Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: SEFTBY sold  (Read 1448 times)

MikeD

SEFTBY sold
« on: November 02, 2007, 08:19:46 AM »

I beleive I have sold the SEFTBY after a couple of months, three different magazines, three times on EBAY and in the delaership on consignemnt.  A friend of a friend saw it on ebay and email me a couple of questions about it.  Before I could respond back, he opted for the "buy it now" option for 23,500.00.  I almost wanted it not to sell so I could have two bikes for a while.  But realistically, I have not won the lottery nor have i started $h1tt1ng golden eggs so the SEFTBY was replaced a sweet @ss  :bananarock: SEEG.  I will still maintain that the SEFTBY had the best riding positions though and yes I still believe that the Nebula Yellow and Deep Cobalt Blue was and still is the best color ever to leave the MOCO since 1903!!!  Until I reach platinum status and start wiping my @ss with $$$ bills, I will stay with one bike.  See ya'll.

kona76

• Elite CVO Member
  • Screamin' Eagle Rocks the SFV !!

• CVO1: 2005 FLSTFSE Screamin' Eagle FatBoy Slate Gray with Metal Grind
    • CVO2: 2008 FLHRSE4 Screamin' Eagle RoadKing Black Diamond with Silver Mist & Ghost Flames
    • CVO3: 2010 Screamin' Eagle FatKing Monster CVO with Jims 124" 200 HP / 200 TQ (dreamin of)
Re: SEFTBY sold
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2007, 02:27:51 PM »

Some how, I feel a sense of remorse. As if I lost one of my keyboard keys, or had another hair follicles drop off and blow away......

Sorry for your loss. You seem to be okay with it.

I in turn will have to go to church and say a prayer for the two of you, er, now the three of you.

Mike K.
kona76
FLSTFSE SE FatBoy & all the OCD Fixin's Top Notch Bar Hopper with hella HorsePower,Torque & Performance. Don't try this one at home, alone.

FLHRSE4 SE RoadKing Semi Stock Bagger for High Speed Power & Long Hauls, Two Up Comfort that Satisfies our Chrome Fixation Nation.

MikeD

« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2007, 04:25:55 PM »

Thank you for your sympathy Mike.  He will be at my house at 5pm to pick it, I shall shed a tear but will smile at the great times she gave me!

reo

• Elite CVO Member
  • Got Chrome ?

• CVO1: Red FLSTFSE
    • CVO2: B&B FLHTCSE
    • royogren.com/gallery/
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2007, 07:14:55 PM »

I feel for you man. I would so miss my sefb if I would have parted with it earlier in the summer.

Roy....

HDHJR

« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2007, 09:46:03 AM »

I'm the friend of the friend who bought Mike's bike and I must say it was as nice as a new one.  The is my 4th CVO and it will share the garage with an '08 SEEGUC in White Frost.  Thanks Mike and yes, you can come and visit her any time you like.  Take care.........

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Orange & Black SEEG... Can it get any better?
    • VA

• CVO1: FLHTCSE
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2007, 10:03:38 AM »

I'm the friend of the friend who bought Mike's bike and I must say it was as nice as a new one.  The is my 4th CVO and it will share the garage with an '08 SEEGUC in White Frost.  Thanks Mike and yes, you can come and visit her any time you like.  Take care.........
I would say welcome to the site but looking at your join date you've been here for awhile so I'll just welcome you out of lurking. Glad you decided to join in on the fun. :2vrolijk_21: Nothing like having two CVO's in the stable.

When you get a chance you should go to this board - New Member Introduction and start a thread to introduce yourself.

:pumpkin:
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 :fireman:
:pumpkin: 2004 Screamin’ Eagle Electra Glide :pumpkin:
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Zippers 575 Gear Drive Cams
Zippers Pro-Tapered Adjustable Push Rods
Zippers Oil Pressure Bypass Shim
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
PGR Member #754 (Since '05)
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

kona76

• Elite CVO Member
  • Screamin' Eagle Rocks the SFV !!

• CVO1: 2005 FLSTFSE Screamin' Eagle FatBoy Slate Gray with Metal Grind
    • CVO2: 2008 FLHRSE4 Screamin' Eagle RoadKing Black Diamond with Silver Mist & Ghost Flames
    • CVO3: 2010 Screamin' Eagle FatKing Monster CVO with Jims 124" 200 HP / 200 TQ (dreamin of)
« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2007, 10:17:18 AM »

Good lookin' out. Keeping the door open for you to visit is somehow strange, but I totally respect it and would visit my old bike in a heartbeat. Sick? Yeah, I'm sick. So Fxxxxxg what?

At the very least you know your old ride is with brothers and sisters from the same family, huh?

I love my CVO Family.....
FLSTFSE SE FatBoy & all the OCD Fixin's Top Notch Bar Hopper with hella HorsePower,Torque & Performance. Don't try this one at home, alone.

FLHRSE4 SE RoadKing Semi Stock Bagger for High Speed Power & Long Hauls, Two Up Comfort that Satisfies our Chrome Fixation Nation.

MikeD

« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2007, 01:54:06 PM »

Kona, you killing me!   

Hal- I saw you out there today riding the SEFTBY!  I looked great and sounded like a champ!  I've got to many errands to run today so I couldn't ride  the  :bananarock:.  But tommorow I will. 

I did take to pictures of the fat boy and the seeg next to each other before Hal picked the fat boy up.  So I did have two kick @ss bikes in the garage, even though it was only for about 15 minutes!  I'll post the pics monday at work, I'm still trying to figure out this friggin IMAC my wife talked me into!

The casper looks good Hal- thats the first time I saw one in person,  the white is totally different. 

MikeD

« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2007, 09:09:44 AM »

Here they are...

Page created in 0.151 seconds with 25 queries.