Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Don't Forget to Set Your Clocks !!!  (Read 525 times)

Janine

• FXDSE2
  • Elite CVO Member

• CVO1: FXDSE2
    • CVO2: FXSTSSE
Don't Forget to Set Your Clocks !!!
« on: March 07, 2008, 08:48:04 PM »

March 2008, most of the United States begins Daylight Saving Time at 2:00 a.m. on the second Sunday in March and reverts to standard time on the first Sunday in November. It's just one hour, but experts in chronobiology (the study of our internal body clocks) say it takes most people several days to adjust. (The fall change is less disruptive.) One recent study found that some habitual night owls have trouble getting enough sleep for weeks after the spring shift . My advise to you then, be that we all go to bed at noon and stay in bed all day on Saturday, :zzz: giving us plenty of rest for the coming week.  :morningcoffee:
Member 4721
FXDSE2-Candy Cobalt/Midnight Blue

hard10

• Emperor of the Imperial Grand Masters of Sarcasm
  • 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM # 6 1/157.48

• CVO1: FLHTCUSE²
Re: Don't Forget to Set Your Clocks !!!
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2008, 09:18:48 PM »

...recent study found that some habitual night owls have trouble getting enough sleep for weeks after the spring shift . My advise to you then, be that we all go to bed at noon and stay in bed all day on Saturday, :zzz: giving us plenty of rest for the coming week.  :morningcoffee:

I guess Mrs We & I should go to bed now then!  ;D

Black Diamond

• 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 11 FLHXSE2 "Vanessa"
    • CVO2: 08 FLHRSE4 "Lexi" "Bike from Hell"
    • CVO3: 02 FLHRSEI "Ruby"
Re: Don't Forget to Set Your Clocks !!!
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2008, 09:44:56 PM »

I work third shift. The experts in chronobiology don't have to worry about my sleep pattern. I don't have one. However, Saturday night / Sunday morning I get to work 7 hours for 8 hours pay. :huepfenjump3:

JW

Page created in 0.124 seconds with 21 queries.