Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: My SEEG and N-Line  (Read 2185 times)

rpierce

• Power and Style
My SEEG and N-Line
« on: July 27, 2004, 06:58:41 PM »

Hammer down and Sturgis bound!!!! [smiley=drink.gif]

rpierce

• Power and Style
Re: My SEEG and N-Line
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2004, 06:59:52 PM »

And another!

rpierce

• Power and Style
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2004, 07:01:24 PM »

and another!

mr_magoo

• 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 04 SEEG Orange & Black All Attitude
    • CVO2: 08 CUSE Copper Canyon & Stardust Silver the Cruiser
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2004, 08:21:16 AM »

Looks good like the paint job did it come like that or did you have it painted?  I ask because I am having some work done on my tour pak and the paint is not avalible from HD and the painter doesn't think he can match it.
2008FLHTCUSE3 Copper Canyon & Stardust Silver
Freedom Gear drive cams, Elite D Exhaust.

2004 SEEG Pumpkin
freedom exhaust
power commander
W/ American legend trailer<br

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 04 SEEG...sold
    • CVO2: 10 SESG...sold
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCSE 8
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2004, 11:34:25 AM »

I just realized that from the side profile, your trailer looks like a very large saddle bag.  Nice lines!

You should see if the King Tour Pak spoiler and light is able to bolt up to your trailer lid at the rear, to follow suit with your saddlebags.  Just a thought.

Nice looking set up.  You'll get a hell of a lot of attention both on the road and in Sturgis, with that set up.  I hope you planed an extra five minutes at each of your gas stops.......to answer all the questions that you'll be asked over and over. [smiley=laugh.gif]
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

rpierce

• Power and Style
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2004, 09:01:38 PM »

N-Line's painter painted it. Don't know where they got it but it is a perfect match. I'm a dealer of N-Line here in Texas and saw the first one they painted and just had to have one. They are styled just like the Harley saddlebags. If you've ever pulled a trailer you've got to try one of these they are absolutley the safest and best handling trailer on the market bar none! Thanks for your compliments. If you see me in Sturgis be sure and say HAY! [smiley=drink.gif]

Loose_Goose

• Senior CVO Member
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2004, 07:29:21 PM »

Awesome looking trailer!  I was just wondering what the cost of it is?  I wouldn't mind buying one myself.  Thanks.
12" HD 440s, Freedom pipes, Powercommander, detachable king tourpack, Fastaire 8" windshield, custom made Corbin heated seat and Hogtunes!

rpierce

• Power and Style
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2004, 06:53:32 PM »

The cost of a N-Line starts at $1895.00. With  SEEG paint and a bra your going to be looking at about $2800 depend on your choice of acc. Contact Richard or Rick at www.n-line.com and they will give you specifics.

mr_magoo

• 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 04 SEEG Orange & Black All Attitude
    • CVO2: 08 CUSE Copper Canyon & Stardust Silver the Cruiser
« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2004, 11:18:55 AM »

Thanks for the info on the paint.  Will be looking fro you in Sturgis.
2008FLHTCUSE3 Copper Canyon & Stardust Silver
Freedom Gear drive cams, Elite D Exhaust.

2004 SEEG Pumpkin
freedom exhaust
power commander
W/ American legend trailer<br

Loose_Goose

• Senior CVO Member
« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2004, 10:31:15 PM »

Thanks for the info.  I'm going to have to check out the website.  Thanks again.
12" HD 440s, Freedom pipes, Powercommander, detachable king tourpack, Fastaire 8" windshield, custom made Corbin heated seat and Hogtunes!

70_GTX

• Senior CVO Member
« Reply #10 on: March 04, 2005, 01:30:31 PM »

I am very interested in getting a trailer for my teal SEEG. Do you still have the N-line trailer and do you still like it ? Did the guys at N-line notch your saddlebag fillers ? They have to be notched to let the hitch clear.I have the N-line hitch set-up. I had used it on my 01 Road King Classic. I borrowed a friends trailer. The downside of hooking up the electrics was in the turn signals. After hauling the trailer, the turn signals would give three regular blinks then the rest of the blinks would come three times as fast. As long as the trailer was attached, the signals were just fine. Anyone know a cure for that ?

Page created in 0.133 seconds with 21 queries.