Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: HD " 13 Premium Shocks on '16 CVO Road Glide  (Read 4036 times)

Dan_Lockwood

• 1K CVO Member
Re: HD " 13 Premium Shocks on '16 CVO Road Glide
« Reply #15 on: October 31, 2016, 01:48:52 PM »

Thanks Ed.

I've been looking at the HD cartridge front end and see that it comes with front legs as well as the dual cartidges and spring etc.  Do you have to change the legs as well as all the guts?

On a side note last night, I saw that there are 7 small towns that are a must see in the US.  Eureka Springs was listed as one of those must see quaint little towns.  I'll have to agree.  That's why I have 6 nights reserved for next June.  I think the wife and I will find some nice areas to check out.  And if I can talk here in to driving down our Terrain, we'll have room to buy "stuff"...  :2vrolijk_21:
Dan

2009 SERG Orange / Black
Board Track Racer Project, Ultima 113"/6spd
2021 Coleman UT400 Side By Side

FlaHeatWave

• 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: '01 FXDWG2 RED 103 6sp
    • CVO2: '05 FLHTCSE2 CHERRY
    • CVO3: '09 FLTRSE3 YELLOW 117/DD7
Re: HD " 13 Premium Shocks on '16 CVO Road Glide
« Reply #16 on: October 31, 2016, 02:27:00 PM »

Thanks Ed.

I've been looking at the HD cartridge front end and see that it comes with front legs as well as the dual cartidges and spring etc.  Do you have to change the legs as well as all the guts?

On a side note last night, I saw that there are 7 small towns that are a must see in the US.  Eureka Springs was listed as one of those must see quaint little towns.  I'll have to agree.  That's why I have 6 nights reserved for next June.  I think the wife and I will find some nice areas to check out.  And if I can talk here in to driving down our Terrain, we'll have room to buy "stuff"...  :2vrolijk_21:

'Had the Harley Premium Cartridge kit installed in the Summer of '13, (at the time) the kit had the Cartridges only, used the OE Legs with no modifications...

Yep, we're psyched about the NMITM in ES :bananarock:
"I've read dozens of books about heros and crooks, and learned much from both of their styles"
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 0.13 seconds with 25 queries.