Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: INNER FAIRING SQUEAKING  (Read 4783 times)

zwild

• Bad to the bone!
Re: INNER FAIRING SQUEAKING
« Reply #15 on: August 26, 2004, 10:56:30 AM »

Mine squeeks too! mine is from the inner fairing rubbing on the acc. switch cover on the left side. It is most noticable a red lights so I just keep the tunes cranked up and it just fades away..........
04 FLHTCSE Screamin' Eagle Electra Glide, HD EFI race tuner, SE high flow air cleaner, V&H True Duels w/oval slip-ons, & lots of extra goodies. dyno tuned # 96 hp & 100 ftp tourque, not bad for a stock ride!
83 FXWG 93ci stroker, cus

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 04 SEEG...sold
    • CVO2: 10 SESG...sold
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCSE 8
« Reply #16 on: November 14, 2004, 07:23:54 PM »

Snuk my bike out for the second time, since my accident.  This time, instead of around the block, I rode it about five miles and several times twisted the wick all the way, through the gears.  Man, it sure felt good.  Can't wait for my left leg to get stronger, so I can put some real miles on it.

Anyway, the reason I'm responding to this thread.........I have a kind of high pitch whistle coming from somewhere up front at about 60 or 70 MPH.  Anybody got any ideas? [smiley=nixweiss.gif]
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

hd-dude

• Global Moderator
  • 5k CVO Member
  • 2005 Cherry FLHTCSE2 "Obsession"

• CVO1: 05 FLHTCSE2
    • Metal Dragon
« Reply #17 on: November 14, 2004, 08:25:33 PM »

JC, Congrats on getting out again!!!

I haven't had any problems with noise on mine but its an 05; It seems that most of the posts are from 04 owners.
I wonder if HD changed something?? [smiley=nixweiss.gif]
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 0.119 seconds with 21 queries.