Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Tmax tuner in Illinois or close?  (Read 849 times)

just-us-6

• Full CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
Tmax tuner in Illinois or close?
« on: August 14, 2007, 03:10:15 AM »

Anybody know of any tuners in Illinois that have experience with a thundermax. I have the Muscle 113 kit and Thundermax with autotune and my dealer has no clue on this system. I do not have the expertise to try to mess with it myself. I want somebody that can set it up, tune it, and then check the results on a dyno so that I don't have to worry about it anymore and I can just go ride and enjoy it. Help??
2009 SERG Orange - Heavy breather, catless headpipe, fullsac 2.25", Cyclerama heads, T-man 625 cams, Chrome inner primary, diamond cut heads and cylinders, Hawgwired amp and speakers, Xenon Hid headlights, Led front turn signals, passenger foot boards and pegs moved to crash bars, chopped tour pack, remote alarm, Harley radar detector, SE Pro tuner, Cee Bailey Windshield, VPC clutch, front saddlebag guards, dash oil temp gauge, led spoilers for saddlebags and tourpack, reflectors removed!

Unbalanced

• FUD Examiner
  • 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2011 SESG,
    • CVO2: 2004 SEEG Pumpkin,
    • CVO3: 2002 Police Roadking, Maudie and Maybelle Slayer
Re: Tmax tuner in Illinois or close?
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2007, 07:13:09 AM »

Just us 6,

You might also talk to DAWG he has the 113 kit maybe he can extact his map that has 126/126 and share it with you.   Maybe it has just the changes you need.   Couldn't hurt to ask / try.

Mike any chance of doing this for Just us 6 ?
HBRR Florida Chapter,  STILL - The Fastest Chapter - Proven yet again Bikeweek 2017

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2007, 12:25:52 PM »

Just us 6,

You might also talk to DAWG he has the 113 kit maybe he can extact his map that has 126/126 and share it with you.   Maybe it has just the changes you need.   Couldn't hurt to ask / try.

Mike any chance of doing this for Just us 6 ?

Harry, since the company's library ostensibly all come from built products it might be that Mike's map is what he has?  Certainly worth at least comparing though.

Unbalanced

• FUD Examiner
  • 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2011 SESG,
    • CVO2: 2004 SEEG Pumpkin,
    • CVO3: 2002 Police Roadking, Maudie and Maybelle Slayer
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2007, 05:16:21 PM »

Don,

Maybe true, but if it is different it would be worth asking just to know and if it was different and fixed the issues then we have 2 happy campers.   ok so it is a lot of what if's, but we can still hope cant we :)
HBRR Florida Chapter,  STILL - The Fastest Chapter - Proven yet again Bikeweek 2017

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2007, 05:25:11 PM »

Don,

Maybe true, but if it is different it would be worth asking just to know and if it was different and fixed the issues then we have 2 happy campers.   ok so it is a lot of what if's, but we can still hope cant we :)

Amen.  Also, and for curiosity and interest's sake, if they are different I'd love to see the two maps side by side.  Identical or nearly identical builds leading to similarities or differences in maps would be an interesting comparison for its own sake.

Page created in 0.124 seconds with 21 queries.