Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: Looking to trade your 00 or 01 SERG ?  (Read 6920 times)

myroaddog

• FL

• CVO1: 2003 CVO Road King
Re: Looking to trade your 00 or 01 SERG ?
« Reply #15 on: November 26, 2007, 09:48:20 AM »

All
I received allot of email from the ebay add but nothing else. I had the reserve set high to determine what interest would be generated. I am the original owner of the bike and have the following stuff that goes with it:
bag inserts
original bike cover
both back rest
owners manual
service manual and supplement ( may keep these)
original shark fins

The bike was fitted with a performer module when I first bought the bike and was well worth it. The engine and trans has never been broken into for modifications. The overall condition is very good. The only issue is the left side saddle bag. This bag has a hole in it thanks to another biker running into it. You may notice the flag on the bag and this is where the hole is. The reason I am thinking of selling this bike it to complete the garage. I ran short of money and want to get it done. It breaks my heart to sell this bike. The SERG has about 17000 miles on it. It is ready for an oil change ant hen ready for a long ride. I have made a dozen trips up and down the East coast and love this bike. I was looking to get $14500.00 for the bike. A replacement saddle bag lower is available from the dealer with the appropriate waiting period. I never ordered it because I moved several times in last three years. If anyone wants pics let me know what you want. Offers are welcome. I am new to this post. In fact one guy that was interested in the bike suggested this site. He was in Cal so it was too far for him.

SBB

• 10K CVO Member
  • Go fast or go home! EBCM member # 2.36 .01%
    • CVO2: 2011.5 SEUC
    • CVO3: 2012 SERG
« Reply #16 on: November 26, 2007, 09:57:35 AM »

All
I received allot of email from the ebay add but nothing else. I had the reserve set high to determine what interest would be generated. I am the original owner of the bike and have the following stuff that goes with it:
bag inserts
original bike cover
both back rest
owners manual
original shark fins

The bike was fitted with a performer module when I first bought the bike and was well worth it. The engine and trans has never been broken into for modifications. The overall condition is very good. The only issue is the left side saddle bag. This bag has a hole in it thanks to another biker running into it. You may notice the flag on the bag and this is where the hole is. The reason I am thinking of selling this bike it to complete the garage. I ran short of money and want to get it done. It breaks my heart to sell this bike. The SERG has about 17000 miles on it. It is ready for an oil change ant hen ready for a long ride. I have made a dozen trips up and down the East coast and love this bike. I was looking to get $14500.00 for the bike. A replacement saddle bag lower is available from the dealer with the appropriate waiting period. I never ordered it because I moved several times in last three years. If anyone wants pics let me know what you want. Offers are welcome. I am new to this post. In fact one guy that was interested in the bike suggested this site. He was in Cal so it was too far for him.

BRIAN or MIKER? ? ? ?

2012      SERG  "Nu Blue"
2018      Goldwing   
2003      HD Electra Glide Classic Silver and Black, of course!                
2 2012   Suzuki Burgmans
2018      Shelby GT350, 963 crank hp, 825 rear wheel hp

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #17 on: November 26, 2007, 06:33:26 PM »

BRIAN or MIKER? ? ? ?

Chip,
        What's the title of this thread ?  Now go back and read myroaddog's post. He needs the money and is looking for a cash sale not a trade. I'm out in the cold brother. Maybe Miker ???

B B

110tHunDer

• 10K CVO Member
« Reply #18 on: November 26, 2007, 08:19:03 PM »

All
bag inserts
original bike cover
both back rest
owners manual
original shark fins

That's a great price for what looks to be a super-nice bike and complete with all the goodies, too.  There's nothing overly special about the orange paint (no metallic or pearl, etc.) so, you could probably get that one repaired if the damage isn't too bad.  Hopefully, yet another used CVO can find a home here.

Gettinold

• 5k CVO Member
  • SOMEWHERE NORTH OF HEAVEN WHERE EAGLES DONT FLY
« Reply #19 on: December 05, 2007, 08:15:41 PM »

I looked at this bike Sunday and may make him an "offer" this weekend. If it dont happen and someone  whats some feed back on it, they can pm me.

Dave
09 FLTRSE3   ORG & BLK
06 VRSCSE2    ORG & BLK
04 FLHTCSE   ORG & BLK    SOLD
94 FXSTS      CUSTOM

miker

• 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2009FLHTCUSE4
« Reply #20 on: December 05, 2007, 08:23:41 PM »

Chip,
        What's the title of this thread ?  Now go back and read myroaddog's post. He needs the money and is looking for a cash sale not a trade. I'm out in the cold brother. Maybe Miker ???

B B

I would hate beat a brother down dude, I am waiting on B&S get old at a dealer...My offer to them was low too but I never feel bad at a stealer.
PM me if you have questions.

Miker

110tHunDer

• 10K CVO Member
« Reply #21 on: December 05, 2007, 08:39:17 PM »

I looked at this bike Sunday and may make him an "offer" this weekend. If it dont happen and someone  whats some feed back on it, they can pm me.

Dave

Cool, Dave :2vrolijk_21:  I'll be watching to see how this turns out!  If you get it and need some funds to get going on the saddlebag repair, I'm in the market for a SERG cover! ;) :o ;D

miker

• 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2009FLHTCUSE4
« Reply #22 on: December 05, 2007, 08:40:43 PM »

I hope it works out well for all !

SBB

• 10K CVO Member
  • Go fast or go home! EBCM member # 2.36 .01%
    • CVO2: 2011.5 SEUC
    • CVO3: 2012 SERG
« Reply #23 on: December 07, 2007, 11:43:16 AM »

Speaking of covers,

Is a SERG cover any different than a SEEG cover?

I would think so, but you never know.

And I found a few SEEG covers and if I can cut off the arm and leg they can be obtained.

:nixweiss: :nixweiss: :nixweiss: :nixweiss: :nixweiss:

2012      SERG  "Nu Blue"
2018      Goldwing   
2003      HD Electra Glide Classic Silver and Black, of course!                
2 2012   Suzuki Burgmans
2018      Shelby GT350, 963 crank hp, 825 rear wheel hp

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #24 on: December 07, 2007, 11:49:08 AM »

Speaking of covers,

And I found a few SEEG covers and if I can cut off the arm and leg they can be obtained.

All those damn covers are just so... well... so monochromatic .

110tHunDer

• 10K CVO Member
« Reply #25 on: December 07, 2007, 12:00:34 PM »

Speaking of covers,

Chip, there should be a photo of one in your owner's manual.  Yes, they are different.  There's a screamin' eagle on the side of 'em.

Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 0.171 seconds with 21 queries.