Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Occupation Change  (Read 620 times)

Gettinold

• 5k CVO Member
  • SOMEWHERE NORTH OF HEAVEN WHERE EAGLES DONT FLY
Occupation Change
« on: October 30, 2007, 06:55:19 PM »

A gynecologist had become fed up with high cost of malpractice insurance and was on the verge of being burned out. Hoping to find another career where "skillful hands" would be beneficial, he decided to make a career change and become a Harley mechanic.
He found out from  a local community college what was involved, and signed up for evening classes, attended diligently and learned all he could. When the time for the practicalexam approached, the former Dr. prepared carefully for weeks,and complete the with tremendous skill. When the results came back, he was surprised to find that he had obtained a more than perfect score of a 150%. Fearing an error, he called the instructor, saying " I dont want to appear ungrateful for such an outstanding result, but I wondered if there had been an error which may need adjusting".
The instructor  said " During the exam, you took the engine apart perfectly, which was 50% of the total mark. You also put the engine back together perfectly, which is also worth 50% of the mark".
The instructor went on to say, "I gave you that extra 50% because you did all of it through the muffler !!!!".
09 FLTRSE3   ORG & BLK
06 VRSCSE2    ORG & BLK
04 FLHTCSE   ORG & BLK    SOLD
94 FXSTS      CUSTOM

Break-In

• Elite CVO Member

• CVO1: 2013 FLTRXSE2 Anniversary Edition 513/900
    • CVO2: 2014 CVO Limited
    • CVO3: 1997 FXSTC
Re: Occupation Change
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2007, 07:28:03 PM »

That is a talented man

Page created in 0.129 seconds with 26 queries.