Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Heated seat from H.D  (Read 1285 times)

JR

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • Be Still and Know that I AM God
    • TN

• CVO1: 2012 ULTRA FLHTCUSE7
    • CVO2: 2005 SEEG FLHTCSE2
    • CVO3: 2000 SERG FLTRSEI
    • photobucket.com
Heated seat from H.D
« on: October 22, 2004, 10:29:38 PM »

Earlier this week I recieved a call from the custom cordinator from my dealer. He said he just recieved the paperwork on my Yellow bananna I'm getting and informed me I get a whopping 10% off accessories and 50% off first 8 hours of labor on installation. I told him about this niffty web site and how I read about the must haves for my SEEG. I already have a list over $2000 and I planned on using Chicago H.D. Which at 20% off saves me $400 and no TAX!! He asked If I get a chance to stop in and see him.                Today I was in the area and stopped by to meet him. He asked to see my list and I began to Tell him since my list is at home. I told him I was looking at the comfort stitch seat and liked the price but I really don't like the way the stiching puckers out in some areas. I told him since I ride year round I probably will break down and get the heated corbin seat. He said he just got a catalog in and said H.D. is comming out with a heated seat for the Ultra. He thumbed thru it and got to the seat and I looked just below the Ultras and saw one for a Roadking! I told him I need the Roadking seat to fit my SEEG. I told him I have'nt seen this seat offered on line yet and he said " Lets check the #.....Yep the #'s good and the seat IS AVAILABLE"!!!!! I asked him what the part # is? He said it was 52130-05. When I got home I checked on the Harley site and It showed as NOT FOUND. I will be visiting him tommorow and make sure about the # and the price. It was $5??.00.... The seat resembled the Sundowner seat I had on my Road King Classic. 17" rider width 13"passenger is what it showed. I was also able to look thru his Kuryakyn catalog and saw some new goodies I didn't see online. He told me bring in a list and he will see if they can match the 20% off C.H.D. offers. SWEET!!!!!  Then, on the way out the door my salesman comes in and said he was dialing my # to let me know that he will be able to get my Yellow SEEG as he is putting the order in today. He said he could get me a red or the yellow. Ugh!!!!!!! I was able to look at the red when it came in and it sure is pretty..........but I stayed with my first instinct and I'm keeping my Lil bananna!!! What an awesome day! [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif] [smiley=beerchug.gif] [smiley=7.gif] [smiley=1syellow1.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=nixweiss.gif]   JRUD

Tony - www.1700cc.co.uk

• Senior CVO Member
  • WOW this is quick ... it lifts the wheel

• CVO1: FLHYCSE2
    • CVO2: Boss Hoss (w/ZZ430 motor)
    • My bike's website
Re: Heated seat from H.D
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2004, 10:34:43 PM »

..........but I stayed with my first instinct and I'm keeping my Lil bananna!!! What an awesome day! [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif] [smiley=beerchug.gif] [smiley=7.gif] [smiley=1syellow1.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=nixweiss.gif]
« Last Edit: October 23, 2004, 06:31:18 AM by 2005SE-FLHT-Tony »
BC Gerolamy modified heads
TW8 gear drive cams
Daytona TwinTec with WEGO
BC Gerolamy throttle body
Overflow air filter
Feuling Super Pump
V&H Pro Pipe
Cometic Gaskets

WOW this is quick ... it lifts the wheel when changing

telephone systems

JR

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • Be Still and Know that I AM God
    • TN

• CVO1: 2012 ULTRA FLHTCUSE7
    • CVO2: 2005 SEEG FLHTCSE2
    • CVO3: 2000 SERG FLTRSEI
    • photobucket.com
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2004, 11:07:42 PM »

And it isn't even your birthday until Sunday!

Check your personal messages ...

You don't miss a thread do you Tony........And icing on the cake was those pics 103 posted........What a day ...... What a day [smiley=beerchug.gif]

separtsguy

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2004, 05:46:09 PM »

That seat is available from H-D I checked with my parts guy at Chicago. They didn't have the number in the system but can get the seat retail is 699 & it is called the sun ray seat for flhr models and with their discount its not too painful. [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

Page created in 0.151 seconds with 25 queries.