Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Author Topic: Master cylinder bling  (Read 7727 times)

Grover

• 1K CVO Member
Re: Master cylinder bling
« Reply #30 on: March 25, 2007, 12:22:22 PM »

<oh chit Mark. That even hurts down here. <i feel your pain. The reason that John StClair has my bike is that someone else let her fall to the ground for me. <one thing <i learned a long time ago is that it can and will be fixed, and everyone is still living. Even though you want that to be different. So now the pressure is on to get it ready for <nelson

The damage could have been alot worse to both tech & bike. Thank goodness it wasn't. It'll be just like new when finished. I feel more so for the tech than the paint damage on my bike. Damaged parts can be replaced or repaired. That poor dude is will have a scar on his hand for life...
Human errors, it will happen to everyone. They still can't figure out what made the bike move in the first place. He probably should have had someone hold the bike in position while he was removing straps.   

Grover

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #31 on: March 25, 2007, 12:32:09 PM »

I bet the owner will ban repairs on bikes with so called dangerous handgrips or any other part. If Insurance Company gets involved.  :deal:

The service manager said they work on a few bikes with spikes or daggers on them, but he said mine are by far the most dangerous and sharpest he's seen. They put pipe insulation over the ends to prevent scratches to techs. But they never thought of a bike going over. He said now they're gonna use PVC tubing to put over ends to make sure nobody gets impaled again.

Yes. It will be interesting to see what insurance company says. With my luck, I'll probably get sued by the Tech! But I don't forsee that happening.

Ceej

• HD C-ustomer V-ery O-ften
  • Elite CVO Member
  • You've found CVOHarley.com, Now seek counseling...
« Reply #32 on: March 25, 2007, 12:50:22 PM »

Wait a minute . . . Sorry bout the bike, tech, and all, hope all gets fixed proper and fast, now . . . on to my real comment - CHROME OIL PAN!!!  Holy crap!! I know I'll never catch up to you but I pride myself in making a good effort - that however I never even thought of - whats the scoop? :worthless:
2004 SEEG
1995 FLHR
2000 FLSTF
1968 RSSS

Eagle Rider #1747

There really is a Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown........:)

Grover

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #33 on: March 25, 2007, 07:57:23 PM »

Wait a minute . . . Sorry bout the bike, tech, and all, hope all gets fixed proper and fast, now . . . on to my real comment - CHROME OIL PAN!!!  Holy crap!! I know I'll never catch up to you but I pride myself in making a good effort - that however I never even thought of - whats the scoop? :worthless:

Just trying to cover the fine details Ceej. To me, at a distance it just sticks out as a sore thumb. So I decided to give myself something more to polish.... :huepfenlol2:

I'll get photo's up when it's completed.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Page created in 0.273 seconds with 21 queries.