Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: Another FLHTCUSE3 safely parked in the stable, this time in Norway.  (Read 1782 times)

Keats

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • Do not be led astray

• CVO1: 2008 FLHTCUSE3
    • CVO2: 2003 FXSTDSEI
Re: Another FLHTCUSE3 safely parked in the stable, this time in Norway.
« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2008, 10:35:17 AM »

Sorry about the missing pictures, - but is was pitch dark when I got back from the dealer.

So here we go, - as you see the winter is kind of green here in Norway as well! Could it be something called "Global .... . ...." , I learned that from Al Gore!

The riding season in Norway is definitely longer than 3 weeks, - I ride approximately 14 000 miles each year, and that is pretty hard to accomplish in 3 weeks!

Besides that I ride 8000 miles as a motorcycle guide in the USA in a good season: check out our website: www.4bikers.no

The CUSE3 is standard so far except, Kess-Tech Exhaust pipes, more open Air filter and a fuel pack.

Welcome to the site from Pennsylvania

How about some international  negotiations ..........You get Al Gore and in return we get a bottle of water.......ok ok  1/2 bottle of water
Formally FLHTCUSE3
SoA #99.9            "Never say Die"
SEST,   open A/C , dyno tuned, D&D Fatcats 2 into 1 ceramic coated, new SE CNC Ported and coated Heads with 2.120 intake valve, SE camplate,
Jims SE Crank "Darkhorsed", Timkin conversion, Andrews 54H cams, Arnott Air shocks, intimidator front valves, HID headlights, LED turn signals, Moto Lights,  Zumo 550, SE compensator.
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 0.126 seconds with 25 queries.