Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Ride Report on the SEUC2  (Read 826 times)

GC_Super

• Elite CVO Member
  • Great Ride!
Ride Report on the SEUC2
« on: June 01, 2007, 06:43:06 AM »

Picked up a Hot Rod Bike Bagger edition at the store a couple of days ago. Was reading last nite and noticed it had a test report on the UC2. It was kinda hidden in the back with no mention on the front cover. Of course with all the balls to the walls bagger customs in the mag, a CVO is kinda plain jane for them. Anyway, it wasn't the greatest of write ups. Mentioned the excessive weight, and as always, they can't believe the price tag. Just like the tests on the 06's, for that much $, they feel it should be able to out perform anything on the planet. These guys also need to learn that the left foot is for shifting. they talked about the lack of power in 6th gear @ 2K.   :o
2006 SEUltra ordered, born on Feb 10, recieved Feb, 28, 2006

d o g o l s

• 1K CVO Member
  • *** ride save and have fun***

• CVO1: blue Thunder FLHTCUSE-4
    • CVO2: FLHTCUSE-2 black-orange-Jester
    • CVO3: 2008 FXDB black
    • Harley Fan
Re: Ride Report on the SEUC2
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2007, 12:51:02 PM »

whats with some pics ? :P

DW6019

• Banned
  • Elite CVO Member
Re: Ride Report on the SEUC2
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2007, 09:31:32 PM »

I went to Biketoberfest last year and test rode a new Ultra SE. Very disappointed in the power vs my '05 SEEG, Kind of forgot that experience by the time Bikeweek came around and once again thought I wanted a new one, so I rode it again, 6 speed gear spacing still sucked, power increase over the 96" Ultra seemed minumal, sat to high w/o lowerd suspension. Dropped my interest in buying one to 0. Radio was the only thing I liked better than my 05. I spent next 2 days buying more stuff for the one I had.

Page created in 0.116 seconds with 21 queries.