Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]  All

Author Topic: Mid-Winter Doldrums PARTY: Fiesta Caliente! In Pictures!  (Read 7325 times)

FNGw/08SERK

• 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 09 SERG
Re: Mid-Winter Doldrums PARTY: Fiesta Caliente! In Pictures!
« Reply #75 on: January 23, 2008, 08:22:04 PM »

Hello Barrie and Howie,
   What a blast, had a great time getting rid of those Mid Winter Doldrums.  The way you  open your house and hearts  it would be hard not having a great time.  Rose and I send out a big THANK YOU for the invite, btw we are only 12' 4" tall combined.  Look forward to hooking up and riding this coming year, Sturgis here we come. 
                                        Fred
Hey Fred, it was great to meet you and Rose. Hope we can catch up out on the road and share some more GM stories!!

Take Care,
Howie

hotrats

« Reply #76 on: January 23, 2008, 08:40:19 PM »

Hello Howie,

Yes indeed was a pleasure meeting you and Raquel also.  Just gave myself a laugh thinking about the " good Howie" moniker that you were given.  I dont know if anyone told you but you that really isnt a compliment considering who you are in competition with.  Anyway if memory serves me correct I believe you are going to be riding around the Adirondacks around the same time as "Howie and friends" so hope to see you there.
                   Fred

Binx

• Hoist's BSR
  • Elite CVO Member
« Reply #77 on: January 25, 2008, 12:25:05 PM »

Hello Barrie and Howie,
   What a blast, had a great time getting rid of those Mid Winter Doldrums.  The way you  open your house and hearts  it would be hard not having a great time.  Rose and I send out a big THANK YOU for the invite, btw we are only 12' 4" tall combined.  Look forward to hooking up and riding this coming year, Sturgis here we come. 
                                        Fred

Always a pleasure Mr. and Mrs. Shorty! Can't wait to party with you again SOON...and LOOK OUT STURGIS!!!  :-*
wut?
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]  All

Page created in 0.129 seconds with 25 queries.