Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Labor Day Beer Thread  (Read 787 times)

REGGAB

Labor Day Beer Thread
« on: September 03, 2007, 02:54:24 PM »

It is rare for either of my refrigerators to be without beer.  Such was the case today, which warranted a quick jaunt to the package store for a fresh supply of Yuengling.  While there, something caught my eye:  Stella Artois.  I immediately tried to remember where I'd read about that beer.  I think it was here, but I can't remember.  Probably was.  Anyway, I picked up a six pack, and you know what, this stuff is pretty doggone good beer.  Pricey, but it is good beer.  I like it...........not as much as Yuengling, but I'll pick up some more.  If I heard about it here..........THANKS!

The Mysterious Q!

• Keep the shiny side up and ride it like you stole it.
  • 2.5K CVO Member
  • This town needs an enema!
    • CT
Re: Labor Day Beer Thread
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2007, 03:01:22 PM »

My wife is a Stella drinker. We also drink Blue Moon on occasion. Later,Q
When I grow up I want to be a SEEG 2002 FLHRSEI Rineharts Wild1 Apes Beaucoup Chrome Corbin Seat Wimmer Billet Breather and Spike Filter Beautiful Billet Power Commander PCIII USB LED Skull Horn Cover Skull everything Lyndall Z Pads Xtreme Machine Shredder 18's Metzeler ME 880's Xtra Lights HID

Hobo

• Senior CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2007, 03:18:55 PM »

Go ahead and rub it in Henry. Here I am at the dealership working my arse off, ah, well, OK, I'm at the dealership (playing around on the computer) and I can't have a beer untill after 3:00. I'll work hard to catch up when I get started though :givemebeer: :drink:. See Ya.

Hobo
2001 Screamin' Eagle Road Glide (FLTRSEI2)

REGGAB

« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2007, 03:47:00 PM »

Go ahead and rub it in Henry. Here I am at the dealership working my arse off, ah, well, OK, I'm at the dealership (playing around on the computer) and I can't have a beer untill after 3:00. I'll work hard to catch up when I get started though :givemebeer: :drink:. See Ya.

Hobo

Oh man, that sucks.  Working on Labor Day............wait a minute..............that's an oxymor.........NAH, fuggit it.
Well, Cary, you and Steph hop on the SERG and head east.  There will be a cold beer or 12 waitin' on ya......and take US 160 to Poplar Bluff.  What a hoot!

Jock

• Keep the Faith!
  • Photographer/Historian
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Are You Valley Experienced?
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2007, 08:14:34 PM »

We also drink Blue Moon on occasion. Later,Q

:2vrolijk_21:

Page created in 0.124 seconds with 25 queries.