Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: Lakota Sioux Secede From US, Declare Independence  (Read 2271 times)

SnakePlisken

• CVO1: 2008 CVO Springer
Re: Lakota Sioux Secede From US, Declare Independence
« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2008, 10:52:15 PM »

Mark me if I'm wrong but the last time some 'rebels' tried seceding from the Union they were crushed. I don't see any difference today. Don't get me wrong I respect American Indians but the Union was formed before my time and I totally support it. I'm sure that in this day of political correctness our gov. must spend much of our money to jump thru hoops and accomodate this sh*t but come on.

- Jim

Chief

• 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM #4-3/8
« Reply #16 on: January 11, 2008, 10:54:28 PM »

Mark me if I'm wrong but the last time some 'rebels' tried seceding from the Union they were crushed. I don't see any difference today. Don't get me wrong I respect American Indians but the Union was formed before my time and I totally support it. I'm sure that in this day of political correctness our gov. must spend much of our money to jump thru hoops and accomodate this sh*t but come on.

- Jim

The last time I can remember this happening is when Key West tried to secede and form the Conch Republic. It didn't last long.

:indian_chief:

SnakePlisken

« Reply #17 on: January 11, 2008, 11:13:55 PM »

Hey B B, you are more than rite ( don't tell anybody though! ) I never wanted to escape but when you got Lee Van Cleef at your back your good to go! Yea, Marietta I was thinking I would like to get a visa for the Conch Republic in Key West. You know they have cats that jump thru hoops.

- Jim

SnakePlisken

« Reply #18 on: January 11, 2008, 11:31:07 PM »

That's funny. I love Jim from Taxi. Unfortunately acid hasn't been around in years but PCP is a relatively suitable substitute. I was thinkin' that since I've been living in VA for 6 years that maybe I could qualify as a 'rebel.' What do you think about my plan to have the Conch Republic and the Sioux Indians as well as VA and maybe some other southern states join us and we can become the ' America is For Lovers States of America. ' As long as I get one of those indian american chicks as my wife I'll be good.

- Jim
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 0.118 seconds with 21 queries.