limited
Re: Installing Fullsac DX Ceramic headers and TTS Turner
« Reply #30 on: August 31, 2016, 12:55:08 PM »

I agree the written instructions are hard to follow and incomplete.  I used this youtube vid and got through the process easily and quickly:

RonandJanet

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #31 on: August 31, 2016, 01:06:30 PM »

This is very helpful!!  Thanks.

Two questions, the video skipped over loading an external map (the one from Fullsac). How did you do that part?
My other is on my bike the ignition is really just the lock. I assume just turning the bike on (not started) is the correct way to do this?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Fullsac Performance

• Vendor
  • 1K CVO Member
  • Never ride with a Halfsac! Insist on Fullsac Perf!
    • AZ

• Fullsac Performance
« Reply #32 on: August 31, 2016, 01:26:35 PM »

This is very helpful!!  Thanks.

Two questions, the video skipped over loading an external map (the one from Fullsac). How did you do that part?
My other is on my bike the ignition is really just the lock. I assume just turning the bike on (not started) is the correct way to do this?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Ron

From the CD, install Mastertune2, software updater, and the firmware updater, These are the minimum required programs.

Open and run the software Updater. You will need to update Mastertune2 and the Firmware updater.

Go to my email with the fuel map and click on it. It will open with TTS and is ready for download.

You do not need to save the factory calibration manually. It will save it automatically on the first download.

SG
Steve@fullsac.com  www.fullsac.com
Never argue with idiots. They will beat you with experience.

RonandJanet

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #33 on: August 31, 2016, 07:03:21 PM »

Steve, Thanks that is very helpful.  I have done all the software updates and will loading the new map tonight.

RonandJanet

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #34 on: September 01, 2016, 12:51:52 PM »

Well I had few little challenges but I think I downloaded the map. My only issue was an error message about updating the interface connector.  It gave you an option to by-pass but then it just reverted back to the main page. I finally put the CD back in and realized it was looking for the firmware updated (I had run the other updater already). I loaded that down and ran the updates then everything connected fine.  I did go ahead and make a copy just in case. Is there a way to confirm the new map is loaded?  During the ride in this morning the little backfiring I had is gone now and the sound is different again (more like it was).  That is why I am pretty sure the new map is in place.   I will be ridding in the heat going home so I can't wait to see how she does.  I don't get a lot of chance to play going to work (traffic) but I did get to hit and she leaped out of there from 75 to 95 in just a few seconds!  That was great as well. I am not a big launch quickly from the start rider but I like to be able move around quickly :).  So far so great! I am looking forward to a cooler ride home (save my right leg)!

RonandJanet

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #35 on: September 01, 2016, 07:53:34 PM »

Well here are my thoughts. Please know I didn't measure anything but rather just seeing the change in a bike ride everyday for hours.   It is cooler and that was good sitting in traffic. I had hoped it would be even cooler but still it was noticeable this afternoon running in 94 to 96 degrees.  The power is also better.  It seems like there is not a lot of change until you get to the power band then it really is noticeable. That may also explain why at higher speed like the 75 MPH I mentioned earlier it jumped right up to 90.  All in all I am pleased with the product and install.   

Fullsac Performance

• Vendor
  • 1K CVO Member
  • Never ride with a Halfsac! Insist on Fullsac Perf!
    • AZ

• Fullsac Performance
« Reply #36 on: September 02, 2016, 08:10:35 AM »

Well here are my thoughts. Please know I didn't measure anything but rather just seeing the change in a bike ride everyday for hours.   It is cooler and that was good sitting in traffic. I had hoped it would be even cooler but still it was noticeable this afternoon running in 94 to 96 degrees.  The power is also better.  It seems like there is not a lot of change until you get to the power band then it really is noticeable. That may also explain why at higher speed like the 75 MPH I mentioned earlier it jumped right up to 90.  All in all I am pleased with the product and install.

Thanks for the report Ron!

Ride safe!

SG
Steve@fullsac.com  www.fullsac.com
Never argue with idiots. They will beat you with experience.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Page created in 0.151 seconds with 25 queries.