Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: It's almost here...  (Read 1782 times)

kona76

• Elite CVO Member
  • Screamin' Eagle Rocks the SFV !!

• CVO1: 2005 FLSTFSE Screamin' Eagle FatBoy Slate Gray with Metal Grind
    • CVO2: 2008 FLHRSE4 Screamin' Eagle RoadKing Black Diamond with Silver Mist & Ghost Flames
    • CVO3: 2010 Screamin' Eagle FatKing Monster CVO with Jims 124" 200 HP / 200 TQ (dreamin of)
It's almost here...
« on: February 12, 2006, 06:31:56 AM »

Hey everyone! I just wanted to announce my 05 SE CVO Fat Boy is landing here in Southern California this coming Monday Feb 13th!!! I am really excited about the newest bike to my garage.

I have heard that I am going to have a hard time getting a TN. bike registered by the CA DMV. Anybody know if this is the case?

Anyway, I have already purchased the V&H Pro two-in-one and it will be my first install.

Then, I am going to bankrupt myself with all of your suggestions.

I'll be the happiest broke dude on the West Coast. And I have this site to thank for the opportunity to refinance my life!!

I will post pictures of my new ride as soon as it lands. But attached is the preview... like you haven't seen one already...
« Last Edit: February 12, 2006, 06:36:01 AM by kona76 »
FLSTFSE SE FatBoy & all the OCD Fixin's Top Notch Bar Hopper with hella HorsePower,Torque & Performance. Don't try this one at home, alone.

FLHRSE4 SE RoadKing Semi Stock Bagger for High Speed Power & Long Hauls, Two Up Comfort that Satisfies our Chrome Fixation Nation.

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Orange & Black SEEG... Can it get any better?
    • VA

• CVO1: FLHTCSE
Re: It's almost here...
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2006, 07:44:33 AM »

kona76,
Congrats on the new bike. I'm glad we could help you spend your money that means you are an official member of the "OCD/SEO" club. [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif]

[smiley=pumpkin.gif]
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 [smiley=fireman.gif]
:pumpkin: 2004 Screamin’ Eagle Electra Glide :pumpkin:
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Zippers 575 Gear Drive Cams
Zippers Pro-Tapered Adjustable Push Rods
Zippers Oil Pressure Bypass Shim
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
PGR Member #754 (Since '05)
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

110tHunDer

• 10K CVO Member
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2006, 08:20:01 AM »

Hey, kona!  Welcome to the site and congrats on your SEFB purchase!

You should send a PM to "erniezap" and/or "jdracing8rbb."  They have both recently purchased bikes outside of CA and brought them into the state.  I think it is just a matter of getting enough miles on them before you visit the DMV, but they'll have the details.

Again, congrats and welcome!

fatboyse2

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2006, 09:48:11 AM »

I have heard that I am going to have a hard time getting a TN. bike registered by the CA DMV. Anybody know if this is the case?

Anyway, I have already purchased the V&H Pro two-in-one and it will be my first install.

Kona, You may want to wait until you register the bike before you change out the pipes and start your never ending money infusion to your new ride [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]  Nice pic.  I'd love to be enjoying the great weather in CA, we've got 18 inches of snow :'(
« Last Edit: February 12, 2006, 09:49:42 AM by fatboyse2 »

AUSSIE_FLSTFSE

• 1K CVO Member
  • Aussie

• CVO1: FLSTFSE
    • Aussie's home page
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2006, 01:54:24 AM »

kona76,
Welcome to the site, FLSTFSE owners are out numbered on this site, Very happy
« Last Edit: February 13, 2006, 01:55:57 AM by AUSSIE_FLSTFSE »
FATBOYS RULE

OCD is a disease

tunedse2

• Senior CVO Member
  • 2006 SE FatBoy Autumn Haze
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2006, 10:14:33 AM »

I remember those sleepless nights... Congradulations, The excitement doesnt go away once you get it... The catalogs just pile up next to it....

kona76

• Elite CVO Member

• CVO2: 2008 FLHRSE4 Screamin' Eagle RoadKing Black Diamond with Silver Mist & Ghost Flames
    • CVO3: 2010 Screamin' Eagle FatKing Monster CVO with Jims 124" 200 HP / 200 TQ (dreamin of)
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2006, 12:19:10 PM »

Kona, You may want to wait until you register the bike before you change out the pipes and start your never ending money infusion to your new ride [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]
FLSTFSE SE FatBoy & all the OCD Fixin's Top Notch Bar Hopper with hella HorsePower,Torque & Performance. Don't try this one at home, alone.

FLHRSE4 SE RoadKing Semi Stock Bagger for High Speed Power & Long Hauls, Two Up Comfort that Satisfies our Chrome Fixation Nation.

kona76

• Elite CVO Member

« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2006, 12:33:40 PM »

Hey, kona!

fatboyse2

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2006, 06:52:44 PM »

You're kidding, right? Wish I could wait. When I rode up on my '05 Low Rider with stock pipes, my lady Rosemarie

Page created in 0.167 seconds with 21 queries.