Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: new CVO owners  (Read 950 times)

shovelhead71

• Senior CVO Member
  • its a way of life
new CVO owners
« on: August 30, 2007, 10:26:46 PM »

I have not been around for quite some time - but for all those new CVO S/E owners that purchase motorcycles through our dealership I try to get them onto this site as new members. Great info site - great hook-up site for new CVO owners and the comradare within the greatest bike built through HD - although we receive the lowest recognition. Gotta go - the MGD is calling to me.

Chief

• 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM #4-3/8
Re: new CVO owners
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2007, 08:45:02 AM »

I have not been around for quite some time - but for all those new CVO S/E owners that purchase motorcycles through our dealership I try to get them onto this site as new members. Great info site - great hook-up site for new CVO owners and the comradare within the greatest bike built through HD - although we receive the lowest recognition. Gotta go - the MGD is calling to me.

I tried to buy my bike from SMHD last year, but the only red one you had coming in was snatched up by the owner, and he wouldn't let go.

I'm wondering, does he still own it, and has he had leaky head gaskets, yet?

:indian_chief:

Seegarsmkr

• Elite CVO Member
  • Do or do not there is no try...Yoda
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2007, 03:07:50 PM »

Thanx for taking care of one of our brothers...one at a time is better than none at all!!!

Seegarz

If it sticks...force it...if it breaks...the damn thing needed replacing anyway!!

Seegarsmkr

charlie

« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2007, 08:06:32 PM »

Thank's for turning me  on to this site last April it's been a great help and the people on here are great, and thanks for taking care of my bike at SM.

Page created in 0.12 seconds with 21 queries.