Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: Orlando Trip  (Read 2650 times)

Unbalanced

• FUD Examiner
  • 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2011 SESG,
    • CVO2: 2004 SEEG Pumpkin,
    • CVO3: 2002 Police Roadking, Maudie and Maybelle Slayer
Re: Orlando Trip
« Reply #15 on: June 24, 2007, 10:18:36 PM »

We had an awesome time with AJ and Sassy and Rhino this afternoon did a little riding while trying to dodge some rain drops then ended up in downtown Sanford at Hollerbach's Willow Tree Cafe for a fantastic German dinner and some authentic German entertainment.   AJ and Sassy are headed east/North back over to the Daytona Beach area for the night.

Had a great time guys, have a safe trip home.

HBRR Florida Chapter,  STILL - The Fastest Chapter - Proven yet again Bikeweek 2017

hard10

• Emperor of the Imperial Grand Masters of Sarcasm
  • 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM # 6 1/157.48

• CVO1: FLHTCUSE²
« Reply #16 on: June 24, 2007, 11:32:11 PM »

Harry, we had a great time with you and Michelle! Sassy says it was "perfect for an adult evening!" Great resturant guys.

As Harry said, we had to dodge rain drops but had a nice ride anyway.

Rhino, OK you've got a FAST bike ;D I hope the eye heals quickly! Thanks for coming by and seeing us. I know it took a lot out of you to venture out w/ the eye, but it meant a lot to get to see you again.

Harry & Michelle were gracious enough to invite us for the night  but we decided to head to Daytona. Harry has to get up early tomorrow. Well, against my better judgement, we have stopped @ Destination Daytona. The rooms are nice & very clean. The pool water is just a little chilly but very relaxing after a long weekend. The room rate is pretty good too: $ 69 + tax. I am looking forward to going to JP Cycles & all the other shops here. I also would like to stop by Miller's but don't kniw where they are. Any help there?

Have a great night all!

AJ

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #17 on: June 25, 2007, 01:29:44 AM »

Harry, we had a great time with you and Michelle! Sassy says it was "perfect for an adult evening!" Great resturant guys.

As Harry said, we had to dodge rain drops but had a nice ride anyway.

Rhino, OK you've got a FAST bike ;D I hope the eye heals quickly! Thanks for coming by and seeing us. I know it took a lot out of you to venture out w/ the eye, but it meant a lot to get to see you again.

Harry & Michelle were gracious enough to invite us for the night  but we decided to head to Daytona. Harry has to get up early tomorrow. Well, against my better judgement, we have stopped @ Destination Daytona. The rooms are nice & very clean. The pool water is just a little chilly but very relaxing after a long weekend. The room rate is pretty good too: $ 69 + tax. I am looking forward to going to JP Cycles & all the other shops here. I also would like to stop by Miller's but don't kniw where they are. Any help there?

Have a great night all!

AJ

Glad you're enjoying yourself AJ. Miller's is located at 1863 S. Ridgewood Avenue, South Daytona, FL 32119. Phone 386-761-0858. Safe riding! Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

hard10

• 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM # 6 1/157.48

« Reply #18 on: June 26, 2007, 11:35:40 PM »

Well we made it home last night. We spent the morning at Destination Dayton looking around and shopping. J&P Cycles is now open. Very nice store. I just worry that with such a nice store comes a high overhead, I hope they can make it. They have such an excellent customer service department and phone order department I wonder how well a storefront will do?
We never made it down to Miller's. Thank you Hoist! for the info though, I will use it in the future.
From Daytona we took US1 to A1A north. A1A all the way up the coast. We stopped at a great little place for lunch: High Tide's Snack Jack in Flager. Bike parking out front with some great food.
As we got closer to St. Augustine my little Gremlin reared it ugly head. I've been having a problem with a blown fuse on the accessory circut. Well it blew again. My local dealer has replaced the cigarette lighter and we checked the front turn signals for corrosion but nothing. I stopped into Hollingsworth HD in St. Augustine and had their tech check it out. He said that the fuse was blown but could not find any cause after riding it for several miles. They were very courteous, professional, and pleasant and I would recommend them to anyone in the area.
From there it was a straight shot back home. ~700 miles total averaging 38.5 MPG.

The first picture is of Harry & I at his house before dinner Sunday night.

AJ

hard10

• 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM # 6 1/157.48

« Reply #19 on: June 26, 2007, 11:38:14 PM »

The two Jesters

hard10

• 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM # 6 1/157.48

« Reply #20 on: June 26, 2007, 11:39:20 PM »

This is NOT going to be my next bike

hard10

• 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM # 6 1/157.48

« Reply #21 on: June 26, 2007, 11:44:29 PM »

I just had to put this one in: Sassy & I taking a ride on a Police Motor scooter
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 0.156 seconds with 26 queries.