Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Author Topic: Report: Hillary Clinton Wants Bill to Restore U.S. Image  (Read 4774 times)

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
Re: Report: Hillary Clinton Wants Bill to Restore U.S. Image
« Reply #30 on: October 12, 2007, 04:06:39 PM »

Oh and for those of you who think this war is unwinable.  As I sit here in Iraq tonight, it is finally official as of this week ther is absolutley no location inside Iraq where the general population IS NOT POINTING OUT WHO THE INSERGENTS ARE.  Yes folks the tide is turning in this war.....too bad the Democrats sided with losing.

Not getting into this political discussion. I just wanted to thank you for your service to this great nation, and wish you all the best. I salute your efforts in protecting our freedom, and hope you are safe and come home soon! :2vrolijk_21:

Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

DWTCVO

« Reply #31 on: October 13, 2007, 04:13:20 AM »

:carrot: :cucumber: :pepper: :pineapple: :orange: :apple: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:

That's awesome news!  Be safe my brother.  I think we're doing the right thing there but I agree with a lot of others who think we shouldn't have been there in the 1st place.  We've got to help those people.  We're still in Germany and Japan after 62 years.  Hopefully this won't take as long.
Really, Answer this one question, Iran now claims to have nueclear bomb capability, what do you think Sadams response to that would be?  Do you you would like his response?

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #32 on: October 13, 2007, 10:54:48 AM »

Really, Answer this one question, Iran now claims to have nueclear bomb capability, what do you think Sadams response to that would be?  Do you you would like his response?

DWTCVO
             What I think is what I've thought all along. The USA has the technology to end all of the strife in the middle east without brave men and women like you losing their lives. My company builds Arleigh Burke Class Destroyers. There are currently 51 one of these incredible weapons of mass destruction in service. Each one is capable of bombing 1/2 the Middle East back to freakin Allah where they belong. And yes that means men, women and children. Collateral damage my ass. Your life to me is worth 100 of them. So I support you and your brothers and sisters in that if we're going to be in a war, then lets rain it down on them and show them what the USA calls Jihad. And be done with it. Turn the whole damn place into one big glass parking lot. Like the grunts in Nam used to say. " kill em all,let God sort em out " As for you and all others like you. YOU are the true heros of our time. There are no words to show my respect for you. I hope to see your posts here on the site, tomorrow, the next day, the next day after and every day till I get the chance to shake your hand at one of the CVO rallys one day.

B B

Just in case anyone thought I'm some freakin bleeding heart

harleyteam

• 1K CVO Member
  • RED BIKES RULE

• CVO1: 07 SERK - Razor Red
    • CVO2: 90 Heritage Classic (non cvo)
    • CVO3: 75 XLCH (non cvo)
« Reply #33 on: October 13, 2007, 11:32:06 AM »

it's better to be fighting them over there then over here. wouldn't it be nice to just blow them all to hell and not worry about them anymore. But,,  that's exactly the way Iran is looking at it.  blow us all to hell. and if they have their way,,,,,,, they will try it. I have great confidence in our military. they are doing a great job while trying to coddle some mindless people.  I hope you all stay safe over there.  you will all come home winners in my book.

mean while,, we will try to fight the stupid battles on the home front,,, like the idiot governor we have,,, that is trying to give driver licenses to illegal aliens.

HA, HA, HA,  ,,,,, I LIKE IT !!!!!!!

life member - National HOG - NRA - NY Abate
member -CVOHarley - Nia. Falls Chapter HOG
              Red Knights NY21 - PGR

skreminegul07

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
    • MA

• CVO1: 2017 Indian Chieftain Limited
« Reply #34 on: October 13, 2007, 07:49:19 PM »

it's better to be fighting them over there then over here. wouldn't it be nice to just blow them all to hell and not worry about them anymore. But,,  that's exactly the way Iran is looking at it.  blow us all to hell. and if they have their way,,,,,,, they will try it. I have great confidence in our military. they are doing a great job while trying to coddle some mindless people.  I hope you all stay safe over there.  you will all come home winners in my book.

mean while,, we will try to fight the stupid battles on the home front,,, like the idiot governor we have,,, that is trying to give driver licenses to illegal aliens.

And that is what we use to board planes, makes a lot of sense, right?  I tried to use a Concealed Weapons Permit to board a plane and was told I needed a driver's license.  Homeland Security is a 12 gauge.
Any day on the bike is a good day.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Page created in 0.15 seconds with 25 queries.