Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Some one know Big-Sucker air filter ?  (Read 1387 times)

njke2000

Some one know Big-Sucker air filter ?
« on: April 23, 2007, 01:59:12 PM »

Some one know this air filter for Ultra CVO 110 S.E.

VaEagle

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • VA

• CVO1: 06 FLHTCUSE Autumn Haze -SOLD
    • CVO2: 09 FLTRSE3 Orange- sold
    • CVO3: Who knows what?
Re: Some one know Big-Sucker air filter ?
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2007, 05:02:10 PM »

Hi njke2000,
I think the 2007 110 uses the same filter and backing plate as the 2006 103 motor. You may want to check on the Arlen Ness website to be sure. If you want to use the stock air cleaner cover you will need to stay with the stage 1 Arlen Ness Big Sucker kit. The stage 2 uses a thicker filter and the stock cover does not fit well with the stage 2.
Here is a photo of my stage 1 kit with the chrome backing plate and stock air cleaner cover.

golaith69

• 06 FLHTCUSE - BLACK CANDY CRIMSON
  • Full CVO Member
  • PLEASE STAND UP WHEN YOU ARE TALKING 2 ME
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2007, 09:48:25 PM »

hello  all;  yes  the  ARLEN  NESS  BIG SUCKER & THE K/N  ARE  ALL THE SAME..  but the  big sucker generally  sells  cheaper....  and  if  you watch on E-BAY you can  get  the ARLEN NESS BIG SUCKER  W/ CHROME  BACKING PLATE  shipped to your door  for about  $95.00 ....  thanks , jeff
up grades - true duals , vance & hines slash cuts , power commander , KN super sucker -w/ chrome base , smart siren II w/ pager ,chrome inner primary ,engine lites ,L.E.D tail lites ,chrome windshield molding ,oil temp guage into fairing, speaker trim rings ,radio trim piece , etc.

njke2000

« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2007, 03:36:09 AM »

Thanks my friends for your patience !  ;)

radavi98

• FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2007, 08:03:06 PM »

I put the stage 1 big sucka on my 07 ultra and love it.  The installation was as described, which is rare, and uses the stock cover without the ugly black box. I got mine from Eastern Performance and received the package in 1 day after ordering via UPS. 1 state away but still quick by any standard.
After all the money spent, I refuse to more on additional parts!!!   Except air filter, Exhaust, Power commander.........well, maybe a few more things.

TimBone

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2007, 08:26:54 PM »

I have the Big Sucker Stage 1 on my 07 as well and it is on my 06 Street Bob.  Also had it on
my 04 Road King Classic after the mist problem with the SE one.  It eliminated the mist
and I recommend it highly.

Page created in 0.123 seconds with 21 queries.