Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: The Job I Hate Most Around The House  (Read 1449 times)

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
Re: The Job I Hate Most Around The House
« Reply #15 on: January 01, 2008, 06:59:49 PM »

Awwww, you guys are way too 'mentally healthy'.  :nervous:   (I never thought I'd say that on this forum)  har!  :drink: spyder

Actually I think it's a simple lack of patience and preference for a little efficiency Spyder.  People think having all that crap around is a benefit.  But you nearly never find what you want when you need it.  And it makes finding anything else that much more difficult.

It's the same reason I will stop and ask directions or go to the damned doctor.  Not about to waste the time wandering if some guy at a convenience store can tell me where to go.  It's not efficient or a savings to just keep going or keep piling in the crap.  At least for me it's really not a neat freak thing.  It's a utility thing.

Hugh Janis

• Jim
  • 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: FLHTCUSE2 Cherry and Black
Re: The Job I Hate Most Around The House
« Reply #16 on: January 02, 2008, 06:00:14 AM »

I talk a good game about purging.  I don't like clutter of any kind and am very organized with my own stuff but I find it MUCH easier to throw out the wife's and kid's stuff than my own.  The plan I came up with to reclaim my basement is to take one large garbage can per week with basement trash to the curb.  Easy on me and easy on the garbage men.  The job as done in a couple months and I never spent more than a 1/2 hr on it at a time.
"I don't mind coming to work,
But that eight hour wait to go home is a bitch."

Click link for BBQ song..   http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1825742
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 0.124 seconds with 26 queries.